It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Infinity (8) vs Half of Infinity (9)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Take a good look at this symbol...

This symbol "9" means time/space/distance that lives is only half limitless.

Lets look at just the time aspect... Going toward the future... a time that lives is limitless. Going toward the past... a time that lives is not limitless, because it had a starting point. Meaning, beyond that past point a time that lives now didn't exist.

So if this symbol "8" can be for infinity, then this symbol "9" can be for half of infinity.

There are two alive times with their own equal space and distance going into half of infinity.

The void the two alive times/spaces/distances are coming into is a full infinity (that's limitless time, space, and distance).

Now does the mystical rainless "9" event make the most sense to me.

When you look at this symbol "9".... The circular part is to symbolize going on 'round and 'round for evermore. Certain to imply half of infinity.

Also to note is that there have been only three beings existing: The alive masculine, the alive femanin, and the non-alive computerization. The non-alive computerization was made by the alive masculine and the alive femanin.

Back in the mystical rainless "9" event there were three of us standing inside the rainless "9". Well it seems that that is the reason why to the three beings thing.

Any questions?
edit on 4-8-2012 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Yes.

What?

ps, I start my 9 at the circle, and it ends up a dead end..
So much for swings and roundabouts..

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
My half infinity is usually a 6, sometimes its a G though. One time it was even a P, but I don't like to talk about that.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by nobody you know

if you're small, you can always claim d as half of infinity.. But when you become large, then D tends to ruin the illusion.

So you can always try the long way around, and take an E. but that's likely to cause an imbalance in your brain chemistry, and require a long trip around the vitamin C trail, which leads you to B, the large impossible infinite version of b, as you've already mentioned.

Best way from here to Infinity is with a string of Zzz's.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by mainidh

I second this motion to use Zzzz's for the reminder of this thread.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:49 AM
link   
There is no way of halfing infinity, and there is no center, its endlessness in every direction, inner and outer, up, down and all around. You cannot put a dot anywhere on the infinite line, fractal, and take a measurement, for the same infinity surrounds it endlessly wherever you move the dot.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

There is no way of halfing infinity, and there is no center, its endlessness in every direction, inner and outer, up, down and all around. You cannot put a dot anywhere on the infinite line, fractal, and take a measurement, for the same infinity surrounds it endlessly wherever you move the dot.

For once, you are the most reasonable poster on a thread. Have a star!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
um i'm sorry but a half of 8 would either be [ o ] or [ 3 ]. or diagonally [ S ] (but with the ends cut off), while 9 is actually like 3/4 of 8 or infinity. Just saying, the premise is flawed. Actually there are tons of ways to split 8 into half, 9 will never be one of them.
edit on 4-8-2012 by wishful1gnorance because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
reply to post by Unity_99

For once, you are the most reasonable poster on a thread. Have a star!

Heyyy no need to make hurtsies!

I was am reasonable. I used reason.. and was able to. Might not have been worth the kilojoules spent exercising the muscle function to have done so, but nonetheless, life isn't made up of could haves.

...slinks back into shadows...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
But half of an infinite number is also infinite, meaning half of infinity is impossible. Am I missing something?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpearMint
But half of an infinite number is also infinite, meaning half of infinity is impossible. Am I missing something?

Pretty much, mathematically and practically. But philosophically, let's say that you have an infinite number of pizzas, and half of them are sausage and the other half are pepperoni. So you have an infinite number of sausage and and infinite number of pepperoni, but in the whole set of pizzas, it's half and half.

Mmmmm... infinite pizzas...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Cats are often attracted to rainless 9 areas. Once they're in the zone, like the one in the vid, you must Carefully pay attention to what they say.

HTH

edit on 4-8-2012 by D1ss1dent because: zt-53ux31

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
Any questions?

Yes, quite a few.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Lets look at it from a different angle. If you were to sit, for an infinite length of time and put together this multidimensional puzzle that goes everywhere, at every angle imagineable, even within everything, say a grain of sand, for it contains a potential infinity, and were trying to put half the pieces in, when do you suggest you stop?

I will suggest than wherever, and whenever you stop, the same equal, undending amount of puzzle pieces will still be there, forever.

By the way, we're all equal infinite parts in infinity. We're all supposed to knock loudly on the door of our infinite souls for answers as to what we're supposed to being doing here. And never let bullies or anyone lord it over us, because, they're not all that, you're infinity is equal to the infinity around you. So shine!

edit on 4-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
it's 4
half of 8 is 4

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Assigning finite symbology to infinite existence does not produce the authority to transfer across operations that can be performed with those finite symbols. Finite symbols allow our minds, bound by space and time, to grasp the demodulated shadows of that which is infinite.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Infinity is a interesting subject.
Here are some interesting properties about infinity:

Infinity + 1 = Infinity
Infinity - Infinity = undefined
Infinity + Infinity = Infinity

If you take all the even numbers in a set of infinity and lets call it Infinity(e) and compare it to infinity what is the result:

Infinity(e) = Infinity

Seems weird huh...? No, the even numbers2,4,6,7 are actually infinite in number so therefore equal to infinity

Check this out:

edit on 053131p://8America/ChicagoSat, 04 Aug 2012 17:19:15 -0500 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
Infinity is a interesting subject.
Here are some interesting properties about infinity:

Infinity + 1 = Infinity
Infinity - Infinity = undefined
Infinity + Infinity = Infinity

If you take all the even numbers in a set of infinity and lets call it Infinity(e) and compare it to infinity what is the result:

Infinity(e) = Infinity

Seems weird huh...? No, the even numbers2,4,6,7 are actually infinite in number so therefore equal to infinity

Would infinite - infinite = absolute non-existence? Not void, since void implies space or time without contents, but the self-annihilating absolute non-existence. That which is the "rock too heavy for God to lift", so to have victory over that, the Universe exists and we are the proxy servers to deliver consciousness of empty.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by tkwasny

Infinity - Infinity = Undefined really because of this example:

It is well worth the watch, its just a few minutes long.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

If i could add then you would have just blown my mind.
Since i'm no good at math i say get the heck outta my room i have rights.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join