It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer and the Masonic Lie of Theosophy

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agoyahtah
Michael Jackson had many natural talents, but still came under the influence of society's idea of what is better, so he had an operation to change his nose, and lighten his skin.

Funny how you foucs on the negative while I try to highlight the positive for you. Maybe you want to rethink your paradigm a little.

Again, you can make "changes", like Arnold Schwarzenegger, you can build up your body, with the help of steroids..

Oh, look, you did it again. I talk about exercise and you jump right into juicing.

Jesus said it was not his supernatural power, but the power of the Father working through him. He credited all these things to the one God.

Oh, that makes sense, he was more like David Copperfield's assistant. My mistake.

Again, medical science has introduced many changes. Artificial limbs give people more options. The blind cannot see yet...

Hmmm, you must have been a little busy whipping up a new batch of anabolics so I guess you did not read about this guy. I would wager that he is happy for the 'improvement' in his sight that you think Jesus would have been so pissed about.

But, at the end of all this activity, death comes, the body returns to dust, and all the "activity" and "changes" are seen as just "vanity".

Nah, I do not consider my vision to be a 'vanity' I consider it to be a 'necessity'.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason

Well then, God didn't give it to you as I am easily resisting your push for mediocrity and ignorance.

HE not only gives wisdom to the speaker, but also determines who shall have ears to hear.

The thing is, before the fall of man, there was no work to be done, no striving, and no improvement necessary, or even possible.

After man sinned, he fell, his state changed, and under his new condition he is struggling to understand what happened, and gradually through all this science, he is beginning to understand some things.

Now there are two essential paths back to the original state. One is a short path, the other a very long path.

The short path is called "faith".

The long path is called "knowledge".

If you take the short path, you get there quickly, and understand immediately what the original problem was, and what the solution to that problem had to be.

If you take the long path, you acquire many many things along the way, these things are called bits of "knowledge". And gradually, through the vast collection of knowledge, men begin to understand that only certain subsets of that knowledge is critical, the rest of the knowledge can be easily replicated from the critical bits, and the critical bits come to be called "wisdom". So men start to collect "bits of wisdom" instead, and discard the vast collections of knowledge, rather than drag all that weight around. Eventually, the "bits of wisdom" grow to become very large also, and men start to see that only certain essential subsets of that wisdom is really required, the rest of the wisdom can easily be replicated from these essential bits. And the essential bits come to be called "insights". So, like the case with knowledge, men now start to discard the wisdom, and keep track of only the "bits of insight".

This process continues for a long long time. Basically, man is "feeding", "extracting", and "dumping".

That's the whole essence of his design. The design, i.e., of the body of sin.

He gathers knowledge, extracts wisdom, and dumps the rest.
He gathers wisdom, extracts insights, and dumps the rest.
etc..

All the while, depending on which state he is currently in, the horizons of his sights are limited by what he can remember, by what his current society remembers through it's written books, and by what he can envision for his future. His visions of the possible future is limited by his imagination which itself is limited by his experience, i.e.. what he and his society has been exposed to in the past, recorded and remembered.

Through all these changes, man thinks of himself as "improving".

Eventually, after countless ages have passed, and men have collected much knowledge, wisdom, and insights, then suddenly, one or more individuals begin to understand. They are chosen by God for relief from the struggle, HE gives them an ear to hear, they grasp the truth, develop "faith", jump off the long path and onto the short path, discard all the baggage they have been dragging around with them thinking they contained jewels of improvements, and these select few are saved. They arrive at the door of the promise land "free" of all that baggage, having "dumped" for the last time, all things collected and acquired that they believed were somehow "improving" their lives.

Their idea of what is "improvement" changes. When they arrive at the original state, they no longer need to "collect" things, "extract" essences, and "dump" refuse. Their body changes, they no longer have a body of sin. They are no longer flesh and blood. They are "transfigured" into a new and final form.

