It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

which presidential candidate do you side with

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I side 86% with Ron Paul (surprise, surprise!), but the part I'm most proud of is that I side with Barack Obama only 5%. I honestly doubt its even THAT much in real life. Maybe we both like hot dogs or something....

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
91%
Ron Paul
on domestic policy, social, foreign policy, environmental, immigration, and economic issues.

85%
Gary Johnson
on social, domestic policy, foreign policy, environmental, and economic issues.

63%
Mitt Romney
on science, immigration, and domestic policy issues.

57%
Jill Stein
on healthcare, foreign policy, and economic issues.

37%
Jimmy McMillan
on domestic policy and immigration issues.

31%
Barack Obama
on foreign policy issues.

23%
Virgil Goode
on immigration issues.

21%
Stewart Alexander
on healthcare issues.

90% Libertarian

63% Republican

57% Green

31% Democratic

I'm really not surprised at the results.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

didn't do a quiz.. i know already who i will vote for this time around

JOHNSON:

Well, so using a broad brushstroke, I think Libertarian - most of America are socially accepting and fiscally responsible. I'm in that category. I think, broadly speaking, that's a Libertarian. A Libertarian is going to be somebody who's really strong on civil liberties.

So I'm going to make the claim that I'm stronger than Obama when it comes to civil liberties, and I'm going to make the claim that I'm stronger than Romney when it comes to dollars and cents. So let's not bomb Iran. I would be the only candidate that doesn't want to bomb Iran.

Let's get out of Afghanistan immediately, bring the troops home. Marriage equality - I think that it's a constitutionally guaranteed right. Let's end the drug wars. Let's balance the federal budget and that means reforming the entitlements - Medicaid, Medicare.

And balancing the federal budget means reducing military expenditures by 43 percent, believing that that's probably the biggest threat to our national security is the fact that we cannot continue to borrow and print money to the tune of 43 cents out of every dollar that we're spending.

title of article (even if it is from NPR) Gary Johnson Offers Third Choice In 2012 Elections

* there's a 11:54 minute audio of the interview available on the link to hear Gary speak & catch his tone & conviction

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag
reply to post by subfab

Very interesting...

Mitt - 93%

Ron Paul - 93%

Virgil Goode - 89%

Obama 27%

Republican - 93%

Libertarian – 91%

Green - 30%

I just found out last week that Virgil Goode was running. I know Virgil and I don't see him having a snowballs chance in hell but he might split votes.

I really liked Virgil until he switched to the Republican Party then I bailed on him. The party structure system has serious systemic problems ..

I did this last week and the only person who came up was Ron Paul.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Cain Huntsman Romney Obama Paul.

I don't need a stupid website telling me who I side with! But I did side with Romney 93%. Since Cain and Huntsman weren't listed. How unfair!!!!!

Why are Huntsman and Cain not there. I smell a conspiracy theory to make Cain look bad and to make sure that nobody pays attention to Huntsmans dangerous plans for the establishment!!!!

edit on 4-8-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
reply to post by fnpmitchreturns

I just found out last week that Virgil Goode was running. I know Virgil and I don't see him having a snowballs chance in hell but he might split votes.

I have absolutely no idea who he it; never heard of him! He certainly won’t be splitting the vote because nobody even knows he’s running!

It's worth noting that he must be a fairly smart individual because he agrees with me on 89% of the issues.

edit on 4-8-2012 by seabag because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
89%
Gary Johnson
on foreign policy, domestic policy, healthcare, science, social, and environmental issues.
88%
Ron Paul
on foreign policy, domestic policy, healthcare, social, and environmental issues.
65%
Barack Obama
on science and social issues.
24%
Mitt Romney
on domestic policy issues.

