It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why on earth are they spraying? Easy answer .....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Alien (of world, ET's ) Anti gravity generators and on board related systems need aluminum and barium laced air flow, to maintain Continuous momentum ,
Forward reconnaissance in smaller craft have been here for a long time but the need for a permanent change in the atmosphere to support larger docking craft closer to the ground has been underway ,
human defence strategy ? :
Counteracting the aluminum and barium with carbon oxides will be a key defence in bringing down these craft , But will also turn the sky black and will in turn have a negative impact on ecosystems .

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   
A+ for originality. A+ for Tinfoiltainment.

F- for whoever let you near a keyboard.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
It took me a couple of reads to realize what you were saying. So the reason for chem-trails is to slowly change our atmosphere, which will make it easier for our conquerors to live here? I think that's what you're getting at.

I'm not for or against the whole chem-trail thing but I did see something once that makes me think there may actually be something to it.
edit on 4-8-2012 by bigern because: grammar

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT

Thank you poirot or whoever .....

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by thenthinkagain

Thank you poirot or whoever .....

It's Chan, man. But Poirot is purty funny. Good one. And, hey, I gave you all your stars--and a flag--here so far. Peace.

edit on 4-8-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Tinfoiltainment is now my new favorite word!

As to the OP, an interesting theory to be sure, any scientific theories to lend support to your theory? As in, can you show any diagrams, patents, or mathematical equations that would possibly support why such craft/propulsion systems would need these clouds to be sprayed in order for them to work?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Actually you are wrong..

The chemtrails are actually alien salt and pepper to season us for the Lizard peoples long awaited banquet in aid of the poor on beta reticuli.. It is what we were bred for.. Suck it up! ;-)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:56 AM
link   
It's actually so when they detonate the massive emp pulse
Full global saturation is achieved.

But Denver airport is protected from such an attack

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc

Tinfoiltainment is now my new favorite word!

As to the OP, an interesting theory to be sure, any scientific theories to lend support to your theory? As in, can you show any diagrams, patents, or mathematical equations that would possibly support why such craft/propulsion systems would need these clouds to be sprayed in order for them to work?

Tesla and john hutchison (the hutchinson effect) mention the uses of aluminium and barium in levitation devices ,
I have sketches of the alien craft mentioned , and will add to thread when i can get use of a scanner .
Regarding how it works im no scientist but seems to be similar to adding salt to water in a electrolysis experiment (magnifying the the void between A to B ) .

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

To Chan thanks Man you can be my fan thanks for the Stars i'll pass round the cigars ..

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB
Actually you are wrong..

The chemtrails are actually alien salt and pepper to season us for the Lizard peoples long awaited banquet in aid of the poor on beta reticuli.. It is what we were bred for.. Suck it up! ;-)

Yummy.

The Lizard people are just a fairy tale. It's the Moon People you need to worry about.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by thenthinkagain

I thought they were spraying so Project Blue Beam would be in HD?

top topics

join