Our ancients came from Mars

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I am sure this has been talked about a lot on this board but I would like to say my theories on where mankind came from. Mars is the planet that was in the goldilocks zone millions of years ago. I believe life started there and that they visited Earth back when dinosaurs where the ruling life forms proved by the footprints found with dinosaur treks in Mexico.
www.forbiddenhistory.info.../56

When the Martians saw that their planet was leaving the goldilocks zone and Earth was well into the goldilocks zone there was only one choice to make. They had to bring as many people as they could to Earth before their planet was no longer able to hold life as they knew it.

It is possible that the Asteroid belt was once a planet and or moon that ran into Mars, creating the Valles Marineris.

Ok, what are your thoughts?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   
like in the ark. Always thought that was a fitting story. Not noahs wooden thing but a high tech ship with cryogenic ally frozen samples.

That would be cool.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

I don't think there is any evidence to support these speculations.

Regarding the Asteroid belt; it's too far away from Mars to have been associated with Mars in any capacity as a moon, or impacting body.

The Asteroid belt may be remnants of what at one time may have been a planet, but, not in any way associated with Mars.

In regard to life here on Earth being from Mars, there's the Panspermia debate to consider, but, it's doubtful that anything beyond that along the lines of an intelligent species seeding our planet has any probability of merit.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Stari

I have often wondered about this possibility myself. I'm sure we'll find out one day when we colonise Mars if it really is a barren rock or it once harboured life.

Pure speculation but it's an interesting theory.
edit on 3/8/2012 by Grifter81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Stari

Well if true, I'm not saying I agree with it but speculating. If true, we would hopefully find some sort of fossil record once we really get to Mars and start doing some real geological hands on work.

I think Mars at one time may have had life. Not sure about intelligent life. I've always thought that if we ever found any evidence of intelligent life there that it could have been left by other explorers from another Solar system. {Abandoned base} who knows?

They could have been mining or studying our development from a safe distance.

edit on 4-8-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I say there is life under mars now!
Nasa has got to know about it and must be in communication with them currently.
They live underground in a paradise of sorts.

Ernest Norman - "The Truth About Mars" Examples - The tubes of mars. the biological sprayer, the farming (all from leaked photos that SOME MUST know at Nasa to be TRUE! There truly are artifacts, structures all over mars. I studied thousands of mars photos and I say there is indeed artifacts, structures, buildings on mars and I PROMISE one day you WILL FIND THAT WHAT I SAY IS TRUE.

1964 April 24th Gary Wilcox testimony of speaking to two martians close up. He had great character! He may of died I am not sure.

Tom Van Flandren, Brian O'leary, please check out their video on Mars artifacts. I say that the video that they produced is one of the MOST important videos EVER to be posted here at ATS.
I may be a lone voice and most will discard what I am typing, but again, there truly is clear evidence that currently is a civilization living under mars. And again I say some of the leaders MUST know about it, they truly must know!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
I have always loved this idea since i was a little kid. But what i see the problem with is where did they go to? What would be the Native Martian? Homo Sapien has a clear connection to the earth over the millenia. I say this because the DNA between us and chimpansees are ALMOST identical. Thus meaning we "should" have the same ancestor, or lineage from more primordial creatures.

Imagine if we travelled to a distant planet with life, and that life was completely different from our own. As soon as we took off our helmet we would release billions of Earth microbes thus making two different lines of evolution. But sadly here on earth there is only one line. All complex life can be traced back to one common ancestor.

What would make more sense is seeding the earth at a very early time period with their own DNA thus protecting their life as a whole. It would be cheaper and more efficient than creating a Noah's Ark for a whole planet and moving them millions of miles to earth. Essentially all they would need to do is sneeze into a tube and shoot it to earth, hit water, and wait for their sea monkeys to grow.

Too much rambling on my part but hopefully the mission to mars will be a success. And im crossing my fingers that they will finally find life.
edit on 4-8-2012 by TheCaucasianAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Druscilla

Yeah I doubt too, but even beter is to consider and doubt. I consider logic and doubt its capacity for deeper insights. Mars might have been a base, but Venus is another matter. But that is beyond logic and maybe even some imagination.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Stari

Well, we may find out sooner than any one wishes to admit:

Nasa's Curiosity rover will look for bare necessities of life on Mars

Nasa scientists explain how Curiosity, their robot geologist and chemist, will seek evidence of past habitability on Mars. It must test whether the vital ingredients for life exist on Mars: water, carbon and an energy source. Right from the landing on 5 August, the robot will have to climb mountains - both literally and metaphorically
edit on 4-8-2012 by Soloro because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Update; The Asteroid belt, at the very best, total combined mass is roughly equal to about 4% the size of Earth's moon.

