It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer and the Masonic Lie of Theosophy

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

Originally posted by seeknoevil
reply to post by EnochWasRight

I like your signature. Ah, the reality of Truth. Most don't know the true definition of Truth . .And Enoch is one of my personal favorites in the scriptures. Powerful prophet .

Truth exists independently of God and man. No thing can change it.

It's per-existent, no doubt. Truth must be earned. Any gift worth giving or receiving must be earned with the toil of suffering. True blessings come from suffering to receive what is given. Truth is given by God, as are all things worth possessing. When someone says, "What is God's will for your / my life?" The easy answer covers it all. Give and receive, never take.

Such peaceful words. I appreciate that.. your words espouse kindness and that is what the world needs more of my friend. Shine the light. Humility, positivity and service .. so hard to be in a world so unkind. Thank you for being an example to follow.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Wait? Lucifer is the father of all lies or Tubal Cain is? Man, you should probably read your Bible more often. You seem to not understand who he was.

Genesis 4:22 - And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah.

How is being an artificer equate him to Lucifer or lying?

Because he said so, that's why!

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
For me, I can tell from their words and actions , what is in the heart of a person. Like you said, those who have ears will hear, those who have eyes will see. Not everyone gets that gift.Sigmason it is obvious that I offended you so I am going to stay out of your way. So my apologies.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by seeknoevil

I just wish you could answer my question.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Why does everyone assume I am a 'him' ? Sigmason, I made a mistake I did not read that in the bible. I read it in some other scriptural text .. Sorry about that. I don't just take my information only from the Holy Bible, there are other scriptures as well. and because of prejudice against said " scriptures " i refuse to publicly name them. So, let the matter rest, I was mistaken calling it Biblical Text my friend. I stand corrected. It is not in the Holy Bible.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   

I'm not sure if I've ever called you a him, but I probably did. I'm sorry if I offended you. I shall refer to you as her or she from now on.

So I have another question: Do you follow everything the Bible says?

EDIT: BTW, I love your avatar. Zoidberg is my favorite character.
edit on 16-8-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

I'm not sure if I've ever called you a him, but I probably did. I'm sorry if I offended you. I shall refer to you as her or she from now on.

I think that was directed to me, so allow me to correct what I'd written earlier:

Because she said so, that's why!

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Masonic Light

Great! Now I'm getting blamed for your mistakes!!!
Meh, I'm sure I called her "him" a few times.

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   
My Dears!! No offense taken. To answer your question I need more information. " Do you follow everything the Bible says"? Well , yes as far as the books in it are translated correctly. I do believe in Christ and that Jesus was/is the Christ so the divinity of Christ Jesus is important to me. I have studied many religions, read the book of Mormon, The Hindi Bible ( for the life of me I cannot spell it) and various other religious works ( some good , some bad) .
I put this out there as a personal picture of me so you can get to know me a little bit, but please do not discount or prejudice yourself against me for having doing so.. so continuing on that path um I was raised a Baptist . I live in Texas , am a Mom and a wife . I am what you might call a Constitutionalist, and I am a seeker of Truth where ever that may take me. Any thing more than this, I will not disclose. But one thing, I am never afraid or too proud to admit that I am wrong when I am. and it is never my intent to inflame or offend a person . I may come off as authoritarian but it is not my intent to.
I am sensitive. . take that in what ever way you wish.
Peace to you my friends. Now, tell me about yourself if you will? - Susan

P.S. Calculon is my VERY favorite on Futurama.
edit on 17-8-2012 by seeknoevil because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Since you asked,
I was raised Catholic and never had anything bad happen at church. The priests were pretty cool guys. My parents tried to raise us right even though they didn't agree with the way the church did things. (all about the money) I joined the USAF and started a family and moved to NC. Was never religious, went to church when dragged by my wife's family. I tried a few of the churches down here but was a bit put off when I saw people mocking God and thinking they were holier than thou. (trying to speak in tongues, falling out in the isles, laying of hands)

I hadn't found a way to get closer to God until I found an interest in masonry. I joined because I wanted to help kids and found the Shriners to be an excellent venue for that. I had a few friends who were masons and I respected them all. I started to research it and found lots of negative stuff here and around the net. Knowing the people I did and trusting that they couldn't be into it if any of that garbage was true, I took a leap of faith and joined the masons. (you have to be a mason to become a shriner)

Since joining, I have learned a great deal about myself, God, and how to live a better life. I have also made many friends and found that the caliber of men who are masons is what sets them apart in the community. I aspire to live up to that ideal.

I now spend some free time here trying to dispel the lies and trying to learn as much as I can about the things that interest me. (masonry among other topics)
I still consider myself a Christian as I believe Jesus died for our salvation, but I have come to vehemently dislike the ultra-religious crowd that constantly judges and condemns others while using the Bible as a shield. I believe that nobody knows which religion is right and who is closer to God, and none of us will until we die, so arguing about how holy any one group is, just wastes everyone's time.

