It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer and the Masonic Lie of Theosophy

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by fuegolaser

Well, to me and the Bible, Lucifer is not Satan. Lucifer was a Babylonian King as the Bible says he is.

From what I've seen from most people, I walk around circles with them in "bible study". If we're talking of Bible study why are you referencing an "angelfire" website? Nowhere does it say Lucifer was a cherub or an angel of any kind. It does say however he was a Babylonian King, a man.

From what I read of your site, it is wanting in facts and knowledge.

Isaiah 14:4 identifies Lucifer as a king of Babylon who was so oppressive that he was overthrown and disgraced.

edit on 5-9-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by fuegolaser
word "covering" is from the Hebrew word cakak, and means: to entwine, to fence in, cover over, protect, defend, hedge in, (source "The complete word study Old Testament")

Was Lucifer’s job to protect the very earth he corrupted? Was this one of his duties that gave him so much pride?

Sorry, I see no mention of Satan (who the Hebrews did not believe in) let alone your pal Lucifer.

I find it comical when uninformed Christian scholars such as yourself attribute beliefs to the early Hebrews which they did not have. The belief in Satan (and Hell) is purely a Christian concept.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   

New Tony Farrell documentary exposes the Satanic Masonic fascist NWO false flag reality.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

I don't have 2-hours to waste so can you summarize?

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

If you think it's a waste then why should I summarize?

Every second is mind blowing.

I'm not forcing anyone to watch this film and if you're not interested that's fine with me.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Can someone summarize the 24 pages of this thread, then?
I've been away for a few months, and I'm not yet ready to wade through Enoch's usual mix of seemingly unrelated bible quotes and strange tangential thoughts.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw
I've been away for a few months, and I'm not yet ready to wade through Enoch's usual mix of seemingly unrelated bible quotes and strange tangential thoughts.

He basically admitted that he made up part of Masonic ritual where he initially claimed we teach that 'Lucifer is the good guy'. Whatever the hell that means. This was then followed by much goalpost shifting and back pedalling.

He also managed to vilify men who are against marital rape, explained his viewpoint on why girls raped by their fathers should keep their 'gift babies' if they become pregnant and voiced his sentiment that fat white girls typically marry black men.

I think that generally sums it up.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus
He basically admitted that he made up part of Masonic ritual where he initially claimed we teach that 'Lucifer is the good guy'. Whatever the hell that means. This was then followed by much goalpost shifting and back pedalling.

He also managed to vilify men who are against marital rape, explained his viewpoint on why girls raped by their fathers should keep their 'gift babies' if they become pregnant and voiced his sentiment that fat white girls typically marry black men.

I've missed you, my friend

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by fulllotusqigong

I don't have 2+ hours to watch the video, but I'd like to hear the main points.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by fulllotusqigong
New Tony Farrell documentary exposes the Satanic Masonic fascist NWO false flag reality.

Even though I don't have time to watch the 2+ hour video, I'd like to point out that if I did have time to watch it I doubt it is anything, but just recycling of old lies, fallacies, misconceptions, and complete fabrications. Nothing in, on, or about Freemasonry is Satanic, Fascist, or supports "false flags".

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by whenandwhere

And there it is ! We are on the inside of Freemasonry but we have NO IDEA what is going on because it is "designed that way" yet you know all about it yet have never been a member . Do you not see how backwards that is ?

Hear hear! Just like some are outside of the Occult Teachings, and Wiccans, but they think they know all about it. And all of their Intel comes for Christan websites.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Bro I have a f uped life all i know when i pray to jesus the light of the world i feel better than doing a ritual to hurt others. think and do the logic.

posted on Sep, 12 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by fuegolaser
Bro I have a f uped life all i know when i pray to jesus the light of the world i feel better than doing a ritual to hurt others.

Since you seem to be the one who knows the difference between praying to Jesus and doing rituals that hurt others I suggest you stop hurting others. I do neither so stop projecting your problems onto others.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Not quite. It was established, from the messages exchanged from both of you, that it is Theistic Satanism. The majority of Masons I have spoken to here on ATS are against the God of the OT. CodyOutLaw has made his position clear concerning God in favor of the linked wiki. I am the only one here speaking on behalf of God and Christ as outlined in the Bible. That is telling. I can find few references in my threads from Masons supporting the God of the Bible.

The update to this thread seems to move toward Theistic Satanism. As I establish IN THIS THREAD, there are two Angels that influence mankind in a mirror. They resemble each other with one exception. One takes and one gives. Jacob was a Farmer and Esau a Hunter. God loves one of them and hates the other. Outlined Here

The Reason you see the God of OT as Evil

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
Not quite.

Yeah, quite.

Your remarks advocating for girls to keep their 'gift' babies if they got pregnant after being raped by their father, your vilification of a man against marital rape and your sentiment that fat white women typically marry black men is preserved on this thread for all to see.

The internet is magnificent in its ability to preserve the obnoxiousness of people and their horrific viewpoints.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Show me where I have denounced God and Christ.

I'll wait.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Not quite.

Yeah, quite.

Your remarks advocating for girls to keep their 'gift' babies if they got pregnant after being raped by their father, your vilification of a man against marital rape and your sentiment that fat white women typically marry black men is preserved on this thread for all to see.

The internet is magnificent in its ability to preserve the obnoxiousness of people and their horrific viewpoints.

Two wrongs only make more wrong. Rape is tragic and tragic things happen in this world. We rise above and go on holding to what is true. Negative only creates more negative if we continue the cycle. There are alternatives for rape that keep a woman from getting pregnant. They are widely available, but we are not talking of this when we consider abortion. Pregnancy is preventable and can be stopped in cases of rape. There is always a choice. Once a life has engaged in the womb, the choice then goes to the baby if we adhere to truth.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Show me where I have denounced God and Christ.

I'll wait.

I never mentioned you specifically. I mentioned that most Masons I have spoken with on ATS are suspicious of the OT God.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Pregnancy is preventable and can be stopped in cases of rape. There is always a choice. Once a life has engaged in the womb, the choice then goes to the baby if we adhere to truth.

Is that you Todd Akin?

Not all situations fit into your Christian Fundementalist scenario. Not every rapist father is kind enough to give his daughter Emergency Contraceptive Pills every time he has a go at her.

Get a clue and stop with your nonsense.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Pregnancy is preventable and can be stopped in cases of rape. There is always a choice. Once a life has engaged in the womb, the choice then goes to the baby if we adhere to truth.

Is that you Todd Akin?

Not all situations fit into your Christian Fundementalist scenario. Not every rapist father is kind enough to give his daughter Emergency Contraceptive Pills every time he has a go at her.

Get a clue and stop with your nonsense.

Sorry. I cannot condone killing babies. A human being's life is worth far more than convenience, emotions or feelings. Life is a gift and a human life has value beyond our reasoning against.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join