It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our ancients came from Mars

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stari
I am sure this has been talked about a lot on this board but I would like to say my theories on where mankind came from. Mars is the planet that was in the goldilocks zone millions of years ago. I believe life started there and that they visited Earth back when dinosaurs where the ruling life forms proved by the footprints found with dinosaur treks in Mexico.
www.forbiddenhistory.info.../56

When the Martians saw that their planet was leaving the goldilocks zone and Earth was well into the goldilocks zone there was only one choice to make. They had to bring as many people as they could to Earth before their planet was no longer able to hold life as they knew it.

It is possible that the Asteroid belt was once a planet and or moon that ran into Mars, creating the Valles Marineris.

Ok, what are your thoughts?

My thoughts?

I'm thinking I haven't seen you around much lately!

How are you, Stari?

(You already know my thoughts, of course.)

Harte

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
A study by Czeisler at Harvard found the range for normal, healthy adults of all ages to be quite narrow: 24 hours and 11 minutes ± 16 minutes. The "clock" resets itself daily to the 24-hour cycle of the Earth's rotation.

One theory is that in our evolution the cycle was set when we were mammals and the rotation of the earth was slightly faster, as it is gradually slowing down.

Or perhaps the cycle was set more recently when cultures all over the world used a 360 day calendar. The length of the day may have been slightly different then, but we don't know for sure.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by 3n19m470

Originally posted by Doalrite

Originally posted by sitchin
we were created rather than been our own masters,so if anything did come from mars it certainly wasn't human.

i think all of human history is complete bs anyways ...an educated guess at best

I'm sorry did you say you think that human history is complete? Really? We hardly know the history of the last 2000 years since christ... and our history spans back 800000 years.

To say human history is complete is a very uneducated guess.

No, that person did not say it was "complete", they said it was "complete bs". There is a big difference. Do you know what bs means? The b stands for "bull", and the s stands for a bad word I can't say here that is synonymous with feces. You know, poop? So, when put together, you have a word similar to "bullpoop".

Now, taking what we've learned and applying it to the statement made by the person who you were addressing, we can come to the conclusion that they were actually saying that "human history is complete bullpoop", or, another more accurate way to say it would be "what we know about human history is complete bullpoop". If one wished, they might replace "bullpoop" with another derogatory, dismissive term, such as "rubbish", or "hogwash", or "nonsense", or perhaps "poppycock".

Basically they were saying that we do not know much of anything when it comes to the truth of human history.
I hope that I have been helpful to you or anyone else who may have encountered a similar misunderstanding with that particular statement.

Thanks!! Sorry must've missed that.. so we are all on the same page

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

Hi Harte, long time no see. I have been just living my life and trying to keep up with all of the changes going on with all of the sciences on this planet and Mars. Plus studying more on evolution.

So how have you been? (and yes I know your thoughts and remember we don't agree on ALOT) lol has that changed at all?

Stari

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stari
reply to post by Harte

Hi Harte, long time no see. I have been just living my life and trying to keep up with all of the changes going on with all of the sciences on this planet and Mars. Plus studying more on evolution.

So how have you been? (and yes I know your thoughts and remember we don't agree on ALOT) lol has that changed at all?

Stari

Depends on what shapes you can find in the new Mars Rover's pics! LOL

I like your answer - "...just living my life..." - covers a lot, don't it?

No, I imagine we still disagree on most of this sort of thing. However, in your absence and over time, I've come to an appreciation for posters that, though "out there," are not completely off the wall and living in some kind of fantasy land.

IOW, I've had to adjust outrageous downward. It's a consequence of reading posts here all the time!

Harte

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Harte

I haven't found anything yet, but I will for sure be looking out in case there is anything out of norm and worth mentioning.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join