I also have come to believe that most religions, while having different names for their deity of choice, are praying to the same all knowing creator, and while wars have been fought and many have died, none of that had to happen to please God.

Thanks for asking. -Mike

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

falling out in the isles

Red Stripe'll do that to you

Fitz

posted on Aug, 17 2012 @ 03:54 PM
link   

So what is your take on 1 Timothy 2:12 - "But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence."

The Hindi Bible ( for the life of me I cannot spell it)

Are you referring to the Vedic scriptures? There are literally countless ones of those.

I am what you might call a Constitutionalist

Politically I'm sure we'd get along swimmingly.

I hail from the Gem State (Idaho). I'm a veteran (VFW), a libertarian, and my family is a weird mix of Mormonism, Methodist, and Catholicism. I'm non-denominational myself and in the state of Idaho I'm a licensed clergymen (Yes, I've performed a few marriage ceremonies). I come off very strong on in my beliefs, particularly with Freemasonry, as I have immersed myself into so much research (I'm actually writing a book about the York Rite) and I come off as blunt. I've even been called a smart ass a few times. -Barry (I'll post my first name this time and not an anti-Mason "exposing me like last time)
edit on 17-8-2012 by KSigMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2012 @ 09:04 PM
link   

How is Moses Harman in your opinion the evil guy, please elaborate
...otherwise I have to think you are some backward-ish tribal patriarch.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by starseedflower

How is Moses Harman in your opinion the evil guy, please elaborate
...otherwise I have to think you are some backward-ish tribal patriarch.

Eugenics, Anarchy, and radical ideas based on the concept of a humanistic ideology of rebellion against God, disguised behind an intellectual facade. Mankind cannot have it both ways. They cannot claim to be standing for values and freedom and then walk away from the very foundation that brings that freedom and liberty. At some point, we can look back and recognize what happens when lawlessness abounds and justice is withheld.

We can look at what he claimed to be doing FOR women. On the surface, this made him look like an angel of light. Behind this veil, however, we can see what he was founded on. His magazine was founded on the ideology of Lucifer and human knowledge being higher than God's wisdom.

Do some research into him being the founder of Eugenics and then follow that trail where it leads today. Come back and defend him if you can. I cannot condone taking a babies choice of freedom and liberty so that a mother has a perceived choice. She has a choice before becoming pregnant. When she becomes pregnant, the choice now passes to the baby. If a woman becomes pregnant apart from her own free will, then we can safely say that life happens to us all. Killing a person is no excuse for two wrongs making some perceived right.

The magazine was called Lucifer and then they changed that name to the American Journal of Eugenics. Either way, it is an ideology of evil founded by those who practiced the same. They hide behind some perceived light, but the fruit of that light causes suffering and death for the innocent. God's laws are set to protect the innocent from those who take freedom and liberty as a thief over the protection of those who cannot protect themselves. Truth is the only way to look at this and we glean truth from knowing people and ideologies by the fruit they produce. Know history or you are doomed to repeat it.

I have no problem standing up for a defenseless baby over a woman's 'right' to choose. The baby has the right first and a right given by God cannot be taken by mankind unless a debt is created. We all suffer when the thieves rule the world. It's called tyranny and we are nearly there. Embracing such ideas as bearing light on false premises has caused this state of affairs today. Track it and trace it back to its source and you ALWAYS find the Masons building their "Great Work" of humanism and anarchy against God.

edit on 20-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
To have "WOMAN" defined for you according to someone elses considerations and insignificant regards equals "DUMBASS!"

To "EXPERIENCE A WOMAN ... and give in to compromise, which is according to your particular requisites and her actual reality.... means your a "MAN!"

Don't be man enough... instead be "THE MAN!"

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Do you even know what the first two distinct rules of totalitarian dictatorship are, I can tell you about as four generation of women in my family including myself that have outlived during the past 100 years, three (Stalin, Hitler, Ceausescu) of the most heinous dictators and mass-murderers obfuscating the light on this very planet.

1. Make abortion illegal
2. Make freemasonry illegal

Note to 1. Yes, bringing a pregnancy to term is a woman's decision, because every single human bears the responsibility for his/her own actions alone and no man made religion or government can tell me otherwise. Better still I can tell you exactly why religious and political leaders are so keen on child bearing women, who you think they will send out fighting their bloody wars, hmmm? The same children they were so concerned to save while in embryonic form in their mothers wombs.

Note to 2. Yes choosing the own most suitable path and way to express spirituality in life is a personal decision and nobody can tell me otherwise. Why do you think you can explaining otherwise finding intolerant people full of hatred among very religious and peaceful pacifists among those with no religious preference?

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   
When Freemasonry, if ever, is banned or persecuted with the threat of banishment... think.

"IT IS BECAUSE THOSE IN PARTICULAR HAVE YET TO DEVELOP TO THE EXACT DEGREE OF THE FREEMASON"

Thus... they use at their disgusting discretion(s) anything they can to achieve this calamity.

