It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be wary

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Imagine a young fellow curious about the talk he hears of secret, fraternal organizations and he decides to respond to a suggestion to attend a meeting.......

While discussing his curiosity with a friend he is told "not to eat or drink anything while there".

At the meeting he is bored with all of the yes and no, seconded notions, roberts rules, parliamentary procedure type of business talk. He notices the room is stiflingly warm and water pitchers and glasses are distributed to every table with the offer to "go ahead drink some water it is so hot in here sorry". The projector screen is down and the projector light is on illuminating the screen yet nothing is shown yet.........

Despite the boredom and room temperature the young man refuses the water and sits patiently listening and watching everything going on.....

After an hour he notices some of the men start to lose focus, nod off and fall asleep still the same business talk continues.........

It is noticed by some of the men who are still awake of course that their young visitor has not touched his water and is still awake and further offers are made to remind him that he has some water in front of him to refresh himself with.

It now appears that the business part of the meeting is almost over. About 20% of the men in attendance still asleep and the young fellow is told that the next part of the meeting is not for first timers and he is invited to come back to next weeks meeting and he is ushered out the door......

As the door closes he is not sure but he thinks he hears the fellows talk about how "that one did not fall asleep"
As he leaves the building he ponders on what is happening at that meeting now, what about the fellows who fell asleep and he decides to never attend another meeting like that again.
edit on 4-8-2012 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

i thought my dreams were messed up lately
edit on 4-8-2012 by WanderingThe3rd because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by partycrasher

Yea, I seconded the guy above.

Can we have somemore context please?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I wouldn't drink the water either.
The again, I hardly drink tap water. If ever at all.
Around my town they say there's something in the water to explain alot of girls promiscuity.
I have to laugh about that one, although I do blame the flouride for so much stupidity.

This seems to be some sort of explanation from either an infiltrators perspective...
Or some kind of analogy that I am having difficulty using my imagination to understand.

But I am curious...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Well, it does not sound like Masonry.
I have never been to a Lodge where food and drink are allowed in the Lodge room.
Maybe these gentlemen were surprised that you had stayed awake through the boring business details.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   
But then the young fellow was startled as his journey on the bus came to his destination, and the face of the bus driver peered down into his gaze..

"Your stop son. Wake up, time to get off."

... and the young man slowly, wearily, wanders down the street towards his home, after having spent the good part of the morning hungover on public transit.

*I finished your story for you OP*

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mainidh
But then the young fellow was startled as his journey on the bus came to his destination, and the face of the bus driver peered down into his gaze..

... and the young man slowly, wearily, wanders down the street towards his home, after having spent the good part of the morning hungover on public transit.

WTH? So people who ride the bus are unemployed drunks is that what you're saying?

I ride the bus and I'm not unemployed.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I call the question.
Second.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

Originally posted by mainidh

WTH? So people who ride the bus are unemployed drunks is that what you're saying?

holy reading comprehension fail batman
never seen one that bad before
edit on 4/8/12 by SpongeBeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by cavalryscout

*tips nose* The audacity of you hooligans !!

It's saturday here, and it's Australia.. no one works on a saturday !!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
*fluuuuushhhhhH***

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
So you were the guy we couldn't get to fall asleep.

Oh well, we lose one ever so often. Consider yourself lucky.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I now attend AA meetings for entertainment.

I'm like an honorary 360 degree quantum brethren that fits nowhere and needs no initiatory magic rites, group support, or technology to be 1000 steps ahead of you and directly over your shoulder at the same time.

cdn.triggertag.gorillanation.com...

All deals r off....I can no longer be bought..
.that deal is long gone
Too much really cool power up here.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Why didn't you just drink the KoolAid? There's always one, isn't there?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I Know! he attended He-Man Women Haters Club Meeting!

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I should have added the fact that everyone who drank the water fell asleep.

There was no sink or drinking fountain within my view so where the water came from or what was added to the water.....I do not know.

I witnessed no attempt made by the non-watered to wake the water drinkers and if I remember correctly the fellow who brought in water did not drink.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:39 PM
link   
The Water Buffalos

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
perhaps cross reference to this fine post....The Manchurian Candidate Revealed.
General Conspiracies 5 days ago
After careful examination and some concrete evidence in hand, I have a theory of how and why all the latest crazy bizarre behavior is taking place.
I will...

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Sounds remarkably similar to the plot of Cypher.

Except not as interesting.

top topics

join