Mind you, that journey they took, began in the Garden of Eden, when they disobeyed the Lord

But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die. KJV Genesis 2:17

By eating the fruit of the tree, they took "the path of knowlege", which is the long path, like I said, but which path leads one right back to the same original state "eventually", after much "striving," and "imaginary improving," all of which was avoidable if they just had "faith" in the beginning, and obeyed the word of the Lord.

And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat. KJV Genesis 3:6

And the eyes of them both were opened,... Genesis 3:7

But enticed by the lure of acquiring "knowledge" and "wisdom" they lost "faith" in the Lord's command, and listened to the serpent instead, following "his wisdom" and ended up on this path of struggling and striving, all the time working towards "improvements".

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Specifically, this is the entire mistake. Jesus is the Capstone. The perfect triangle is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Who is Veritas? It's not like I'm asking, "Who is John Galt" here. It's a simple question from This Thread.

Originally posted by AlbertPike

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
I think I hear the feet marching now, straight to a wall called Truth.

We do not undervalue the importance of any Truth. We utter no word that can be deemed irreverent by any one of any faith. We do not tell the Moslem that it is only important for him to believe that there is but one God, and wholly unessential whether Mahomet was His prophet. We do not tell the Hebrew that the Messiah whom he expects was born in Bethlehem nearly two thousand years ago; and that he is a heretic because he will not so believe. And as little do we tell the sincere Christian that Jesus of Nazareth was but a man like us, or His history but the unreal revival of an older legend. To do either is beyond our jurisdiction. Masonry, of no one age, belongs to all time; of no one religion, it finds its great truths in all.

To every Mason, there is a GOD; ONE, Supreme, Infinite in Goodness, Wisdom, Foresight, Justice, and Benevolence; Creator, Disposer, and Preserver of all things. How, or by what intermediates He creates and acts, and in what way He unfolds and manifests Himself, Masonry leaves to creeds and Religions to inquire.

To every Mason, the soul of man is immortal. Whether it emanates from and will return to God, and what its continued mode of existence hereafter, each judges for himself. Masonry was not made to settle that.
Morals & Dogma, Ch. XXVI, p525

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Agoyahtah

It's not wisdom you're spewing out. It is mediocrity and ignorance you are preaching. God has given me a great bull# meter and it goes off when people like you start getting too self-righteous for your own good.

Now there are two essential paths back to the original state. One is a short path, the other a very long path.

The short path is called "faith".

The long path is called "knowledge".

If you take the short path, you get there quickly, and understand immediately what the original problem was, and what the solution to that problem had to be.

I couldn't disagree more. I'm just curious to if you are so against knowledge and enlightenment, why are you on the Internet? Doesn't this go against your "faith only" beliefs? It seems you have a disgusting double standard and horrible idea as to what faith and self-improvement constitutes.

Answer me this: Did you come into this world knowing how to read and write? Or did you have to improve yourself and learn those skills? As a babe, did you not learn how to crawl, walk, run, and talk?

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 07:14 PM
link   

It's not wisdom you're spewing out.

Clearly, the things I say go straight through without leaving an impact. No resonance there.

It is mediocrity and ignorance you are preaching.

I'm not preaching mediocrity, I'm saying that your superiority is just vanity.

God has given me a great bull# meter and it goes off when people like you start getting too self-righteous for your own good.

What God gave you was a great wealth, the bull# is all your own additions.

I couldn't disagree more. I'm just curious to if you are so against knowledge and enlightenment, why are you on the Internet? Doesn't this go against your "faith only" beliefs?

Not at all. Where else would I be? Who else needs to hear these words? Clearly, those who "disagree" are the only ones that don't already know, and could benefit from this texting.

It seems you have a disgusting double standard and horrible idea as to what faith and self-improvement constitutes.

There is no self-improvement. There is only awakening, coming into the light, realizing, and understanding things that are already right in front of you.

Answer me this: Did you come into this world knowing how to read and write? Or did you have to improve yourself and learn those skills? As a babe, did you not learn how to crawl, walk, run, and talk?

