It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very scary experience

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Right this is my first post so bear with me guys!..... Well quite frankly i cant stop thinking about it but last night was probably the most spookiest iv ever had. I was just finishing on the computer, got a cup of warm milk and some cookies, then went to bed. Now iv never been a believer in the 'paranormal' or anything like that, but as soon as i went to bed last night i could just.....i dunno i guess 'sense' is the word a really evil feeling in my bedroom. Like the room was totally freezing, yet the house is all well heated, i could literally see my breath. Anyway, thats not what freaked me out but rather half way through the night i woke up as i occasionally do, and there in the corner of the bedroom was this old man with his head in his hands!!! This was crystal clear, no chance it being some dream. I probably nearly had a heartattack and was frozen totally from head to toe, then now get this, it said in quite a twisted way 'Get Out!'. I could see the lips of the old guys head actually move when it said this. It then proceeded to walk back into the wall where it kinda melted into it, like thats the only way i can explain it. I know this all sounds so crazy but i no it was real, straight afterwards i ran downstairs and stayed up all night. This is litereally all iv been thinking about since, was checking the internet and found this site, god im glad i got this off my chest, i hope some of you might of had some experince also? i dunno

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
first of all i gotta say your name is cool but some may see this as a star trek heresy!

Anyway, do you have any idea why the man might have been telling you to get out?
Did he look like a member of your family?
What was his voice like?

These questions might hold the answer

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Sounds very scary indeed!!

Ok so this is the first time this kind of thing has happened to you?

This man you saw could he be trying to warn you of a problem in the house,

Or are you a 100% sure this felt like an evil entity,

If you feel threatened make sure you imagin yourself in a ball of light its ment to protect you,

Also keep an eye on things, keep a book that you write down anything that happens,. and in what room,

Also can you check up on the past of the house as there may be clues .

[edit on 10-10-2004 by asala]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Is this a new house to you? Do you live there alone? I would have thought he was warning you to get out because there would be a fire or something bad happening right then and there but since nothing happened maybe he's telling you that you need to move!

It sounds like a terrifying experience.

Jemison

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Love the name as well!

That'd definately keep me up at night! Since you'd prolly remember if it was a relative perhaps looking into the history of the house would stir something up. The previous posters didn't have anything more that I could add but I hope you find your answer...keep us informed if anything comes up.

Does the ball of light thing really work?

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Well it certainly didnt feel very welcoming, its voice is the thing that really makes my heart jump, totally inhuman, just really really freaky.... The house is only 30 odd years old but it is relatively close to a cematary, like 100 metres or so. Iv never believed in anything like this, but this has totally made me think twice, its like 2am now and i dont feel like going back up there. Im probably gonna sleep on the couch if i sleep at all tonight

Axl

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   
I've heard many srories about this and so far the only explanation is that your house probably under an old abandoned graveyard which remains have not been properly dug out or given proper burial.....or maybe the 'thing' is tryng to warn you....and you better listen to it if you don't want to have endless nightmares about it or encounter with it again.....

posted on Oct, 12 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
first welcome to ATS, like the name.

second the man could be a spirt or this has happened to me possable but not deffinate you mind sence you just woke up could still be halfway in a dream but im siding with the spirt seems more logical also take a look at my spirt post also

THIS IS TO ANYONE have you all looked through the forums their has been a ton more spirt activity recently than in the past few months just something to ponder on

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Just thought id post a quick update for those interested, well whatever that thing was it hasnt reappeared to my great relief of course. Infact as the days go by im beginning to think more and more that it was merely a dream that i was seeing, i certainly havnt felt any discomfort in my bedromm since. Well only time will tell i guess....

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Thats good to hear!

Maybe as you tapped in to it and became more aware this may have changed something,

So lets hope it dont come back!

Asala

Odd

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
That actually sounds quite a lot like the "Amityville Horror", especially the 'get out' bit.

Be careful in there.

posted on Oct, 13 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
were you laying down and had you fallen asleep at all?....were you overtired and did you experience any physical symptoms such as ..pressure on the chest inability to move, "feeling of evil" (before visual) or siezure like vibrations?.....was the being familiar to you in any way? Did he appear shadowy?

Are you sure it was male or do you attribute the male characteristic from the voice? Was the voice from the apparition or more like closer to your ear? Think about this--did you attribute the physical features to this visual because of the voice, after the voice.

Did you know how to spell "know" when you made this statement, "crazy but i no it was real"--or is that how you spell "know" generally?

You said he walked but he was sitting down. did you see actual legs, or did he just fade away? did he appear to move into the wall without legs.

When you say you were frozen with fear, do you think you could have moved if you wanted to? did you feel "pins and needles" like sensation. Didn you feel at anytime that you were suffocated or unable to breathe?

When you say you saw your breath, was it your breath or was it the whole room that appeared foglike?

These are all valid questions, Im not teasing...there are what people call "classic" signs of haunting and there are other events catergorized otherwise that are similar.

top topics

join