I already knew I was a libertarian.
edit on 4-8-2012 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Well, I got a guy I never heard of: Gary Johnson, I sided 74% with. My Ron Paul I sided with 64% which is about right as I don't buy into some of his stuff. And ew Obama, with 55%

WHO is Jimmy McMillan? He's cool looking. Can't see him being El Prez, but he's cool looking. Dem muttonchops and dual cottonballs posing as a beard. xD Needless to say, his 'cool' didn't win me over, apparently: I got 23%

Sorry bro. your looks won't win you anything from me. Still dig the cotton 'chops though.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by subfab

It doesn't matter if you're red or blue, we all are owned by a select few.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tylerknight
reply to post by subfab

It doesn't matter if you're red or blue, we all are owned by a select few.

i agree with you here.

the corprate interests will have their say on election day. but the quiz thing is fun to do. it generates conversation, and (for me at least) introduced me to mr. johnson & mrs. stein.

-subfab

man, there are some funny posts here. ha ha ha

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Why should such a simple, possibly free site, run by two guys, be looking for donations. Even paying Google for exposure on search engines is not that much and bearing in mind that one of them is a computer nerdy. Sounds like a Stratfor ploy, the site is in flux, with servers behind in the rush.
Since they will add new questions every time a politician opens his gub, that must make the current participants answers moot I would think. Even more moot after the 14th August, (results time) if a politician speaks out after that.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
95%
Gary Johnson
on domestic policy, healthcare, immigration, environmental, economic, social, and foreign policy issues.

88%
Ron Paul
on domestic policy, healthcare, environmental, economic, and foreign policy issues.

74%
Jill Stein
on healthcare, domestic policy, immigration, social, and foreign policy issues.

51%
Mitt Romney
on science issues.

41%
Barack Obama
on immigration, social, and foreign policy issues.

73%
American Voters
on domestic policy, social, and foreign policy issues.
________

94% Libertarian

74% Green

51% Republican

41% Democratic

I took this quiz and posted results already but I'll just add them to this thread as well.

Fun stuff. Reveals some surprises about some of you. For me it was near what I expected.

Hey, jj. I see you didn't reprint your quiz or put any numbers to it. Did Ron Paul come up too high in your results?

edit on 4-8-2012 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

Originally posted by beezzer

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
93% Ron Paul, 84% Gary Johnson.
I was very surprised that my agreement level with bammy was so high at 12%.

I'm at 17% with Obama.

Time to break out the Birkenstocks!

I’m at 27%!!!!

I would be alarmed but I know it’s only because Obama “says” he’s for certain things when it’s election time. He talks a conservative game when he needs votes.

Hell, even I hoped he was sincere when he promised to balance the budget in his first term. We all know how that turned out.

Mitt Romney has been on both sides of every issue. One has got to ask if you are blind?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
Cain Huntsman Romney Obama Paul.

I don't need a stupid website telling me who I side with! But I did side with Romney 93%. Since Cain and Huntsman weren't listed. How unfair!!!!!

Why are Huntsman and Cain not there. I smell a conspiracy theory to make Cain look bad and to make sure that nobody pays attention to Huntsmans dangerous plans for the establishment!!!!

edit on 4-8-2012 by jjf3rd77 because: (no reason given)

Or maybe it is because they dropped out of the race? Will not be on the ballot?

Sometimes the answer is very simple and there is not a conspiracy at all

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Ron Paul 100%.

Gary Johnson 98%.

Mitt 75%.

Obama 28%.

Not sure why Mitt is at 75%, theres absolutely no difference between him and Obama. Well ok, one of them is Black, I think.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:04 PM
link   
98% with paul and johnson on all the positions listed

What did surprise me is it says i was 69% mittens(on the economy and immigration) and 17% obama(with no major issues) then went further to say 52% of california and 54% of us.
That cannot be right as california will vote obama again and they did last time. Also if i am 17% with no agreement on any major issues and 54% with the us then are they statistically saying obama will lose.

IT seems that this is a little biased but it was still fun thanks op

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Ron Paul and second was Gary Johnson. Obama was last.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 12:30 PM
link   
74% Gary Johnson
65% Ron Paul
41% Mitt Romney
18% President Obama

66% Libertarian
41% Republican
27% Green
27% Democrat

Not surprised.

top topics