It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seven Days Have Passed... Where Are These Terrorist Attacks?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mapkar
It seems like people are disappointed that nothing happened... Really? Do you want something to happen? I for one am glad nothing has happened. I think people like Alex Jones and those others who keep harping this stuff do want something to happen so they can say "I told you so" and get lots of page views.

While some people may be disappointed, I assure you I have zero interest or desire to see people get hurt.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLieWeLive
Does it have to be at the Olympics or just during?

Just today it was announced 48 Iranian pilgrims were kidnapped by gunmen. We don't know how this could play out yet. False flag to get the ball rolling? Stay tuned...
edit on 4-8-2012 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

From what I have heard, most people who believe disclosure or something to that affect will occur, believe it will happen at the location of the olympics.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist
From what I have read.

Something is going to happen today.

Yes, Canada won a gold medal in trampolining

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrSpad
These guys have an audience to enertain. You toss out a big event at the Olympics and you have a decent chance of being right and something happening. After all you have 2 weeks for pretty much anything to happen anywhere on earth and you can try to tie it in, If nothing happens you can say it was delayed or whatever and move on to the next subject. Lets face it the audience for this stuff does not have a long attention span and is happy to jump from one crisis to the next even when none of them ever happen. However if just once, just once they get lucky and come off sort of right they are golden for life and can make even more money.
edit on 4-8-2012 by MrSpad because: (no reason given)

This is quite the true statement. The reality is, the majority of these "conspiracy experts" are fear mongerers who profit off of the desperation of others.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by DragonRain311

The terrorists probably had a hard time getting a cab, then had to find an ATM that'd accept "Jihad Express" because it cost more than they thought.

After the cab dropped them off, they went to their hotel room to assemble their "destructive weapon of doom" only to find that their hotel was over-booked so they had to find another cab, go out of town (near East Anglia)
only to find that the hotel didn't have wifi to email their evil intentions.

Where are they now?

In a pub saying, "#### it!" and having a pint.

Or perhaps they are enjoying some boiled beef and potatoes with a wonderful garnish of parsley and earl grey tea.

Or perhaps they are enjoying some boiled beef and potatoes with a wonderful garnish of parsley and earl grey tea.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
7 days left, no need to be an a**h*le

But let me ask you this, what is the difference between you predicting nothing will happen and someone else predicting something will happen?

THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE.

Both rely on a prediction of the future that no one is certain about.

edit on 4-8-2012 by coyotepoet because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Mapkar

It seems like people are disappointed that nothing happened... Really? Do you want something to happen? I for one am glad nothing has happened. I think people like Alex Jones and those others who keep harping this stuff do want something to happen so they can say "I told you so" and get lots of page views.

My personal motivation: helping people be more aware of the possibility so that they can be prepared in case something happens. Whenever I predict a false flag, I hope to be wrong.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSpad

YESSSS how/why people can't/won't see this is mind blowing. Continue to be herded like good sheep

coyotepoet what are you doing apart from posting on here to warn people? (Most of the people at the olympics *or any big event* are going to be really hard to reach on here)
edit on 4-8-2012 by aivlas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by aivlas

coyotepoet what are you doing apart from posting on here to warn people? (Most of the people at the olympics *or any big event* are going to be really hard to reach on here)

Point taken. But since you asked...posts on Facebook, talking with people I know. I don't take out billboard ads if that's what you mean.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Maybe the terrorists are shopping at the mall, across the street?
The prices were too good, to be ignored.............

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I hate to tell ya...But I heard the terrorist vacationing in Miami!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by coyotepoet

Was thinking more along the lines of being on the ground doing something, more than billboards

This age with instant communication around the globe is a good time to get stuff done instead of waiting on other people.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
A thought as I sit and watch the Olympics....This is the first day of track and field, which are outdoor events, and I noticed something else as I watch, the 'Live' in the upper corner of the screen.....Previously, the events were indoors and tape delayed, not so good to get shock and awe.....These outdoor venues would be so much better stage to use as opposed to cameras focused on a few swimming lanes, and the commentators saying, 'hmmm, seems like something is going on outside.' As opposed to watching a bunch of track runners go lap to lap in an outdoor arena "Live", and the camera pans up and something out of Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind appears......Just a thought about presentation.

