It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer and the Masonic Lie of Theosophy

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

On top of this, his character and prejudice is in question with the whole KKK thing. I simply rely on what he actually said in his book.

Please read this so you won't have to look this foolish again.

I see your link and raise you another. Which is correct? History is not what they say, but where the character leads by the fruit they produce.

Origins of the KKK

Which side of the war was Pike on again?

edit on 7-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

I know you will keep going, and going, and going much like an energizer bunny on crack. But I have found an amazing tool. It's called the search bar. If you use it, you can find that many, many people have had this very same discussion before. try reading a bit of what others have said and see if you can learn anything. Good luck sport.
edit on 7-8-2012 by network dude because: haters got to hate

I don't care who you are, that was funny right there. Nearly as funny as this: A Mason Building His Wall

I like this one better.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Bhudda sat before a wall. And when he stood up, he was enlightened.

Do you compare yourself to Bhudda?

No. Only to the Wall.

----The Iron Flute
edit on 7-8-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
dang, i killed the thread again.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear

No. Only to the Wall.

----The Iron Flute

I'm nobody special. God through me is very much the reflection I choose to shine.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I have a point of order on Masons and Lucifer being connected directly at the hip.

Hmmm! Another day, another opinion.

Originally posted by Fitzgibbon
Please be so kind as to enlighten all and sundry just where Lucifer is referred to in Masonic ritual.

Either cite or withdraw; anything else will betray the mark of the troll

Fitz

[snip]
So the question is, where in the ritual is Lucifer mentioned? Nowhere.

But today's Tuesday. Today Masons are connected to Lucifer. 3 pages back? Different answer.

Tomorrow? Too early to tell

Fitz

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   

You do realise that EWR is here promoting not denying ignorance. You realise that you can lead a horse to water? EWR is counting on the willfully blind no matter how much truth you link to.

T'is sad really

Fitz

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear

No. Only to the Wall.

----The Iron Flute

That was Bodhidharma who sat before a wall for nine years. Buddha sat under the fig tree.

But today, many people sit in front of the wall, just like Bodhidharma, except, the wall is a flat screen displaying pictures instead of shadows and silhouettes that appeared before Bodhidharma in the cave he sat. We're all sitting today, practicing this new form of Buddhism, contemplating the images on the wall, and trying to control our mind and manipulate the images in the wall, just like that old sage.

edit on 7-8-2012 by Agoyahtah because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   

You do realise that EWR is here promoting not denying ignorance. You realise that you can lead a horse to water? EWR is counting on the willfully blind no matter how much truth you link to.

T'is sad really

Fitz

I know his goal. He just wants to keep telling the same lie over and over in hopes people will believe him. I guess all you have to do is join a cult, say something untrue, and then quote some bible verses and *Poof* all the other cult members come running with their tongues out drooling.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

You get the point then.

I had gotten the point a long time ago, it appears you just got the point since my belief in God has nothing to do with believing in Satan/Lucifer (who does not exist).

Let me quote.

Nah, I think I will pass on more scripture.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pinocchio
reply to post by W3RLIED2

I can c why my rantings make you swallow your spit alot. And remind you of how idiots like yourself don't really know much at alll... espescially when it comes from Pinocchio. TY for making it clear.
edit on 5-8-2012 by Pinocchio because: (no reason given)

Oh, please.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

You get the point then.

I had gotten the point a long time ago, it appears you just got the point since my belief in God has nothing to do with believing in Satan/Lucifer (who does not exist).

Let me quote.

Nah, I think I will pass on more scripture.

I was never referring to you. Masons in general are following the opposite reflection of religion. I am only pointing out that it is so by my perspective. The Bible calls this a rejection of the cornerstone of Christ. The entire Bible is a testimony of God rejecting Paganism and detesting idol worship. Man and his fruit of knowledge is the main idol that has been designed to take away from what God gave humanity as a gift. None of us can live up to what Christ showed us we need to fulfill the law. It's not about us, but what has been done for us. Masons are continuing the attempt to fulfill law by works, but if the pursuit is duplicity, then the works are in vain. It must be a humble submission to God through his Son Jesus. Oaths to man are contrary to this ideal.

I am only stating the truth as I know it for me. It's my own view of the evident implications from the word of God. Your life is yours to live. I have never claimed to tell you what to do. A witness to the truth is all I can be.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Is not Lucifer a prodigal son which God awaits for???
Is it so hard for him to get over his humiliation... muster a pureheart... apologize to the 200 fallen... and return to heaven to start his apprenticeship in the arts of "Don't Get Your Ass Kicked Out Of Heaven Again!"
edit on 7-8-2012 by Pinocchio because: Lucky-For...

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by W3RLIED2
reply to post by EnigmaticDill

How about, instead of my way or the highway, we embrace each other despite our religious differences?

Nah. Where's the fun and power in that? Respect for others is such a quaint, antiquated notion.

Did Christ not teach acceptance? Did he not teach his disciples to love one another?

Christians very often do not act like Christ.

And quite often are selectively Christian. Certainly rare in this forum is one who takes to heart "Judge not lest ye be judged".

Fitz
edit on 6-8-2012 by Fitzgibbon because: Formatting correction

I wanted to quote this and bump it. Fitz, you and I share similar feeling in this regard.

Love you, Bro.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

I wanted to quote this and bump it. Fitz, you and I share similar feeling in this regard.

Love you, Bro.

Gwan.......yer embarassin' meeee!!

We aims to please

Fitz

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Freemasons that are Christian do not deny Christ. In fact, there are many fine devout Christians who are in the Masons. Freemasonry as an organization is not anti-Christian.