It is Fear and not propaganda and/or conspiracy.

But contrary... it delves deeply in the realization Freemason is no fool... and those who oppose are many guilties in this life. They will fall! But... it seems not without a (Gross) fight!

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by starseedflower

Do you even know what the first two distinct rules of totalitarian dictatorship are, I can tell you about as four generation of women in my family including myself that have outlived during the past 100 years, three (Stalin, Hitler, Ceausescu) of the most heinous dictators and mass-murderers obfuscating the light on this very planet.

1. Make abortion illegal
2. Make freemasonry illegal

Note to 1. Yes, bringing a pregnancy to term is a woman's decision, because every single human bears the responsibility for his/her own actions alone and no man made religion or government can tell me otherwise. Better still I can tell you exactly why religious and political leaders are so keen on child bearing women, who you think they will send out fighting their bloody wars, hmmm? The same children they were so concerned to save while in embryonic form in their mothers wombs.

Note to 2. Yes choosing the own most suitable path and way to express spirituality in life is a personal decision and nobody can tell me otherwise. Why do you think you can explaining otherwise finding intolerant people full of hatred among very religious and peaceful pacifists among those with no religious preference?

Number one: China has forced abortion. "Prior to the Russian Revolution, abortion was illegal in Russia. In October 1920, the Bolsheviks made abortion legal with their “Decree on Women’s Healthcare". Stalin reversed this because of fears of reduced worker and military population. After the Stalin’s death in 1953, abortion was relegalized in 1955. When the Nazis came to power in 1933 one of the first acts Hitler did was to legalize abortion. By 1935 Germany with 65 million people was the place where over 500,000 abortions were being performed each year. "

You are incorrect on both accounts.

Number two: You are implying I said anything about making Freemasonry illegal. I said nothing of the sort. I merely point out the obvious fact that the secret societies based on Theosophy have shown a leaning toward anarchy and subversion of the constitution, as well as working to remove true freedom and liberty. They work to take away national sovereignty and weaken our monitory system. They work toward the end goal of one world government in favor of the wealthy and against the working populace. These are facts. Daddy Warbucks is their own character archetype for the War profiteer. The only thing that should be made illegal is tyranny, treason and murder. Profiting from war should also be illegal.

It is never justified to take a human life once it has begun. When it is in the womb, the child has a choice. We consider this as the first choice. Can we ask a baby if they want to be born? We don't need to. Life always strives for the freedom and liberty of rights given by God. All plants strive for life and all animals seek to escape death. Babies are no different but should be protected as enthusiastically as dog or dolphin or whale. There is no choice that a woman has after a baby has begun to grow in the womb. It then becomes the baby's choice.

LINK

LINK

edit on 20-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Right you always know better apparently, see what text book indoctrination has done to you. I will give you here few real life examples instead.
My great-granny in Germany's Nazi regime1940 was aged 42 became pregnant with her second child and was not allowed to have an abortion, even though at the time pregnancy at her age was a considerable risk.
My late mother's best friend aged 24 in communist Romania, has been denied medical help after she tried the do-it yourself abortion and was left to die miserably in hospital by a party activist because she would not divulge the name of whoever helped her.
I am sick and tiered of arrogant men advocating the rights of a not yet developed life thinking it is more valuable than the life of a fully developed human being.

My great-grand father and my grand-dad were forced to sign at gun point under communist rule three papers in one single day.

1. They had to renounce Freemasonry
2. They had to give up all of what our family possessed in terms of farming land since the 16th century
3. They had to renounce their Greek catholic faith and convert to catholic or orthodox

My other great grand-dad a pacifist and humanist in Nazi Germany had to live though dissolution of Freemasonry and was sent to the battle field even though he had a lame arm through an accident that he had at age 30 and was not suitable to hold a weapon physically let alone based on what he believed in.

You are very good at Bible passages but display a complete lack of compassion and understanding that life has a million shades of grey tiles between black and white.

Freemasonry and Humanism are not the suppressors of people but a tool that helps human beings to become aware, tolerant towards the million shades of grey tiles between black and white through love, hope and wisdom.
edit on 20-8-2012 by starseedflower because: no reason

edit on 20-8-2012 by starseedflower because: no reason

posted on Aug, 21 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by starseedflower

I am sick and tiered of arrogant men advocating the rights of a not yet developed life thinking it is more valuable than the life of a fully developed human being.

Has your live been valuable? Had you been a statistic of abortion, this conversation would not have taken place.

We live in a world where the mother has no power to kill the rapist, yet she can kill the baby created by the crime. Of the two that live after the abortion, who is innocent in this three way affair?

If the baby is spared, who is innocent? Both the baby and mother.

Think it through and you will see that I am right. Life is never a bad thing and a baby can never be a hardship, especially when so many people are looking to adopt.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join