It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs at Olympics

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:59 PM
link   
This happened during the end of the Olympic opening ceremony in London.

Are these two UFOs man made...or extraterrestrial? The Olympics this year will be a "prime time" for aliens to disclose themselves, according to Nick Pope.

A blimp wouldn't fly that close to the ceremony during fireworks + would have strobe lights and very discernible advertisements. The companies that had blimps up that evening have been questioned and denied involvement. The one object also takes off at a rather fast 45 degree angle, faster than any blimp. The other looks more like an orb of light...rotating. Kind of strange. Maybe a hologram test?

Dailymail Article

I think the closing ceremony, or just before it, would be the time...if anything is to be done with the Olympics.
edit on 3-8-2012 by TheLegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:07 PM
link   
It's fake. More likely CGI.

Notice how the fireworks don't add up to the object when they go off.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
that music was fantastic! overall I rate this video a 4 out of 5....just because of the music. I would say more over the top claims to make this a solid 5. ...otherwise a very good effort.
edit on 3-8-2012 by ZetaRediculian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:10 PM
link   
At 1:12, I think that the bottom left is the same as the blimp, only out of focus.

With much speculation on aliens showing themselves at the Olympics, you would think that they would make more of an effort to be seen. Then again, maybe if there are aliens, this is just their way of playing with us.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
the aliens came and were like "WTF we trained for years and weren't even invited????"

probably alienzzzz

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I'm curious about this one ! If they are blimps or helicopters or planes , why are there no marker lights ? Unless it's cgi ?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:14 PM
link   
They came to probe the queen..

Who wouldn't want to do that... Also I think its the goodyear blimp

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLegend

Phage and many others beat you to it on that video and the subject way back on 7.28
Not a UFO over Olympics

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Druscilla
reply to post by TheLegend

Phage and many others beat you to it on that video and the subject way back on 7.28
Not a UFO over Olympics

Please contribute to the existing thread on UFOs at the Olympics.
Closed.

new topics

top topics

join