Am I to assume you are against knowledge, enlightenment? To me, an enlightened mind is the mind for God.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 06:06 AM
link   

A witness to the truth is all I can be.

You 'truth' is based on your personal interpretation which is correct in so far as yourself only. The reason being is that your 'truth' is based on a book written by men to control other men.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by KSigMason
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Freemasons that are Christian do not deny Christ. In fact, there are many fine devout Christians who are in the Masons. Freemasonry as an organization is not anti-Christian.

Am I to assume you are against knowledge, enlightenment? To me, an enlightened mind is the mind for God.

There are Christians of all walks and ideologies. The Christians on the South American river where my brother set up churches practice their faith with a bit of their own past thrown in. I get the fact that there are many walks of faith that lead to Christ. The Mystery School religion is a way to find that same reflection if Christ is recognized. The very thing that allowed me to see this is by studying, and continuing to study, the Mystery School religion. I would not be where I am in my walk apart from broadening my perspective beyond the surface of the parable and symbol. I have the Masons to thank for uncovering what the Rabbis and Priests of old were looking for.

This does not change the central motive for seeking this knowledge and the process for how the path unfolds. None of that knowledge matters unless it is done for the correct reason. This single reason is the point of why we search. The very end of the journey stands a God that demands we arrived at his doorstep and gate the proper way and from the single path that he says leads to his estate. None of our search for the light is an improper goal. The way we get there is of vast importance. The journey is the point and the way we travel is the very thing that tells God the story of how we arrived.

When I have time today, I will be preparing something I have found in the Dead Sea Scrolls. It's one of the most fascinating finds of my life and I simply need to type it out in its entirety. There are no copies of it online so I will be adding something to the Internet that is missing. It explains in the simplest of terms the mirror between the right and wrong way to God.

Watch for it by the end of the evening.

Sotapattisamyutta 25 Consider a bad field with stumps not cleared. The seeds planted there would be broken, spoilt, damaged by wind and sun, unfertile, in shallow soil, and the sky could not supply them with sufficient water. There is no way those seeds will come to growth, increase, and expansion. This is the way it is when the Dharma is badly explained, badly proclaimed, unemancipating, not conductive to peace, proclaimed by one who doesn’t fully understand it. This is like a bad field.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

A witness to the truth is all I can be.

Your 'truth' is based on your personal interpretation which is correct in so far as yourself only. The reason being is that your 'truth' is based on a book written by men to control other men.

Thank you for the honesty. Scripture is of God's interpretation. Those seeds express in our soil uniquely. I find this same fact in my garden. My radishes were planted too close together this year and I have no radishes. They flowered and should have been ready to pick. When I picked a few, no fruit. My carrots, however, are plentiful but small for the most part. The corn didn't get enough water. The Squash took over the garden, as did the cantaloupe and watermelon. We had 8 cantaloupe from one plant but the watermelon were small. Is that my neighbor's fault or mine? Can we still eat the fruit and tell what it is? Does the weather and rain have something to do with it?

In the end, I did my part. I planted the seeds and I watered them regularly. As this was my first garden since I helped my father years ago, the soil was unprepared. Next season comes and the crop will be better managed.

This doesn't change the fact that I have shared most of what I grew with others. They enjoyed it for what it was.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Thank you for the honesty. Scripture is of God's interpretation. Those seeds express in our soil uniquely.

I actually agree with this. Problem is that's not God standing in the pulpit spewing out man-made interpretations and dogma. That's the issue I have with organized religions...in general, whether it's a church or an organization. Once they come up with their "teachings" (doctrines, dogma, rituals, etc.) it's all their opinion.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall

Thank you for the honesty. Scripture is of God's interpretation. Those seeds express in our soil uniquely.

I actually agree with this. Problem is that's not God standing in the pulpit spewing out man-made interpretations and dogma. That's the issue I have with organized religions...in general, whether it's a church or an organization. Once they come up with their "teachings" (doctrines, dogma, rituals, etc.) it's all their opinion.

That's not a problem with God, but a problem with authority. Typically, we all feel dissonance (Disharmony) when we view someone revealing something about ourselves that we do not like. The problem could be with them as well, but viewing their own reflection reveals it in us as well. This then leads to the person deflecting this back on the person speaking or acting. We are all seeking to be filled until we are filled. A person that is filled and satisfied can hear something they do not see as valid with no affect internally. When any of us feels the affect internally, the error is resonating within ourselves. In other words, we see the same error in our own character and identify with it by focusing it back within the other person as a judgment on them. It's a defense mechanism. A person who is filled does not need anything from anyone else and cares little if they are empty. The empty person is best left to fill themselves from their own error. We reap what we sow and eventually, the error reveals the path to the cure by first facing it ourselves.

I sit in front of many preachers in churches that are sending out milk for babes when I need solid food. Much of what I hear is true, but lacking a proper premise and filled with contradictions that have resolutions. Once you have been filled and in control of your own character, you don't need anything to fill the void. This allows you to see the world as it is and simply fill in voids in others yourself. The main path to getting to this place is to realize that what you see in others is really in yourself. Face it and fill yourself first. Your job is to work on you and not necessarily the other person. No example of character, good or bad, is wasted if it allows our own nature to be filled.

If you are filled, you will suddenly see the good in others rather than their error. All humans are required to face this dissonance within themselves first. This is the reason the Bible says to remove the plank in your own eye before removing the speck in another person's eye.

We can sit in judgment of other all day long. It's not until we decide to fix that void in ourselves that we suddenly realize that the error was really in us all along.

edit on 8-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join