It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lucifer and the Masonic Lie of Theosophy

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by BIHOTZ

Well this guy, who I consider a friend now, has resigned to just let me be...he insisted for a long time. In all that time he has convinced me that something he was introduced to in Paris made him ANTI religion. He always says he WAS an anarchist ( Acrata) , and that he IS against all forms of imposition in present tense. Always the distinction. He arrived Anti everything, anarchist almost. I am not so sure he left in the same way. WHY?, he insists that Jesus did exist but his twin brother was crucified...that does not make sense...

I have never met an anarchist that even entertained the idea of religion being a tool of the state, and at the same time thought Jesus was real and that he went to France and his twin was crucified.

what does that mean.....?....well, this guy is into some "different" ideology. He thinks of sex as a part of spirituality, possible grail tradition, I threw some language around and he speedily avoided it, showing training in avoiding mining in that sense...people´s abilities show their preparation and sometimes their intent. If I can shoot like a sniper, I might be a sniper.....He is not anti anything since his stance is always taken in the past tense..he follows an institution....that is evident. He always mentions the religion of the lamas....as the only valid one..tunnel of light ect...he had "an experience"..

Wow. I love posts like this. I can fill you in.

He is practicing sex magic. The name for this is called, in some cases, Kundalini. The serpent coils up the spine and brings transmutation of the sexual energies to the crown chakra. The experience is one of "Enlightenment." You hear these terms thrown around all the time. Here is the WIKIon it. Also Here: Kundalini. No act of pride can be so greedy than a desire to reach enlightenment by defiling the temple in this way.

Follow the Sex Magic trail and you arrive with Aleister Crowley again. The main Theosophist next to Blavatsky. Aleister Crowley said this:

Aliester Crowley (Freemason) said, ""Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"

Jesus said, "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matt 7:12

Do you see the twin he is referring to? One takes and the other gives.

Let me give you one more way to see the other Crucified Lord. By the way, both had to be crucified. They are an illusion to the two witnesses bearing witness to both truth and error. Again, it's a mystery we are not completely aware of. Keep something in mind as you realize this. We are way into a mystery here that is not easily solved, but can be seen by knowing them by their fruit. God said, "Jacob (Jesus) have I loved but Esau (Satan) have I hated.

Revelation 11

7 Now when they have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will attack them, and overpower and kill them. 8 Their bodies will lie in the public square of the great city —which is figuratively called Sodom and Egypt—where also their Lord was crucified.

Who is "Their" in this last sentence? If you can see it, you will know what I am referring to. Let me help you. Jesus was crucified in Jerusalem. Sodom is Babylon. Their Lord is the beast that rises up from the sea of nations (Mystery Babylon). He was Nimrod / Osiris. He was crucified when the languages at Babel were cut and the phallic was lost in the process. This is God circumcising Osiris (Mystery Babylon). In the end, the city on seven hills is destroyed and Mystery Babylon is no more.

Mystery is the Pagan School of Theosophy. Babylon is the system of government of the NWO (Builders who reject the chief cornerstone). To this cast, add the False High Priests and the Moneychangers (Bankers).

Two Lords and two crucified. Only one Savior.

The guy you are talking to is likely in a group that is grooming you for some of their "Magic." Not sure about that but it's possible. Then again, they may just be looking for more members of the lodge or fraternity. That's a secret I'm not willing to investigate.

edit on 7-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
I can't say I have studied his writings enough to know his position, but I can say that he was on the same page as the Theosophists.

He was also on the same side as women who did not want to get RAPED.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by AugustusMasonicus

Yes, and then the Masons of Chicago celebrated him for it. He wrote the Lucifer Magazine. Nice.

Again, for the reading comprehension impaired. He was arrested for oppossing RAPE. If you have a problem with that then you are far from right, Enoch.

I don't have a problem with any of it. I have a point of order on Masons and Lucifer being connected directly at the hip. The question is, which Lord of the two are they following. My last post should help clear it up. As the thread progresses, it becomes more and more obvious.

If we follow the symbols, rituals, and key figures from history, we see a thread to Esau and the reasoning for God saying what he did about Jacob and Esau.

I am glad he stood up for what was right, but he is basing it on the wrong ideals.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I can't say I have studied his writings enough to know his position, but I can say that he was on the same page as the Theosophists.

He was also on the same side as women who did not want to get RAPED.

That's good. Truth is still truth on both sides. We merely need to correct our hearts and who we seek our authority from. God is the only way to that ideal, but there are two choices when viewing any truth. There is the right side and the wrong side. This does not change the truth written on the heart. God did that.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Sun? Son? Do you know whos kingdom has come?

Light, light? Do you know which is right?

Capital?, capital? Know which one stands at all?

To heal, conceal, and NEVER reveal?

So mote it be and all

your philosophy , of sophistry, is making me yawn--

tessellate this! --I wont be a pawn

the pieces are reversing. the dupes are become the adepts- and you adepts are now as dupes.

and in my world--i pity those who have eyes to see, and do naught.

