It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer and the Masonic Lie of Theosophy

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

How can you honestly believe that you know the direction of my eternal soul?

Some are made aware in Christ and His Holy Spirit to know how the 'angel of light' works within the schemes of his earthly architectures---and he sits at the prime seat of your organization snaring souls with each oath that takes one deeper and deeper and into a tighter vice of influence with the leagues of devils, all under the ingenious cloak of charity and fellowship under 'god'.

Well, I already took those obligations. So I am well beyond reproach.

In deed know that each willful allegiance oath to the order removes moreso and moreso the Graces of Sovereign Truth Bestowed to all His children as a Birthright---and yet they CAN in deed be Restored through sincere and genuine renunciation and repentance with Grace through Yehushua the Christ, our Redeemer as already mentioned. You and others within are not beyond reproach and have the willful power to remove yourselves from your bondages.

So much has been exposed at this late hour and for those still snared, ignoring the Truth, the deceptions are only going to markedly increase in these times heightening the danger of further submission to unholy influence, therefore there is a strong call to urge the well meaning men within the fraternity out of this pyramid structure of lies.

All will come to Light here eventually, that much is known, although the fire of Purification will still be required and will manifest as Foretold. I and others in Him have been shown that most clearly already in Outpouring to know the season that is upon us at Last.

edit on 30-8-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by King Seesar
He's 10K and cooking my man, you your self being the rare special guest pop up guy who's legend began on May 26th 2009 with a rare post count of 337 clocking in at 132 starz no doubt!!!!

The art deco Pinocchio kicking it in your avatar is scary in a late 1970's faded Faces of Death footage hosted by Dr Francis B Gross kind of way....

As far as the topic gos it makes me sad to see both sides so stuck in there belief that neither budge but i guess in such strong belief systems it's the way it is.
Hail to the King, baby.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Egyptia
reply to post by network dude

I refuse to speak with sarcasm or ridicule because I am certain that each of you believes that you are in the right not really having any idea of the world you have entered into because it is designed that way.

edit on 30-8-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

And there it is ! We are on the inside of Freemasonry but we have NO IDEA what is going on because it is "designed that way" yet you know all about it yet have never been a member . Do you not see how backwards that is ?

ETA: If I had found something in Freemasonry or it's side bodies that conflicted with any religious or political views I hold , I would have quit Freemasonry many years ago . So I ask again , how is it you and so many other antis' know more than Masons when we have went through the degrees , have read and studied the rituals , which of many of us have committed to memory in their entirety , but we are in the dark and ignorant to it's true meaning ? Do you think , if there WAS something there dark and sinister we would have figured it ourselves ?

edit on 30-8-2012 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-8-2012 by whenandwhere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by PrimeLight

If anything I was guided to and have been guided through Freemasonry by the Holy Spirit.

So are you saying that to adhere to the civic laws is wrong? What about the laws are deceiving, immoral, or wrong? Are you one who thinks he doesn't need to adhere to laws set down by men? Are you against the US Constitution?

None of the quotes which you posted I find wrong.

Except it won't be until the day of Judgement that I will know the status of my soul. How can you say you can prejudge when that is no place of any man.

ND's sarcasm aside, I have taken my obligations (numerous in count) and I have felt only strengthened in my beliefs. You do not or cannot "know" anything about oaths. The York Rite, particularly the Chivalric Orders, are very Christian and none of the ceremonies through which I have passed have degraded my relationship with Christ. In fact, it has always been my fellow "christians" who have attempted to make a divide between me and God because of their own insecurities, ignorance, or bigotry.

What has been exposed? Most of what I've seen has been from a hoax or fabrication. Or much, particularly from Pike, that has been said or written is taken out of context or cut-n-pasted to manipulate and pervert. As I've said, it has been the fanatics who have been deceitful and this has been going on for centuries. The deception is only from your kind who claims to be the lamb, but is a wolf trying to coerce us into following your way of thinking.

IMO, our structure is not wholly pyramidal. The full structure of all the bodies is like a tree.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

If anything I was guided to and have been guided through Freemasonry by the Holy Spirit.

Your chosen house requests SUBMISSION (key word) to the legal authority of one's national government. If the Holy Spirit was guiding you, it would be to lend the Voice that one cannot submit to both the will of earthly government and the Will of our Creator in a True harmony---as those whom have established the government apparatus of worldly authority are themselves in servitude (at the 'highest' levels) to the 'powers and principalities' Warned of in the Word---and yet you appear to be in grave ignorance of such truths.

