It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer and the Masonic Lie of Theosophy

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
You're arguing with the brainwashed, but you are perfectly correct of course EnochWasRight.

You make a good argument too.

Fitzgibbon: actually the saying is: Pics or it didn't happen.

We conspiracy nuts assume you can read threads by yourself.

We may be wrong about that.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by harryhaller
You're arguing with the brainwashed, but you are perfectly correct of course EnochWasRight.

You make a good argument too.

He's making the mistake of Bravo Sierra'ing with people who're in a position to point out the Bravo Sierra. And he's trying to get around things by pumping out still more Bravo Sierra. No brainwashing required.

Oh and making a good argument doesn't mean the same as making a good point

Fitzgibbon: actually the saying is: Pics or it didn't happen.

That's nice. You assume I didn't mean what I typed.

We conspiracy nuts assume you can read threads by yourself.

We may be wrong about that.

Well, I guess "conspiracy nuts" have all day to invest in wild goose chases; most of the rest of us don't (especially when a quick link to the required item from the poster making the assertion would shut the non-"conspiracy nuts" up.

However, that's just my crazy take on things; you obviously have time on your hands

Fitz

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Ive been following this thread with very little to say as I think along the same lines as the OP.

For the Freemason who does not understand the truth.... Its a hard pill to swallow. Truth hurts sometimes.... I understand this. :-)

Op.... Tell me, do you believe in reincarnation?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by King Seesar
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I agree with your thesis in terms of putting God and often times ourselfs in a box basically trapping ones self in that box, i'v made this statement before but i feel out of these four symbols a square (box) triangle circle and X only one dose not trap you inside it's self and that is the X, as a mater of fact if you were dropped dead smack in the middle of the four symbols only the X offers a way out, as a mater of fact it offers four ways (paths) out.

That will definitely help you on a playstation though.

Only if my X wide receiver is my target and can get off the bump and run coverage before i get sacked in a game of Madden 2012 but i use the Lions so Calvin Johnson Jr usually does, but man i hope my Buffalo Bills have a good season for a change so i can use them and stand a chance in Madden 2013... good observation tho LOL.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Recap time:

Page One:

Slowly, they say that Lucifer is the true good guy and that God is the one that is messing with mankind. Masons are eventually taught this in their ritual.

Page Eight (after much prompting on where this occurs):

So the question is, where in the ritual is Lucifer mentioned? Nowhere.

I love a good retraction.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MamaJ
Ive been following this thread with very little to say as I think along the same lines as the OP.

For the Freemason who does not understand the truth.... Its a hard pill to swallow. Truth hurts sometimes.... I understand this. :-)

What truth do you speak of? the truth that is given by anti-masonic sites? The truth that is given by born again Christians who are taught to hate anything that isn't directly written in their dogma?

You could do well to understand what truth you are searching for. The pill you are presenting has a very foul odor. You swallow it first, then we'll talk.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'm still waiting for Enoch to post where in our ritual any of what he asserts exists. He has yet, from the time he first joined this site, to have ever backed up anything he has asserted. He says it is in our ritual, but does not say where.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

In defense of Pike, he was warning the 19th degree mason against the false Lucifer. The only quote of Lucifer in his book was to outline the Apocalypse of John as a warning to the coming deception. Unfortunately, the deception was already firmly grasped by Pike apart from him realizing it. I can't say for sure, because so many false quotes have been attributed to Pike that we have trouble sifting what was really said. On top of this, his character and prejudice is in question with the whole KKK thing. I simply rely on what he actually said in his book.

Like all of us, there is a great deal of confusion in what he wrote, lacking proper form and flow in his random and ADHD writing style. He was all over the map on levels of understanding that make it difficult to follow his thoughts clearly. I think this is why I love to read his material. Morals and Dogma is a favorite book in my library.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon

For the Masons themselves, this is the unwritten mouth to ear knowledge.

Really now???

What degree? Which rite?

Finally! Some progress towards truth.

It's the implication that is implied.

Oy vey!

Back down the rabbit hole

Fitz

Have you ever done a google search using this setup?

"Index of/"

Try it and then add Freemason words that fit behind the slash. What you find is interesting. Computer architecture works on the principle of framing information around standards. A very common HTML indexing standard is to use those two keywords to signify an index of files in a directory. Since many people store items of interest in directories that don't normally include index.htm files, we can then search google to see loads of .zip files and other interesting files that are not indexed by search engines.

Using this technique, a person can find Freemason files galore that are not indexed on Google. You can see published fraternity rituals, Freemason rituals and especially Rosicrucian Monographs. Oddly enough, they ARE published, just not indexed on Google. They are hidden.

Are you familiar with monographs and the ritual with candles and mind preparation necessary to soak in the knowledge?

First Atrium #8 says, "A mystical adage states that “A person’s life is the reflection of what he
thinks.” We will gradually prove to you that this saying is well founded, because we can use the creative power of our mind to act upon events and make them conform more to what we want."

A study of these monographs, to a trained eye, reveals a great deal of Neuro-Linguistic Programming being used on the mind to format what is thought into actions. We see this same technique used to create Manchurian candidates. The CIA, if I am not mistaken, is likely run by Masons. People are not as dumb as they might seem.

A life is the reflection of what is thought. This is the opening line of the Dhammapada and the book, As a Man Thinketh. It is very true.

The last three threads on this subject have merely tried to show the diverging sides of the mirror image. The question of taking or giving is one of the same above. Conforming the world to our will is not the point.

edit on 6-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Ah! But it's implied, it's implied. Mouth-to-ear and all that. Nudge-nudge, wink-wink, say-no-more say-no-more. A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat, eh?

