It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How The Republican Party Stole The Nomination of Ron Paul, and it will be a Federal Crime To Protest

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   
2 Things I wish to Share, first is the shenanigans of the GOP all summed up in this Article.

Complete list of GOP vote obstruction

Second, how it will be a federal crime to protest it at The RNC

Anti-Occupy Law Article

Please discuss amongst yourselves.

And Undoubtedly The paid trolls will come out to play on this one, like a boss.

God Bless & Good Luck. We are going to need it. Game Over Man, Game Over

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
It's not check-mate yet...have you given up so soon?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by matthewgraybeal
2 Things I wish to Share, first is the shenanigans of the GOP all summe

I'm sorry I can't help myself

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:20 AM
link   
No haven't given up...yet

I'm moving to The most Libertarian leaning state in the nation, NV.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   

When you get there, can you bitch-slap Harry Reid for me?

He annoys me.

On topic; The federal crime to protest is not constitutional and hypocritical.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Republicans are now nothing but soulless bastards who are catering fully to the wealthy despite KNOWING that by doing so, it will come at the expense of the middle-class folks all across this country. Ron Paul could not be bought out (like the Republicans all are) and therefore they do not care for him. There is no room for a decent man in a world ruled by money and devils...

Ron Paul is probably the countries last hope...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
For me the worst part, is It's both parties. They work together just fine if it's to continue making their own lives untouchable by the citizens.

Both parties are like thumbs, and we the citizen a pimple.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Uhmmm…..didn’t RP lose Nevada?

Anyway, there was nothing stolen from RP; he didn’t have the votes. The easiest way to illustrate that is by looking at his bank account. People vote with their money before they cast a real vote. According to his campaign finance reports he wasn’t getting many ‘votes’ prior to the vote.

Even RP’s people aren’t claiming Nevada was stolen by the GOP.

DAILYPAUL

Ron Paul performed very poorly in Nevada on Saturday, and consequently an uproar from my fellow Ron Paul supporters has erupted all over the Internet. There are several items that need to be addressed. First of which is that evidence of a poorly run, confusing, and unnecessarily cumbersome caucus system is not the same thing as evidence of voter fraud.

There is tons of evidence of a sloppy and poorly organized Republican Party of Nevada. There is no evidence of voter fraud against Ron Paul.

The people being turned away, the mistakes of people failing to sign in etc. are all symptoms of a horribly inefficient and confusing caucus process. This happened to all people, it did not happen specifically to Ron Paul supporters.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

When you get there, can you bitch-slap Harry Reid for me?

He annoys me.

On topic; The federal crime to protest is not constitutional and hypocritical.

Lol make that a double bitch-slap please

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I thought Ron Paul was secretly winning? Now the republicans stole it? I thought that's what the Paul delegates were trying to do? And Isn't this our nomination anyway? Aren't you supposed to be republicans...

I am very confused, please explain the contradictions...

edit on 4-8-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

You wouldn't understand it even if we did explain.

No, Romney isn't "our" choice. Actually I would go as far as to say he was the last choice of every single GOP member. I know he wasn't your first choice yet now your are suckling at his teat. The thing is Ron Paul supporters don't compromise for the sake of a party/media station/etc that is defeatist and we are not defeatists. You guys are supporting Romney for no reason except that they told you to and they told you not to support Paul. That's it.

Who knows what will happen. Paul is an honorable man so I don't see him making a stink and calling out the GOP as he should (and should have been all along), but maybe. If he doesn't it doesn't matter because he has changed the course of America whether or not you are aware. The GOP is splintering (which is why Romney has no chance) it had the option of reforming as a respectable libertarian leaning party that would win supporting Paul or splintering forever and lose supporting Romney. You chose the latter.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

So how does Ron Paul lose something he was secretly winning? Who is the authority on that?
edit on 4-8-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

I read the daily Paul. I'm also well aware of their format.

Snippets really don't impress me much. I can cut & paste Lyrics from Barney's play long and can call it better journalism than what you did right there.

Thanks for playing. I was expecting you, one or 2 more of you should be coming soon, to distract, then back each other up, then to discredit, then start a flame war with yourself to keep this off topic. Barring that...some 2 line posts to get this off the recent posts feed works as well.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

No actually he won Nevada. He did have the votes the thing is they did everything they could to defraud the vote. Eventually though, despite losing the popular vote (whether fairly or by fraud) he eventually won the majority delegates and therefore won Nevada. There was a list of instances in this thread which you obviously opted not to read so you can post ignorantly.

It's pretty obvious whenever a candidate is winning majority of delegates in multiple states, but only won majority of votes in one territory (definitely 2 states that were obviously defrauded) that something is going on, especially when the other choice is has NO ONE excited. Everyone with any sense knows that Paul won Iowa, but they defrauded it because the momentum attained by winning the first primary would be too risky for the GOP.
edit on 4-8-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

No one said he was secretly winning except fool trolls such as ye self.

We have just said the Romney hasn't won and we won't conceed it until it is a fact. We hope to see if all of the voting fraud on Romney's behalf is addressed at the convention and see how many delegates Paul actually has. It has been counted to around 500, but who knows for sure.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:11 AM
link   

It's pretty obvious whenever a candidate is winning majority of delegates in multiple states, but only won majority of votes in one territory (definitely 2 states that were obviously defrauded) that something is going on, especially when the other choice is has NO ONE excited.

RP isn’t winning the delegate count; this is a myth.

Show me a non-biased source showing RP beating Romney in delegates. You guys are just holding out hope that Mittens doesn’t get the required 1,144 on the first ballot in Tampa because you KNOW RP won’t have 1,144. If Romney doesn’t have 1,144 then it will be a ‘brokered convention’. Do you think Paul has a chance in a brokered convention? Really?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by HangTheTraitors

I don't think he is our last hope. As long as his supporters stick together and don't shatter like the GOP did. If Paul doesn't make the splash we hope the liberty movement can always have another candidate in the future and if they stick together only more people will join. Eventually it will come to a libertarian or liberty movement backed candidate in office. It's kind of inevitable assuming actual physical action isn't taken by the shady folks in office to stop it illegally.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by seabag

My god.. what is the point of talking to you if you can't read or comprehend anything I write?
I didn't say he is beating Romney in delegates. I said he is winning majority delegates in multiple states. That is a fact.

Bravo, a Romney supporter that doesn't get it, hell must be freezing over.
edit on 4-8-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

My god.. what is the point of talking to you if you can't read or comprehend anything I write?
I didn't say he is beating Romney in delegates. I said he is winning majority delegates in multiple states. That is a fact.

Bravo, a Romney supporter that doesn't get it, hell must be freezing over.

If he’s winning majority delegates in multiple states and he’s still FAR behind Romney in delegate count I must ask…..WHO CARES?? He’s still losing!!!!!!

Do you think RP will come out on top in a brokered convention (we know he won't hit 1,144 so that's the only way)?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join