It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the government works for use if we make it fire them all vote for me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I didnt take time to look up the numbers lets say250,000 people are reaching age 55, one million dollars tax free retirement plan at age 55 with a few stipulations,
if you own a house you have to pay it off .

if you own a car you have two pay it off,

if you dont own a house or car you have to buy one infull.

your health insurance is provided for free...
..im a red neck but i only spent 250,000 X one million dollars thats not trillions & sold lots of houses & cars---- and now theres 250,000 jobs

Property tax & all federal state taxs must stiill be payed in full....no more public aid... i know ill be lucky to stay 4 years without ending up like JFK ..or jimmy hoffia.
theres allways some one turning 55, after they pay off all there bills.... if they spend there money wisely its not alot. compared to trillions there spending now, they would be set for life.
public aid would be for desabled, very desable, very very desable, everyone els if they choose to work can look forward to age 55.
if your rich allready and over 55 everybody needs a million...union can still promise a retirement but its nothing like your uncle sam..
.why wont this plan work. it will
,The other countrys are on there own were out,....

Our boys are comeing home, we will use all there skills for home land securaty, and our new buildings ..elegal alians remember the alamo welcome to america. mexico will be a state more jobs more revenue in taxs.....

Im just a red neck with a truck driveing job.
if i can make a plan whats wrong with our government ,you dont have to answer that we allready have threads on that ..before the man in black comes to my door & because they know i could be the next leader of america.. whats wrong with my plan?? i would love to see this country get back on its feet,

America can run its self if they would let use do it ...wate they work for use this is what we want.....what did i miss??? if its all wrong well ill just say GOD BLESS AMERICA before im arested for saying it...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Dude you are crazy. Every year an average of 3.5 million people turn 55. 3.5 million each getting 1 million each year? LOL. Not possible. $3,500,000,000,000 each year just for that. How will we do anything else? Unless you want to cut every single other government expenditure? That might be worth considering.
edit on 3-8-2012 by DarthMuerte because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by madenusa

Are you just trolling with this semi-literate nonsense ?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
If you are PEDRO....

We will vote for you!!

see....

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

read closely they have to buy a house pay in full thats revenue going back in they left a job thats money in somebodys family plan . by the time they pay there bills off and a new house" all revenue ""there seting on 500.000 & it all stays in america our work places we the people over sea would beg use to buy there oil...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:05 PM
link   

3.5million is cheaper than trillions and its all rolling over right back in not over sea its to easy

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by madenusa

read closely they have to buy a house pay in full thats revenue going back in they left a job thats money in somebodys family plan . by the time they pay there bills off and a new house" all revenue ""there seting on 500.000 & it all stays in america our work places we the people over sea would beg use to buy there oil...
I read the whole thing. It will not work.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   

and its not one million every year just one time read spend it wisely ....they call me a dumb red neck, lol

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   

3.5million is cheaper than trillions and its all rolling over right back in not over sea its to easy
Dude, count those zeros again. it is 3.5 TRILLION.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:14 PM
link   

and its not one million every year just one time read spend it wisely
Try to think for a minute. It is 3.5 million new people turning 55 every single year at 1 million dollars each is 3.5 trillion dollars each year.

Originally posted by madenusa....they call me a dumb red neck, lol
Could they be right?

edit on 3-8-2012 by DarthMuerte because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
weepin jesus man spell check, organize your sentences....

sory I two wanting two reed this righing... just coulndlnt

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

no pedro just poor country boy tired of paying the man to live here ,thought i could stick this plan up our governments gas tank

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:21 PM
link   

thats 3.5 million jobs just opened ,3.5million cars & houses average home 100,000 x 3.5million hey were doing more work than obama thank tank

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by madenusa

I think I understand your plan let me give it a whack to see if I got it right.

We as a country would change everything and start a new economy, as such the new way of business is that the you g workers would work towards a guaranteed high dollar retirement plan at the age of 55 for all their hard work for 18-55. Is this correct?

I will continue as if you agree.

Obviously your 1 millioon people remark is low ball, but I think most people deal with small numbers better than big ones. As the tax system and entitlement system and heathcare system would have to change overnight to accommodate this. Also this is sounding like it is creeping close to communism. I don't go there as it has proven to. be a failed ideology, human kind are too "human" for it to work.

DOALRITE, wow man I really couldn't read that the first couple times. Lol wow, that's frigging awesome! Starred
edit on 3-8-2012 by inverslyproportional because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by inverslyproportional

we as a country is the key
communism is what we are leading to ...we are all floating in that pot of water like that frog while they turn up the heat.
i no if 3.5million people buys a house and car and opened 3.5million jobs the ripal effect ..some would open new jobs some would sell.....the revenue would go right back in the bank for the next birthday retiree..
our 401k we have now they crash the market and get rich takeing our investments right out from under use...
this would be like are government giveing back for all our hard work....
thanks for your responses im spending my own money and going fishing, everythang i own is payed for house, car ,pay cash for food,, my banker loves me..he would love to take it all away if i let him,lol...

posted on Nov, 14 2015 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa3.5million is cheaper than trillions and its all rolling over right back in not over sea its to easy ........

new topics

top topics

join