Just thank your lucky stars that we all make mistakes.--- it takes a man to know he was wrong.

Makes way more sense to me than any Solomons Song.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:01 AM
link   

The question is, which Lord of the two are they following.

There is only one God and it is not Lucifer who you happen to believe in and from what I can gather by previous posts, most of the Masons here do not.

Either way, the name of his paper has nothing to do with your silly Christian Devil as is evidenced by what you quoted.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   

There is only one God and it is not Lucifer who you happen to believe in and from what I can gather by previous posts, most of the Masons here do not.

I certainly don't. In the 32nd degree, the secret name of One True God is revealed:

Fred Jones.

Don't tell anybody!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by MamaJ

well mammaj, all I can say is I learned from being a Freemason, not reading christian websites that are blatantly against freemasonry and spew centuries old, debunked lies to it's un-scholarly readers.

Ignorance truly is bliss. But as long as you are smiling............

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   

On top of this, his character and prejudice is in question with the whole KKK thing. I simply rely on what he actually said in his book.

Please read this so you won't have to look this foolish again.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

The question is, which Lord of the two are they following.

Either way, the name of his paper has nothing to do with your silly Christian Devil as is evidenced by what you quoted.

You get the point then. I am not creating a positional good by the way. I would never say neener-neener. As a fellow human, I would simply say what I have been saying all along. You just said it. God is one. We are all part of this thing called God and nothing was used to create us outside of God. This implies that all we know is God, even the parts we don't like. However, God is not evil. Why then do we see a twin in the reflection of the one bringing us light? It must be this way. The dead sea scrolls reveal this. Let me quote.

The error we choose is one of freewill between the only opposite that exists in pre-existent reality. Good and evil. God does not produce evil. It is pre-existent. Our casting down from the harmony is a way for us to realize this by the image. Images have a reflection and a shadow is cast. Notice what God says at the end of Revelation. The light will shine in such a way that there are no shadows. The new Heaven and Earth is where we will reside by knowing the truth and allowing it to set us free. I am trying to help you.

A Text Belonging to the Instructor (Jesus) was one of the first scrolls found.

"23. Until now the spirits of truth and perversity have contended within the human heart. 24. All people walk in both wisdom and foolishness. As is a person’s endowment of truth and righteousness, so shall he hate perversity; conversely, in proportion to bequest in the lot of evil, one will act wickedly and 25. abominate truth. God has appointed these spirits as equals until the time of decree and renewal. He foreknows the outworking of their deeds for all the ages 26. [of eternity. ] He has granted them dominion over humanity, so imparting knowledge of good [and evil, de]ciding the fate of every living being by the measure of which spirit predominates in [ ] visitation. "

For a post I did on this, see this link. Sons of Light or Sons of Darkness

We have the free will to change this. Praise the Lord we can. I am just trying to show you which side of darkness and light the Mystery School is on. Both were present with Harry Potter as well. The ENTIRE story is there in those books, just like it is in the Bible. All movies carry the same message. God has inspired it all.

The law of inverse squares is opening the door to us here. Use the force Luke. "Do not pity the dead, Harry, pity the living. Above all, pity those who live without love. By returning you may ensure that fewer souls are maimed and fewer families are torn apart. If that seems to you a worthy goal, then we say goodbye for the present."

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

see, I feel this way about people who are Catholic, after all, everyone KNOWS about the Inquisition, Canon Law and all--lots of people died at the hand of the Church.

So WHY do people think that its OK to associate with any group with a #ty history? Wouldnt common sense rule out the logic that "the Lodge has changed" or "thats old Masonry, the New Masonry is good"

Well Ill tell you.
They quite simply, ARE BEING IGNORANT. and also, they are guilty of following a cult religion by association.

SO----no amount of apologies for ANy religion including freemasonry. (how can you say its not religion? really now--are you being honest ND?)
edit on 7-8-2012 by rainbowbear because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   
yes but A pike is defiantly well liked among the SR-SJ--
he killed many redskins in the indian wars

I think one of his best novels was, oh--Morals and Dogma?

do you have your copy handy?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

On top of this, his character and prejudice is in question with the whole KKK thing. I simply rely on what he actually said in his book.

I see your link and raise you another. Which is correct? History is not what they say, but where the character leads by the fruit they produce.

Origins of the KKK

Which side of the war was Pike on again?

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

"the South will rise again!"
-famous Atlantian saying....

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by rainbowbear

see, I feel this way about people who are Catholic, after all, everyone KNOWS about the Inquisition, Canon Law and all--lots of people died at the hand of the Church.

So WHY do people think that its OK to associate with any group with a #ty history? Wouldnt common sense rule out the logic that "the Lodge has changed" or "thats old Masonry, the New Masonry is good"

Well Ill tell you.
They quite simply, ARE BEING IGNORANT. and also, they are guilty of following a cult religion by association.

