It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's New Executive Order Rooted in Black Liberation Theology:

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Most remarkably, is it possible that the media did not notice that Obama created a new government department last week just for African American students? Are you kidding me? An Executive Order to benefit one race of students? Can you even imagine Mitt Romney announcing an Office of White Education? Or how about an Executive Order by Romney to create The Office of Mormon Education? Can you imagine the outcry from the liberal media? But the mainstream media said nothing about Obama’s new Executive Order. Zero. Zip. Nada. They ignored one of the most blatant acts by any president in modern American history. A game changer. I guarantee you middle class white American parents noticed

www.foxnews.com...

Well this says it all. Obama wants segregation laws back in place, but this time it will be the opposite. Blacks and illegals get privileges while whites get punished. "To level the playing field and make sure everyone is equal."

Doesn't Obama know that YES facts support the case that Black kids are more troublesome than white kids because the black family model has been disintegrated to a joke. Obama needs only to look back at his own childhood to see this!

Again, facts prove that black children moreso now than ever before are raised by one parent or zero parents. Due to the poor choices black people make! Now, I am not saying that all black people will end up like this. A black girl just won the gold medal in gymnastics. We have a black president! The problem is, it is too easy for the black community. Easily leaning democrats, to ask the gov't for help! They have too many entitlement programs to fall back upon. And then, the media yells at a white girl for scheming the system, even after she became a millionaire!

They are brainwashed and diluted to "stay on the plantation." Even though, segregation laws have long since faded away. I believe that there is something deep inside the black community, weather it be propaganda, spiritual, or their fundamental core beliefs, that makes them want to stay together as a community. It forces them to stay back and take beating after beating when they know they can do better. They see successful black people like Barack Obama, Herman Cain, Gabby Douglas and they want to be like them. Of course these people are looked up to in our nation. However, in the black community these people are put on pedestals like Gods, because they are one of the select few who have "escaped."

Too many black people are forced back into a lifestyle that has hurt and violated their society for thousands of years. Now, some disgruntled black people will say it's all the white man's fault! And indeed that is what may have fueled this Executive Order from our President. His early upbringings of Black Liberation Theology matches perfectly with the dialogue of this new law. "It's all the white man's fault and he should be punished just as much as the black people."

But that is not solving the problem! Blaming white people for all your problems will not make your problems go away. Short of killing all white people like the Black Panthers want to do, won't make your problems any less relevant. Ok you got your revenge for the white ancestors enslaving your black ancestors. Now what? It doesn't give you the right to continue to complain about how society is hurting black people, when in fact we have been more supportive to black people than in any other period in the history of black people!

When will the black community stop complaining stop whining and stand up for what they want to do in life. You don't like the white people? Then be better than them! Beat them at their own game! Blacks are now dominating American sports football, basketball, track and field etc... We have more black people in our government and running companies than ever before in history! Yet, they still act like they are a defeated race. There is still a portion of their population that feels like they are worth nothing! That they cannot escape the plantation.

Well, if you are black and you are reading this, I will tell you that it is possible to escape. I am a nerdy white guy so I will never be able to completely understand the black community. However I do know what it is like to lose all hope. I have had my own troubles in life. I have had moments where I faced certain death (even if I can't remember them.)

We are not different! The Whites and the Blacks are not superior to one or the other. It takes guts to make it in this society. You have to want to succeed. I have seen this in the few black people that have escaped the plantation. You say it is impossible. I know that black people are some of the most religious and spiritual people in the nation. Use your faith, stop blaming others for your mistakes and stop asking society to fix the individual choices you chose to make!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   

stop asking society to fix the individual choices you chose to make!

I didn't know black people chose to be discriminated against for centuries

I didn't know black people asked to be born into the ghettos created by redlining, which created the inner-city school crisis that makes the graduation rate so low.

Pulitzer Prize-winning series of articles by investigative reporter Bill Dedman showed that banks would often lend to lower-income whites but not to middle- or upper-income blacks.

Dan Immergluck writes that in 2002 small businesses in black neighborhoods still received fewer loans, even after accounting for business density, business size, industrial mix, neighborhood income, and the credit quality of local businesses.

In December 2007, a class action lawsuit was brought against student loan lending giant Sallie Mae in the United States District Court for the District of Connecticut, alleging that Sallie Mae discriminated against African American and Hispanic private student loan applicants.

en.wikipedia.org...

I don't like Obamas order though, it should focus on kids in the inner city of every race. They are born at a horrible disadvantage and being black puts you at even more of one.
edit on 3-8-2012 by RealSpoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by jjf3rd77

So are you bored, drunk or just want to see people reacting to your whining?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

He's a Rush Limbaugh style troll who is depressed that he cannot make Ron Paul bashing threads anymore.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I take it the op must have grown up in a gated community where the only blacks he saw was on tv. This may come as a shock to you but no one in this country is treated better than a white man. Not even white women as treated as good as a man. Even Ron Paul admits that blacks aren't treated the same as whites when it comes to the law. Go to a school that's in a black neighborhood then go to one that's in a white neighborhood. Then you will see why the blacks say that Obama and the others have escaped.

edit on 3-8-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
wow three posts and all are blame the white man.

I guess Obama's propaganda works moreso than I thought.

Maybe I should re-evaluate and just say that all hope is lost for the black community?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
wow three posts and all are blame the white man.

I guess Obama's propaganda works moreso than I thought.

Maybe I should re-evaluate and just say that all hope is lost for the black community?

