It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Flash movie about the Bush-Kerry Skull and Bones Link

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Greets all,

Does anyone already see this flash movie about Bush and Kerry ?
Personally I found the flash movie very disturbing.

Here�s the link

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Wow.

That sounded very creepy.

How did BBC supposedly obtain this?

I don't trust those S&B devils in any case.

[edit on 10-10-2004 by Tamahu]

[edit on 10-10-2004 by MacKiller]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 08:41 PM
link   
ROFL. Sounds like a big frat party.

If you listen closely to the alleged S&B initiation soundclip, you can hear someone in the background at one point saying; ooga booga booga . . . .

Oh, and about secrets: know why Kerry and Bush don't discuss secrets? Know why Masons don't discuss secrets? because they're . . . . . . . **drumroll** . . . . . .

secrets.

[edit on 10-10-2004 by LTD602]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
lol

I listened again and caught the 'ooga booga' this time, as well as the 'death, devil, death' thing; but it still sounds creepy whether it's just a mere frat party or not.

[edit on 10-10-2004 by Tamahu]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LTD602

For a big frat party they produce a alarming number of people in power in our Goverment.There are only 15 people a year, which means there are about 800 living members at any one time.

Yet they produce presidents,cabinet officers,bankers, Senators, spies, Supreme Court judges, intelligence, military

I think there more then your normal frat boys

[edit on 10-10-2004 by ShadowXIX]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 10:51 PM
link   
They started admitting women in the 1990's, therefore calling them a fraternity is no longer accurate, and dispels any Masonic basis in the formation of the secret society.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.disinfopedia.org...

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

For a big frat party they produce a alarming number of people in power in our Goverment.There are only 15 people a year, which means there are about 800 living members at any one time.

Yet they produce presidents,cabinet officers,bankers, Senators, spies, Supreme Court judges, intelligence, military

I think there more then your normal frat boys

[edit on 10-10-2004 by ShadowXIX]

That does not presuppose sinister intent. But yes, they are probably more than just frat boys. Most likely alot of schmoozing going on, possibly coupled with ritual work.

I didn't hear a goat in the background.

[edit on 10-10-2004 by LTD602]

posted on Oct, 10 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Yeah at the very least Skull & Bones is the best place for people to make connections to powerful jobs.

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
That would make a great holloween sound effect!!!!!!

posted on Oct, 11 2004 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Interesting. I don't know much about the Skull and Bones but from the sounds of it its worth checking out.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
This is very typical conspiracy theory... a lack of information is turned into a diatibe... Neither man will discuss it or the secrets of the Skull and Bones, and for the first time, I have something good to say about Kerry... good for him!

It is a secret, and no one that is not a S&B member is entitled to know anything about them. As for many of them being in public service, so what? there are many mormons and catholics in public service as well. Try getting into the Mormon temple in Salt Lake City if you are not a Mormon, and many groups within the RCC are known for secrecy... again, so what?

As for the tape... duhhh, who cares? Also, do you know whether or not it is authentic? I sure don't, and having seen enough "exposes" on masonry, and being one, I know that the exposers get it wrong more often than they get it right.

posted on Oct, 16 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by theron dunn
This is very typical conspiracy theory... a lack of information is turned into a diatibe... Neither man will discuss it or the secrets of the Skull and Bones, and for the first time, I have something good to say about Kerry... good for him!

It is a secret, and no one that is not a S&B member is entitled to know anything about them. As for many of them being in public service, so what? there are many mormons and catholics in public service as well. Try getting into the Mormon temple in Salt Lake City if you are not a Mormon, and many groups within the RCC are known for secrecy... again, so what?

As for the tape... duhhh, who cares? Also, do you know whether or not it is authentic? I sure don't, and having seen enough "exposes" on masonry, and being one, I know that the exposers get it wrong more often than they get it right.

I agree with you on Kerry! Great post.

posted on Oct, 17 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
The audio of the initiation just makes me think they're a bunch sad bastards really, I just can't help but think of the paddle against the arse initiation in National Lampoon's Animal House.

posted on Oct, 20 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
What are some of the main reasons for keeping secrets?

In my own personal life, the most obvious reason for keeping a secret is that if others knew the information I am trying to keep hidden, they may not approve of myself or my actions. I find that most of the time I try to keep a secret, it is because I know that what I have done or am doing is wrong.

Another reason to keep a secret is that I'm afraid my enemies may use the information I choose not to reveal to harm me. This implies that I am either paranoid or that I am allowing fear to have power over me and influence my decisions. But I believe that faith triumphs over fear and that my enemies may only gain an advantage over me if I choose to act in unwise or unrighteous ways. Perhaps others do not share this view. That is regrettable, and such a lack of confidence most likely finds its origin in the fact that they worship an inferior god.

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 02:20 AM
link   
I agree with you on that one Iscchyros, that if information is used for the right reasons, and in the right manner then it could not be harmful.

Partially I think the whole secret societies around the place is more based on paranoia wiuth a "we know something that you don't know" mentality.

I mean really, what could be so important to their lives and civilisation to keep it hidden for generations?

posted on Oct, 21 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
It's the right to privacy. It's in your Constitution.

Don't walk all over it because you want to know everything that everybody is doing.

The previous attempt to define "secrecy" and/or "secret", is extremely narrow: Secrets do not prima facie suggest any kind of wrongdoing or ill-intentions.

posted on Oct, 22 2004 @ 04:25 AM
link   

It's the right to privacy. It's in your Constitution.

Don't walk all over it because you want to know everything that everybody is doing.

The previous attempt to define "secrecy" and/or "secret", is extremely narrow: Secrets do not prima facie suggest any kind of wrongdoing or ill-intentions.

It's true. I am guilty of narrowing the definition in favor of my argument. Men may also keep secrets from the enemy in time of war so as not to endanger their nation and or the lives of theri fellow countrymen. They may also keep a secret from another because they know the information would be harmful and the other would receive no benefit from hearing it. Please feel free to add any other reasons for keeping secrets that you can think of.

However, in the case of men who are supposed to be the representatives of the United States of America, I do not consider it wise to allow them to belong to secret societies. Allowing men to hold positions power and influence in government who have sworn an oath of allegiance to organizations or institutions which have not divulged their intentions, motivations, and goals to the public is dangerous to say the least. Ignorance is not bliss, and what we don't know can hurt us very, very deeply.

Private citizens have a right to privacy surely. I agree with that entirely. Public servants, however, must be willing to offer something close to full disclosure. How can I trust a man or woman that I don't know or one whom I've never met and spent time with? How can Americans even begin to trust the future of their country and the lives of their children to a politican who is keeping important secrets from them?

A few words of wisdom:

"Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help. His breath goeth forth, he returneth to his earth; in that very day his thoughts perish." (KJV Psalms 146:3-4)

One more thing. The constant refrain we have heard ever since the beginning of the Cold War. "National Security, National Security". Because of this we allow the govenrment to hide all manner of information from the public. Well, here's a thought: perhaps a form of government that cannot survive without concealing knowledge from its citizens and even blatantly lying to them on several occasions does not deserve to continue. Remember, the government is not America, America is not the government. America is the people. "We the people", right?

Although self-rule may never have been the reality in this nation outside of propaganda and 'history' textbooks, that is what we in the U.S. are supposed to believe nowadays. So, since "of the people, by the people, and for the people" is the dream imposed on our imaginations, I say we impose it upon reality as well.

top topics

join