So long ago, I have forgotten. I couldn't tell you when I learnt this or that. I do know that I can recall things today, that I have no memory of having learnt.

edit on 10-8-2012 by Agoyahtah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   

You're beyond help.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 09:36 AM
link   

You're beyond help.

I am. Help not needed here.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

i watched the frst vid again.

So whats the Masonic Lie?--theosophy in general or only masonic theosophy--?

what is theosophy?
why is it a lie?
according to whom?
where is theosophy used in masonic tradition and where is the lie therein?
How does this lie affect me?

yes im being hypothetical but for the sake of critical thinking and reason I thought id ask.

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Wherein found is the idea of a creature so well endowed with wisdom that all other creatures roundabout are made to feel as if they are without and/or lacking???

Is it true?
Is it false?

Am I Pinocchio?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear

i watched the frst vid again.

So whats the Masonic Lie?--theosophy in general or only masonic theosophy--?

what is theosophy?
why is it a lie?
according to whom?
where is theosophy used in masonic tradition and where is the lie therein?
How does this lie affect me?

yes im being hypothetical but for the sake of critical thinking and reason I thought id ask.

A thorough reading of my threads going back will help you answer those questions. Wikipedia can also assist. The Bible is the thread of truth from Jacob. Esau is the Mystery School Religion. God said, "Jacob have I loved and Esau have I hated." Esau is the twisting of religion to suit selfish desire. It's the reflection of taking the fruit of knowledge. True religion reflects Jacob and the will to give and receive. What is received is then given forward to others from suffering the work to earn the reward. A thief does not earn the reward. We are all thieves, but only one of the paths leads to truth. You decide.

The will to give and receive.

The will to take.

Which leads to the tyranny and debt we are suffering today?

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Is their any particular reason... that allow the hatred of god for esau to be expressed accordingly to suit an understanding of religion???

FYI: God hated Esau because he would be held accountable for the selection of his younger brother as heir and rightful inheritor of the given birthright. Not for any other reason.

When... unfortunately... Esau becomes a part of some abominable story such as the one you describe... remember it is you stating it and not God.

AND! The mystery of Jacob... is as theft.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Lucifer And The Masonic Lie Of Theosophy!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
Lucifer And The Masonic Lie Of Theosophy!

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I like your signature. Ah, the reality of Truth. Most don't know the true definition of Truth . .And Enoch is one of my personal favorites in the scriptures. Powerful prophet .

Truth exists independently of God and man. No thing can change it.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeknoevil

And yet so many try to twist it and pervert it.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by KSigMason

Yep. Lucifer is out there with Tubal Cain ... Father of all Lies.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by seeknoevil

I like your signature. Ah, the reality of Truth. Most don't know the true definition of Truth . .And Enoch is one of my personal favorites in the scriptures. Powerful prophet .

It's per-existent, no doubt. Truth must be earned. Any gift worth giving or receiving must be earned with the toil of suffering. True blessings come from suffering to receive what is given. Truth is given by God, as are all things worth possessing. When someone says, "What is God's will for your / my life?" The easy answer covers it all. Give and receive, never take.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I am so glad when I see others out there like me. .. you know professing God's love, or the word is not too popular. IT takes a special soul to cling to truth, desire it, and discern it. So peace to you my friend.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by seeknoevil

Wait? Lucifer is the father of all lies or Tubal Cain is? Man, you should probably read your Bible more often. You seem to not understand who he was.

Genesis 4:22 - And Zillah, she also bare Tubalcain, an instructer of every artificer in brass and iron: and the sister of Tubalcain was Naamah.

How is being an artificer equate him to Lucifer or lying?

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 04:21 AM
link   
im gonna go out on a limb here and say that if Lucifer (light, intellect-logic-mind) and Jesus (Love-emotion-heart) ever got together in the same room (your body temple) that all these pontifications about truth and god would cease to have value. There would only be you, and your connection to god would be whole. And then you could live freely out of the prison of absolutes in peace!

if i only had a brain. or a heart. or some courage. well of course we all do have those things-but use them at our leisure.

Problems seem to arrive when one preaches using too much of one at the ignorance of the other.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join