It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange pic on LeBron James Facebook

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I was just cruising around on Facebook and i happened to end up on LeBron James's Facebook page. Well, i happened to notice a very strange picture that i will post below.

Many of us are aware of all the general conspiracies pertaining to certain elite athletes and entertainers and 'Devil worshiping'.

I'm a little disturbed that LeBron being such a roll model in the world, would even pose for a picture with the saying " Love is the enemy"

Love is not the enemy! Though everything in the universe may not be positive, love is the essence of our being.

Its funny that most of the people commenting on the photo fail to even comment on the saying. They are so wrapped up in every little thing this guy does.

Maybe im reaching a little, but isn't this a bit weird?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I think people sometimes over analyse photos (especially celebrity-type pics), and attempt to find symbolism and hidden meaning that simply is not there.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
You're probably reading too much into this. Looks like old-fashioned competitiveness to me.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Love is the enemy.

Take every advantage.

Strange, but this doesn't look like his house. Olympic training center?

ETA: Niketown, London.
edit on 3-8-2012 by DaTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   
oveis heenemy. rock on dude!

ps who the hell is lebron james?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
He could pose in front of a swastika with a turban on saying F the world all i care... What he does on the court is all most people care about. Off the court, he's just another person...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I do believe those are tennis shoes he is posing in front of. Since he is in Niketown I suspect they have different setups for their shoes. And in tennis I think that love is the enemy as far as scores go. I could be wrong though lol...No tennis expert.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneness86
I was just cruising around on Facebook and i happened to end up on LeBron James's Facebook page. Well, i happened to notice a very strange picture that i will post below.

Many of us are aware of all the general conspiracies pertaining to certain elite athletes and entertainers and 'Devil worshiping'.

I'm a little disturbed that LeBron being such a roll model in the world, would even pose for a picture with the saying " Love is the enemy"

Love is not the enemy! Though everything in the universe may not be positive, love is the essence of our being.

Its funny that most of the people commenting on the photo fail to even comment on the saying. They are so wrapped up in every little thing this guy does.

Maybe im reaching a little, but isn't this a bit weird?

It's just a competitive phrase. It's an anti to "Love thy enemy", as in competitive sports nowadays, it's all about defeating your enemy at all costs to win the game.

It's not weird, you just don't really understand the world of competitive basketball. Scratch that, competitive sports. Don't look into things like that so much, as you end up analyzing things that werent there in the first place

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLACKOWT
I do believe those are tennis shoes he is posing in front of. Since he is in Niketown I suspect they have different setups for their shoes. And in tennis I think that love is the enemy as far as scores go. I could be wrong though lol...No tennis expert.

it does look like hes posing in front of a giant tennis net, just now noticed that. I think you have nailed it on the head ..still dont like the saying though lol

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by BLACKOWT

I think you solved it, new user!

Love, advantage... certainly tennis terms.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneness86

Well, HERE is the blog post from the person who actually built it a few years ago.

...some clever so and so pointed out it's about a 0 score in tennis.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarlyDurban
I think people sometimes over analyse photos (especially celebrity-type pics), and attempt to find symbolism and hidden meaning that simply is not there.

i see a negative meaning very obvious written in big letters
then shared to millions on the internet for attention

"Love is the Enemy"
thats the devil words

the olympic have so many negative meaning more then any olympic combined
its a real jk .. they even made an article on CNN because some athlete was proud to let everyone know he pissed in the olympic pool

so far the london olympic are the worst event in yrs .. and we dont even need a false flag
to realise are awfull they are

hope i dont speak to soon .. tomorrow is the 4
edit on 8/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by EarlyDurban

i see a negative meaning very obvious written in big letters
then shared to millions on the internet for attention

"Love is the Enemy"
thats the devil words

the olympic have so many negative meaning more then any olympic combined
its a real jk .. they even made an article on CNN because some athlete was proud to let everyone know he pissed in the olympic pool

so far the london olympic are the worst event in yrs .. and we dont even need a false flag
to realise are awfull they are

hope i dont speak to soon .. tomorrow is the 4
edit on 8/3/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

it does sound a bit like double speak to me

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
You missed another thing that's obvious: This was in 'Niketown (WTF?), so I'm assuming it was Nike that put the message/slogan there, and the player's merely posing next to it.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by XeroOne
You missed another thing that's obvious: This was in 'Niketown (WTF?), so I'm assuming it was Nike that put the message/slogan there, and the player's merely posing next to it.

I just noticed that, with all the talk about false flags in London, who knows what could happen

top topics

join