Even the aliens would understand 'showmanship'

edit on 4-8-2012 by pointr97 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Wait till the fat lady sings.....

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well, as long as we're throwing out conspiracies . . . China sees that it is doing well in the games, perhaps well enough to beat the United States. This is a huge goal and priority for them, so they get on the phone, get in touch with their "clients" and say "Hey, stop the terrorism plans. After we win this thing and rub the US' nose in it for a while, then you can blow everything up."

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I think I might have shared a pint with some of those aliens they mentioned, either that or it was just American fans, I can't really be sure.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Anyways, I will be the first to admit that Her Majesty's Government has gone overboard on security for the games. "The Ring Of Steel" really is a good term for it.

So far so safe though, and luckily I got my trip moved around so I will be staying in town for the rest of the games. I think part of the absolutely insane fear-mongering before these games has been that people want there to be the kind of conspiracies they subscribe to and so will predict them showing themselves. Are people disappointed that there was no massive attack during the games so far? Yes, but those people are crazy and have no concept of the value of human life. Nobody should ever want attacks, war, or death in general. All the worse if you only want them to prove yourself right.

So far the only real conspiracy I have noticed in these games is that of London conspiring with international broadcasters to make the East End actually seem like a nice place.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

1) The Olympics aren't over yet, so don't be so quick to say that nothing will happen.

2) Perhaps the plot(s) were foiled due to the efforts of those you mentioned in exposing the plot(s)

OR

3) The information gathered and used by the people you have mentioned was put out as dis-info from the start in order for people like Alex Jones to run with and make themselves look less credible.

OR

4) You are right, and it was all BS from the start.

All of the above are plausible scenarios

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:21 PM
link   
@ op

You have to have speculation .

A full health and safety assessment is carried out from the paranoid perspective - fear the worst . Nanny the government and the state . Ask the stupidest questions in ignorance .

And there was a false flag - the south korean one .

Speculate on the spider - is this a black widow and is it called the spirit of zion ? This 'olympic' statue is a form of terrorist attack if so , for the black widow kills the fathers of its broods . Its extremely sinister , as were the children under an effigy of fear , trapped and guarded by the nurses . In the olympic opening ceremony .
The spider . A dark contrived prophecy perhaps of cloning ? Or of the medieval ways of Pharohs? What the world has seen before , even as Moses was set on a basket downriver .
Children are the prize of rulers , the focus of planners . They will ask themselves , what will life allow us ? I will guarantee for them - they know what I would guarantee
They can wonder what happens when their own drones get hacked , or similar

edit on 4-8-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
As has been said on ATS since well before the Olympics

KEEP OUT OF LONDON AND NEW YORK ON THE 10th AUGUST

Do not trust the number 108, the Illuminati love that number just as much as they do 911, 311, 112, 77 etc That's why they've added it to their emergency phone number list. They use these numbers for their major NWO Events/False Flags. The 10th August in British format is 10/8

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

1) The Olympics aren't over yet, so don't be so quick to say that nothing will happen.

2) Perhaps the plot(s) were foiled due to the efforts of those you mentioned in exposing the plot(s)

OR

3) The information gathered and used by the people you have mentioned was put out as dis-info from the start in order for people like Alex Jones to run with and make themselves look less credible.

OR

4) You are right, and it was all BS from the start.

All of the above are plausible scenarios

They are to be sure, absolutely. However, and here is what I will find most annoying if nothing happens, then no matter what, the "true believers" will point to option 2 there, even without a shred of evidence.

The people who are obsessed with false-flag attacks will simply move on to the next major even to occur and claim there will be one then. They will say, "oh too many people were talking about the Olympics one, so it's going to be for the American election instead." Then when nothing happens for the election, they will pick a new event.

There are people who, no matter how much time passes, no matter how many of their predictions do not come true, will never give up the ghost. I rescind my previous comment though, after thinking about it more that it is just because they want to be right.

I think for some it also has to do with wanting the world to seem more exciting, without realizing just what that excitement will bring. They want an evil shadow empire to fight, because it's a lot more awesome than the reality that we humans are just kind of making it up as we go along and nobody really has it all figured out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join