SO----no amount of apologies for ANy religion including freemasonry. (how can you say its not religion? really now--are you being honest ND?)

am I being honest? Yes. And from what I have found, the hate against freemasonry is all because people were pissed off that they weren't let in on the "secret". NONE of the claims panned out to be true. I joined to find out what it was really about. If I found anything that went against what I believe, I would be out like a shot. But instead of finding things I didn't agree with, I found that the teachings are amazingly simple and they are pure. The hate comes from one place. Stupidity. I have to laugh now when I am told by a non member that I must not be high enough in the order to know the "real" deal. How the fluck would they know? Right, they wouldn't without being on the inside.

Freemasonry is not a religion. It encourages it's members to be active parts in their own respective religion. It promises nothing. We say prayers at the opening and closing of lodge. If that makes it a religion, then so is Baseball, football, and any other sport kids in the South can play.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:46 AM
link   

yes but A pike is defiantly well liked among the SR-SJ--
he killed many redskins in the indian wars

I think one of his best novels was, oh--Morals and Dogma?

do you have your copy handy?

Yes. I assume that Pike may have learned something by the end of his life. He spoke of releasing prejudice and vice often.

""blind Force of the people is a Force that must be economized, and also managed. . . it must be regulated by intellect. "To attack the citadels (Institutions) built up on all sides against the human race by superstitions (religion), despotisms, and prejudices, the force must have a brain and a law (the Illuminati's). Then its (Force) deeds of daring produce permanent results, and there is real progress. Then there are sublime conquests. . . When all forces combined, and guided by the Intellect (Illuminati), and regulated by the Rule of Right, and Justice, and of combined and systematic movement and effort, the great revolution prepared for the ages will begin to march." LINK

He was strong in his convictions, but he was placing man as the top of the pyramid. Jesus is the Capstone.

I think I hear the feet marching now, straight to a wall called Truth.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

well I think that is the premise of this thread, that freemasonry is following a theosophy or "way of Living" religiously (something you do every day) thats a lie.

Theosophy is anti-logic, all feeling. Its essentially religious, as it takes great faith to believe in something that isnt physicly real or cant be proven to others.

edit on 7-8-2012 by rainbowbear because: you know how it is

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Well Ill tell you.

am I being honest? Yes. And from what I have found, the hate against freemasonry is all because people were pissed off that they weren't let in on the "secret". NONE of the claims panned out to be true. I joined to find out what it was really about. If I found anything that went against what I believe, I would be out like a shot. But instead of finding things I didn't agree with, I found that the teachings are amazingly simple and they are pure. The hate comes from one place. Stupidity. I have to laugh now when I am told by a non member that I must not be high enough in the order to know the "real" deal. How the fluck would they know? Right, they wouldn't without being on the inside.

Freemasonry is not a religion. It encourages it's members to be active parts in their own respective religion. It promises nothing. We say prayers at the opening and closing of lodge. If that makes it a religion, then so is Baseball, football, and any other sport kids in the South can play.

You are seeing a mirror image and embracing the one that is easy. This is a simple law of returns and reveals the truth. You have heard me say it many times. If you smoke you get cancer. If you work at your health in the gym you get more health. What's the difference? One takes and suffers, the other suffers what it gives and reaps reward in the end. Either way, we suffer. This is the way the law is setup. God makes us suffer the fall.

Argue with this all you want. It's true. How do I then fit this into our discussion?

The Mystery School Religion is the search for enlightenment for the sake of the "Will to Take." When we take a reward, a debt is created.

Christianity (in it's correct form) is a Religion that seeks to use the "Will to Receive" what is given as a gift. It then takes that gift and sends it forward to others so the process can repeat. No negative is produced in this form of love and action. Each path is a study of the same thing. The reverse of the image causes suffering. The true side produces reward from suffering.

Do you see the difference? Let me outline it for you another way. I nailed down this truth in this thread: Freemasonry and Magic - See it in the Mirror

...where I showed this image.

Aliester Crowley (Freemason) said, ""Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law"

Jesus said, "So in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matt 7:12

Context allows us to see truth. It's written on your heart.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   

I see your link and raise you another. Which is correct? History is not what they say, but where the character leads by the fruit they produce.

Origins of the KKK

Which side of the war was Pike on again?

I know you will keep going, and going, and going much like an energizer bunny on crack. But I have found an amazing tool. It's called the search bar. If you use it, you can find that many, many people have had this very same discussion before. try reading a bit of what others have said and see if you can learn anything. Good luck sport.
edit on 7-8-2012 by network dude because: haters got to hate

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   
-- all roads end at pike and crowly because they can be seen as "unaffiliated"

but there are other proofs of a conspiracy--mostly in their "works" which is funny---

to prove the conspiracy, we need proof of Pike or Crowley affiliated with a Lodge or saying something about Lucifer. So far these are claimed "hoaxes"
Ok, this is logical.

BUT, in the context of Theosophy, (feeling) we need proof of conspiracy in some OTHER form--like their WORKS.

Does anyone see the inconsistencies of logic here?

OR is this a FOOLS game of words?

EDIT; theosophy does not deal with logic or proof

edit on 7-8-2012 by rainbowbear because: you know how it is

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join