Maybe it's because the three posters know more about America than you do.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

well I just hope its because people are actually reading it instead of jumping to conclusions!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Your reading skills are poor. I am white and I didn't blame the "white man" for anything. Your post is so obviously intended to be disrespectful of others. You spend your time in a sad manner. Perhaps you should have just put this in the rant section.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
ATS: Tsundere for race relations and blacks.

That should replace "deny ignorance"

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I guess you think stating historical and current fact is blaming things on the "white man". It's called blaming the power structure for having a white supremacist slant.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
I take it the op must have grown up in a gated community where the only blacks he saw was on tv. This may come as a shock to you but no one in this country is treated better than a white man. Not even white women as treated as good as a man. Even Ron Paul admits that blacks aren't treated the same as whites when it comes to the law. Go to a school that's in a black neighborhood then go to one that's in a white neighborhood. Then you will see why the blacks say that Obama and the others have escaped.

edit on 3-8-2012 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

Where I am from we have many wonderful black people in the community hell even in my neighborhood, but it only takes a handful to destroy everything for the rest. The same goes for any race. I think the op is stating a lot of general known facts about black culture these days and how screwed up the family unit is vs a white family. And the only way any of that is gonna change is through one of these generations saying enough is enough and get out of the old way of thinking. Sorry but my generation has nothing to do with slavery, etc. Let it go stop using it as a crutch. Grow up be a man or woman and show your kids how to be better than yourself. And as a side note perhaps it's time these schools start intermixing a bit more, the days of an all white/ black school should be behind us by now, and in most places it is.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Did you put your hood on to write this post or do you feel safe enough behind a keyboard that a hood isn't necessary???

Just another disgusting racist rant on ATS...horrible that this is becoming the norm on ATS.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Go to a school that's in a black neighborhood then go to one that's in a white neighborhood. Then you will see why the blacks say that Obama and the others have escaped.

That couldn't be more true.

I went to both ghetto and suburban schools. The inequality of the two is extremely appalling. If I wouldn't have moved I would have probably ended up dropping out.

Cockroaches, not enough desks, 20 year old books, paper shortages, no authority, no punishment, no one cared about you. Teachers treated you as if you were a lost cause and collateral damage. Fights every single day, people selling crack, huge class sizes, reduced class periods, on and on and on...

Suburban school, none of this existed. I couldn't believe it was real, it was like moving to another country. People are a product of their environment.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
The entire executive order power should be abolished.
I cannot seem to find this power anywhere in the Constitution.
It allows the President to bypass Congress and basically gives the President to much power.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RealSpoke

Go to a school that's in a black neighborhood then go to one that's in a white neighborhood. Then you will see why the blacks say that Obama and the others have escaped.

That couldn't be more true.

I went to both ghetto and suburban schools. The inequality of the two is extremely appalling. If I wouldn't have moved I would have probably ended up dropping out.

Cockroaches, not enough desks, 20 year old books, paper shortages, no authority, no punishment, no one cared about you. Teachers treated you as if you were a lost cause and collateral damage. Fights every single day, people selling crack, huge class sizes, reduced class periods, on and on and on...

Suburban school, none of this existed. I couldn't believe it was real, it was like moving to another country. People are a product of their environment.

I think that is what the OP was trying to get at, though it was quite the rant with some valid points.

I know this as I am an escapee myself. I didn't see the OP's thread as racist, but rather pointing out some inconvenient truths.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Personal responsibility knows no colour. It knows no race or gender. To enable and excuse personal responsibility is nothing new.

Blaming others, enabling others sill, is standard for the left.

Racism isn't just white on black or brown on white attacks. It is any group that refuses to take responsibility for their actions.

In 2004, Cosby roiled the racial waters when he blasted the pathology of black failure at an NAACP dinner in Washington, D.C. The iconic comedian, known as the jolly JELL-O man and playful patriarch of The Cosby Show’s Huxtables, stunned the nation with a bitter diatribe against low-income African-American families.

He hung our dirty laundry out to dry.

Three years later, his words still sting: “The lower economic people are not holding up their end in this deal. These people are not parenting,” he ranted at the stone-faced crowd of America’s black elite. “They are buying things for their kids–$500 sneakers for what? And won’t spend $200 for Hooked on Phonics!

“I can’t even talk the way these people talk. ‘Why you ain’t?’ ‘Where you is?’ … Everybody knows it’s important to speak English except these knuckleheads. You can’t be a doctor with that kind of crap coming out of your mouth.”

Back then, Cosby didn’t get a lot of “Amen, brothers!” from that crowd, nor from many others back in the ‘hood. At least, not out in the open.

Cosby’s critics excoriated him for delivering his rant from an elitist ivory tower without offering solutions. They argue that the black poor are the helpless victims of white supremacy and institutional racism. In other words, it’s not their fault–the deck is stacked just too high.

But he was right then. And he is right now.

www.inthesetimes.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:40 AM
link   
African-American leaders continue to shill for the Democrat party that runs these cities and schools while refusing to condemn the single-parent / unwed mother family practice that is the greatest cause of poverty. and the AA community continues to keep the Dems in power. I would love to see one city let conservatives/Republicans run the show for a few years.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
For those interested in Black Liberation Theology and Obama's 'Church' in Chicago -
ATS Thread - Obama's Church Not Your Average Christian Church An oldie but a goodie ...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Really? OutKast how is my thread racist when I want black people to be better than white people? Seriously some people read something they don't like and then....TAKE IT OUT OF CONTEXT!!!!

Bring it back into context. This is not a racist thread. It's asking Blacks themselves to STOP being racist! Because that is what they are becoming.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join