It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm a newbie who has lurked for too long

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Hi everyone,

I'm 52 years young..........have been happily married for the last 20 years..........I'm a proud parent and grandparent!!! I live in the foothills of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains in Virginia..........but, I'm not a redneck.....my husband on the other hand....hmmmmm.....maybe...lol.

I love metal detecting.......especially for civil war relics...but, for the most part I get excited about anything we find. I love animals. Right now I only have one fur baby.......... a 3 pound Chihuahua named Scooby.

I have been disabled for the past 10 years due to Multiple Sclerosis and I had 2 heart attacks when I was 48. I had quadruple bypass surgery - which failed 2 weeks later so now I have 10 stents. I am only telling everyone this because sometimes It's very hard for me to type so, please do not get upset with me if I don't get back with you in a timely manner.

My other interests are UFO's, Ghosts/Spirits, Religion.....just about anything except for politics. So, I hope to have some great dicussions or debates on the subjects that interest me!!!!

Thanks!

Shelly aka StarGazing

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by StarGazing

Welcome to ATS,StarGazing..I also have a little 3 pound Chihuahua his name is sammy he is a real handful
..I hope you enjoy your time on ATS its a great place..Hope to see you soon on the main forums..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:36 AM
link   
welcome,ex lurker.have fun.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
So happy you have joined the family
Enjoy being a member!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Welcome StarGazing

Be sure to try out Ask ATS with any "search words" of your choice, you will find numerous threads to choose from to add your thoughts to. Once you have achieved the minimum of 20 post replies, you will be able to create your own threads in their appropriate areas & additionally send & receive messages to fellow ATS members.

Here are some handy links to get you oriented into now becoming a valued member of ATS.

Reaffirming ATS Policies ( Please Read First )
Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read second)
Visit here next - ATS Freshmans Forum
Index of Important ATS Related Threads
Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First
Hey New Members!! Come here if you need advice
Easy Way to Upload Your Pics & Avatar Graphics

*** Please have fun, ATS at times is like a rollercoaster ride! But be aware if you act in an uncivil-like manner, discuss personal illicit drug usage, use profanity, troll, intentionally spread a hoax, spam, advertise and/or get verbally abusive, you will be removed off the ride by a Moderator. This is for your safety, & also for those both young and old on the ride with you.

So buckle up, keep your arms within the ride's comfort zone, have fun and "Deny Ignorance"...!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to another Star!

top topics

join