So are you saying that to adhere to the civic laws is wrong? What about the laws are deceiving, immoral, or wrong?

Earthly law examples that directly violate our Creator's Law in regards to CAPITAL 'lawful' punishment-- THOU SHALL NOT MURDER. There is never a justification for such in a violation no matter the offence commited--government laws around the world are openly rebellious towards the Covenant. They also endorse and promote the violation of the Sabbath under their economic legislated models.

None of the quotes which you posted I find wrong.

Those who have the eyes to see and ears to listen to the Truth in the Word do so in Absolution. You are free to turn a blind eye to all attempts at correction and it appears our Father has sent several servants your way already to call you out from your placement. As I have stated previously you will be without the excuse of ignorance when Judged by the One Judge when you are called to provide your account to Him.

Except it won't be until the day of Judgement that I will know the status of my soul. How can you say you can prejudge when that is no place of any man.

We are Called to seek Truth and to heed Warnings in Knowledge in order to not be snared by the adversaries who often are the wolves in sheep's clothing. I have come to a knowledge and provide warning you can ignore. All will be Judged Righteously and a wisdom shared in a Knowledge and Leading you have mistaken as a 'prejudgement'.

I have taken my obligations (numerous in count) and I have felt only strengthened in my beliefs.

Just the term 'obligation' reeks of the enemy, that is what the Holy Spirit Reveals to me. It all sounds very much like a contract you have entered into does it not?---and you certainly have created by your own will 'contractual' unholy ties/bindings as a result of your ceremonial oaths partaken in. You my brother in flesh, are being gradually 'baptised' by the systems of Lucifer until you are overcome in mind, body and soul by his worldy principality legion power.

Know that one is Called to overcome the world and NOT submit, nor adhere to it's many unholy mechanisms of power--Freemasonry being just one 'branch of a fallen tree' as you will in the Luciferic apparatus of the world.

The 'legal authority' of this world is eventually during His Purification, going to be Bound, Rendered powerless, Uprooted and Cast out upon the Time of Cleansing and indeed it will be a Glorious day when His children under perdition need no longer adhere to the many tare filled 'fallen' corruption influences.

edit on 2-9-2012 by PrimeLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by whenandwhere

And there it is ! We are on the inside of Freemasonry but we have NO IDEA what is going on because it is "designed that way" yet you know all about it yet have never been a member . Do you not see how backwards that is ?

There are those here that lend a voice that have had family deeply rooted within the fraternity and have personally been exposed to spiritual elements that would appear as fantastical in nature to the unlearned in what lies beyond the veils.

The warnings given here towards those within Freemasonry are not ever taken lightly in delivery, nor are they a base attempt at ego fulfillment based on mere research methods.

From the servants to the masters, the least will enter first.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 05:54 PM
link   

So you're for anarchy?

Earthly law examples that directly violate our Creator's Law in regards to CAPITAL 'lawful' punishment-- THOU SHALL NOT MURDER.

Not all killing is murder. Plus, you should really read the Bible more often:

Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man.
- Genesis 9:6

Or

He that smiteth a man, so that he die, shall be surely put to death.
- Exodus 21:12

Or

He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
- Revelations 13:10

These are just a few examples.

Those who have the eyes to see and ears to listen to the Truth in the Word do so in Absolution.

What you're preaching is not the truth by any means.

You are free to turn a blind eye to all attempts at correction and it appears our Father has sent several servants your way already to call you out from your placement.

As I have stated previously you will be without the excuse of ignorance when Judged by the One Judge when you are called to provide your account to Him.

I don't fear my Judgement Day because I've done nothing to cause any harm to my eternal soul.

We are Called to seek Truth and to heed Warnings in Knowledge in order to not be snared by the adversaries who often are the wolves in sheep's clothing.

That's usually why I ignore your kind.

Just the term 'obligation' reeks of the enemy, that is what the Holy Spirit Reveals to me.

We all have obligations.

It all sounds very much like a contract you have entered into does it not?---and you certainly have created by your own will 'contractual' unholy ties/bindings as a result of your ceremonial oaths partaken in. You my brother in flesh, are being gradually 'baptised' by the systems of Lucifer until you are overcome in mind, body and soul by his worldy principality legion power.

You're entitled to your stupid opinions.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Hmm...