Do try to keep up

Fitz

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Ah! But it's implied, it's implied. Mouth-to-ear and all that. Nudge-nudge, wink-wink, say-no-more say-no-more. A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat, eh?

I do believe he weighs as much as a duck.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Recap time:

Page One:

Slowly, they say that Lucifer is the true good guy and that God is the one that is messing with mankind. Masons are eventually taught this in their ritual.

Page Eight (after much prompting on where this occurs):

You know as well as I do that the premise you ask the question under was a setup. I answered first with the correct premise in mind. The mystery is a mystery, otherwise, it wouldn't be a mystery. The fact that I have given you more information than your own brotherhood is willing to share should be a very helpful position for new Masons. Of course, if they realize the truth, they will run to the open doors of a Church where they can find fellowship with truth, brotherhood with believers and no secrets.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Have you ever done a google search using this setup?

You see, this is where you're mistaken in terms of process. I'm not the one making assertions so the responsibility for supporting those assertions doesn't fall to me.

That would be your responsibility. Yours and yours alone.

But it is kind of amusing all the handwaving effort you've gone to in order to avoid providing a link. More evidence of a sub-bridge dweller.

Fitz

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:18 PM
link   

You know as well as I do that the premise you ask the question under was a setup. I answered first with the correct premise in mind.

Wrong, you fabricated the part about Lucifer and the ritual which was readily apparent to anyone reading this thread. You obfuscated and skirted the issue until the preceding page where you finally admitted that it does not appear in the ritual.

Of course, if they realize the truth, they will run to the open doors of a Church where they can find fellowship with truth, brotherhood with believers and no secrets.

Right. I am sure they will all join the cult of Seventh Day Adventism and begin unrelentlessly proselytizing and quoting scripture to a majority of people who care for neither.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by MamaJ

What truth do you speak of? the truth that is given by anti-masonic sites? The truth that is given by born again Christians who are taught to hate anything that isn't directly written in their dogma?

You could do well to understand what truth you are searching for. The pill you are presenting has a very foul odor. You swallow it first, then we'll talk.

The truth about the Freemasons....

I do well on my own searching for truth although I learn every day something new or something I had not considered before. I think we all teach one another something.

My truth may not be yours and thats why you cant handle it.... You take it personal..... So does the christian with your words. Take a step back and look at what the op is implying. Is there truth to it? Any of it? I believe so, at least at this time. Thats my right as it is yours.

If you are low on the pole as a freemason you may not completely understand what " group" you follow, kind of like the christian.

We all search for the truth and each one of us claim our truth over another.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I do believe he weighs as much as a duck.

How about some direct evidence?
Lucifer Publication
The Light = Bearer

Published by Moses Harman

Direct Support from the Masons

Index of Publications

Check the wording on the linked publication. The wording is distinctly Masonic. The right column describes the aims of the organization.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   

You know as well as I do that the premise you ask the question under was a setup. I answered first with the correct premise in mind.

Wrong, you fabricated the part about Lucifer and the ritual which was readily apparent to anyone reading this thread. You obfuscated and skirted the issue until the preceding page where you finally admitted that it does not appear in the ritual.

Of course, if they realize the truth, they will run to the open doors of a Church where they can find fellowship with truth, brotherhood with believers and no secrets.

Right. I am sure they will all join the cult of Seventh Day Adventism and begin unrelentlessly proselytizing and quoting scripture to a majority of people who care for neither.

Then there is the Lucifer Trust - Lucis Trust

"In 1917, after the breakup of her first marriage she moved to the United States, where she was introduced to the teachings of Theosophy. It was during this period that she had met, and married, her husband Foster Bailey (33rd degree Scottish Rite Freemason). She turned out to be a good pupil, Bailey soon rose through the ranks and became the editor of the American Theosophists' newspaper."

Each step of the way, we find the Masons connected.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Too many web pages to list, but here are two of the clearest.

Cutting Edge Ministries

Ephesians Website

I could mention the book, The Builders, but this one by Levi Eliphas is relevant to this discussion.

The Mysteries of Magic contains the following on page 428:

"What is more absurd and more impious than to attribute the name of Lucifer to the devil, that is, to personified evil, The intellectual Lucifer is the spirit of intelligence and love; it is the Paraclete, it is the Holy Spirit, while the physical Lucifer is the great agent of universal magnetism.

To personify evil and exalt it into an intelligence which is the rival of God, into a being which can understand but love no more-this is a monstrous fiction. To believe that God permits this evil intelligence to deceive and destroy his feeble creatures is to make God more wicked than the devil. By depriving the devil of the possibility of love and repentance, God forces him to do evil. Moreover a spirit of error and falsehood can only be a folly which thinks, nor does it deserve indeed the name of spirit. The devil is God’s antithesis, and if we define God as He who is we must define His opposite as he who is not. "

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Shhh!.....What's that noise?....Do you hear it?.....That sound that's like a cross between crickets, handwaving and scraping?

That's the sound of EnochWasRight thinking he can move the goalposts without anyone noticing while ignoring the most salient question. That's the sound of EnochWasRight desperately trying to re-stuff his strawman.

Trouble is, he jumped the shark a page ago with this post

Why does it fall to everyone else to sift through multiple multi-page threads? Please be so kind as to enlighten all and sundry just where Lucifer is referred to in Masonic ritual.

Either cite or withdraw; anything else will betray the mark of the troll

Fitz

[snip]

So remind me again: what point are you trying to make now that you've debunked yourself?

Fitz

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Those are fanatical, bigoted websites. I can walk circles around those cretans.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join