In other words, The amount of material in the asteroid belt isn't even enough to make up even much of a small planet, or even really much of a moon compared to ours.
Combine all the material in the asteroid belt, put it next to our moon, and the combined material would by comparison be tiny.

Besides that, the composition of objects in the asteroid belt vary to such variety that any supposition that all the objects could have come from one single source is marginally small to the point of dismissal.

Source

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:39 AM
link   
i tend to honestly believe this idea quite a lot actually but i just can't understand, if true, how could a civilization who had progressed to the point of being able to leave a planet to set up shop on another and have that story not remembered and handed down through the generations? that's the single most reason i can't commit 100% to this idea/theory.

if they're here and hiding then that would back up the ancient alien theory. one that has grown on me in recent years. still though why would they hide? history is filled with stories of "star people", "space brothers".. etc.. well.. we'll all find out sooner or later i guess. as for me i've believed all my life but it seems as though with all the bad video clips., insubstantial stories.. etc.. i seem to be talking myself right out of believing.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I just read a sci-fi book called Legacy.

It deals exactly with this concept, and is a great read! There are also other books in this series that deal with everything from Roswell to the destruction of Atlantis (that I have yet to read). Kind of a cross between the X-Files and a political intrigue movie.

Though it is fiction, the author (David Goleman) has used many historical and factual examples as a basis for his stories.

I highly recommend the series to anyone interested in this kind of thing!

The Event Group Files

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

i'm with you on this one... there's loads of evidence out there now to suggest that there was once life on mars, and a hint of possibility that underground life still exists.... couple that with the lakes, rivers, seas and trees, and i suspect you're right

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
We have pretty credible evidence for evolution taking its course over 4 billion years, along with humans ending up at the end. So don't you believe in evolution?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
We have pretty credible evidence for evolution taking its course over 4 billion years, along with humans ending up at the end. So don't you believe in evolution?

Unless things have changed in the last couple years, cause admittedly I haven't kept up on it, Science still can't explain why life started when and how it did. Sure we know we evolved from single celled organisms, but not why or when. Maybe this theory provides the Rosetta stone, if you will, to figuring it out. Maybe, just maybe, life started because of some outside influence, like say a dying race reaching out to try and preserve what was left of their once "great" race. Just a thought to consider.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Well thank you all from our community here at ATS for your theories .

I believe that the inhabitants of Mars believed in the one and the one was planets, Sun everything that made up life, the heavens. They most likely new there demise was emanating so they seeded Earth so that life would be like their own when it came time to leave what modern people now call Mars. I also wonder if some of them went to the Pleiades star cluster. We already know that our ancients looked at the Pleiades as if they were looking towards where the Gods came from.

Druscilla, I didn’t see any kind of predictions of what the mass would be if you took all of the known asteroids and put them together into one planet. But that link that you posted was informational so thank you. It would be very hard to predict what the mass would be because we don’t know of every single asteroid out there. Even with having to count the asteroids that are not in the same elliptical orbit. It would be impossible to really know how big it really is.

Stari
edit on 8/4/2012 by Stari because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Ah yes, the story of the great martian ship T'Leth that smashed into the Mexican gulf some 65 million years ago...

No wait that's the plot of X-COM: Terror From The Deep.

Nevermind.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
There are a lot of replies claiming there is life on Mars, but that's not the question before us. The question before us is: (Did) our ancients COME FROM Mars? Now, just to be clear, I'm assuming "our ancients" means an evolved species, not some sort of bacteria arriving on a meteorite billions of years ago. With that one clarification then, no, our ancients did not come from Mars. There is an ample fossil record, backed up with DNA studies, that show we came from here. I suppose it is possible we were "tweaked" by another race, but once again, right now we have no evidence of that or if they did, where they came from.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

You are deceiving your self IF you really think they (TPTB) will ever tell us anything true about what they find on Mars..The last thing would be that there is/was life on Mars and it is US..

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Ever see the movie Mission to Mars?
That's the plot of the movie

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join