Question Do I Have.

In a marriage... who is the servant??? Man??? Woman???

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Not all killing is murder. Plus, you should really read the Bible more often:

I agree and I aimed to highlight that our earthly governments engage in willful murder via capital punishment and that all 'subjects' that 'adhere' in agreeance to such law in their hearts bear themselves in contention with the spirit of murder, that certainly is not in the Good Spirit of Christ. We will choose our bearings in Knowledge and ignorance also of that which is within our conscience, in the Image that Speaks within to our soul.

The correct Commandment applies against willful murder and not for the act of killing alone, for indeed their is a significant difference on the scales that will be Measured. Our Father knows all thought and intent with our deeds and all will be Judged in Accordance with such. When interpreting scripture, know that there is both mortal death and spiritual death referenced within the Bible, with death entailed by the will of men and death in Allowance without Divine intervention as a result of an embodied soul's breaches/rebellion against Divine Law.

It is not my intention to offend.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Funny you should mention that...

God, if I may, has ordained death suitable to mortals. Why? "HONOR"

That mortal man should kill is acceptable. He may avenge as well.

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   

So are you against all forms of man-made government or is it that you want a theocracy established?

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Fellow ATSians... Freemasons... Non-Masons... Anti-Masons...
Tis I... The Great Pinocchio!

I call thee forth now!
I need to experience an "Exoteric" revelation concerning card number 12 of the Tarot: "The Hanged Man".

Any opinions???

Warning: "Do Not 'Esoteric' Me!"

TY In Advance...

posted on Sep, 3 2012 @ 07:37 PM
link   
K... Thank You All For The Interpretations...
They've been helpful...

posted on Sep, 4 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

So are you against all forms of man-made government or is it that you want a theocracy established?

"Render therefore to Ceasar that which is Ceasar's and unto God those things which are God's". Matt 22:21

edit on 5-9-2012 by Egyptia because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Wow I saw the first video it was good. I think masons were taught a warped truth. The video explains how god created the world but then are fed a lie pretty much saying that the light is evil. How could that be? Jesus is the light lucifer was the name given to satan before he turned on god so what kind of point are the masons trying to make? God gave him that name when he was good. That video was a mind rape.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by fuegolaser
...lucifer was the name given to satan before he turned on god so what kind of point are the masons trying to make? God gave him that name when he was good.

Maybe you can point out specifically where in the Bible this occured.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by fuegolaser

You should really learn to write a bit better as you seem to be combining sentences. Nowhere does the Bible say "light" is evil nor do the Masons.

Actually if Satan had any name while still in Heaven it would be Samael, not Lucifer. Lucifer was a mistranslation by St. Jerome in the 4th century. The "lucifer" mentioned in the Book of Isaiah is a disgraced Babylonian king and is the only time in the Bible "lucifer" is used, but it should be noted that not all versions of the Bible use this mistranslation. The original text did not mention "lucifer", but "helal bin shahar" which means "day star son of the morning" which Jerome translated as literal and the day star or morning star in his time was known as "lucifer" which we know today is the planet Venus.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

Ezekiel 28:12 (KJV)
"Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty."
13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire."

This is not an earthly king, as the word "cherub" is only used in references to angels.

15 "Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee."

16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.

The word "covering" is from the Hebrew word cakak, and means: to entwine, to fence in, cover over, protect, defend, hedge in, (source "The complete word study Old Testament")

Was Lucifer’s job to protect the very earth he corrupted? Was this one of his duties that gave him so much pride?

17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.

0 18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Sorry about my writing I haven't been to school in a while. I try anyway you are right about the name Lucifer and its translation. Just check out this page it should explain the fall of Lucifer. If you read about the masons then a little bible study won't hurt. www.angelfire.com...

posted on Sep, 5 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by fuegolaser
Sorry about my writing I haven't been to school in a while. I try anyway you are right about the name Lucifer and its translation. Just check out this page it should explain the fall of Lucifer. If you read about the masons then a little bible study won't hurt. www.angelfire.com...
It's you who needs to brush up more than a little on the Bible. The word "Lucifer" doesn't appear ANYWHERE in Ezekiel. Your link is lying to you. Read the Bible itself. Nowhere does it say "lucifer was the name given to satan before he turned on god" or "God gave him that name when he was good." That's you. Not the Bible.
edit on 2012.9.5 by JoshNorton because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25 >>

join