It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Let Me Explain Myself

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

*sigh*

I love that "intellectuals" are telling me I said his post was racist. I said that is how it appeared to me. I didn't bring up skin color, you did sport. You are right though, I don't know you, and I don't care to. There is no reason to be racist, I can hate everyone fine on an individual basis. It doesn't surprise me that you starred that post, "intellectuals" tend to stick with other "intellectuals" and give them stars over posts that have nothing to do with the content and provide nothing to add to the topic.
Am I the only one that can't wait until school starts up again so the kids get off the boards?

That's a classic case of "jumping to a conclusion". You seem to do a lot of that!

Oh sorry! You knew exactly why I alerted to that post before I told you? Please, oh wise one, tell me how I jump to a lot of conclusions?
edit on 4-8-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

Thought I should do this line by line so you can't say I didn't answer you.

No I don't, but then again, I'm not near as concerned about Vinny's color as you seem to be. If you're not a racist, why does his color matter so much to you?

Did I ever say Vinny's color mattered? You were the first one to mention color or blame it on color.

Yet you feel you know Vinny well enough to claim his remark was racist, and me well enough to call me "junior". That comment seems a bit hypocritical to me.

I didn't say I knew either of you. I stated exactly why I alerted the staff, as I wanted to be respectful to Vinny, I could have remained anonymous, but I felt he should know why I did. It wasn't meant to be as bad as you decided it was on the linked post above. I call you junior because I view you as I would a child, I feel I have to explain everything to you, as I would a child, to see my point. An adult wouldn't have trouble seeing both sides.

I know! One of his stars was one that I gave him. I only wished that I could have given him two. Thanks to this topic, I have more than fulfilled my wish!

Great!

I'm sure you will now think I'm a racist, Islamophobic women hater, but that's okay, I'll get over it pretty quickly.

See? There you go again junior.

In his original comment, he didn't mention anything about Blacks either. That's an aspect you added because you thought he was White.

Please source your claim. I didn't say anything about Blacks.

That's a classic case of "jumping to a conclusion". You seem to do a lot of that!

No suprise there! I've witnessed it for over fifty years. Now here's a surprise for you, "Little Grasshopper": Liberals tend to be just as racist, and bigoted, as Conservatives.

Over fifty years and you still can't see two sides of a story? I feel sorry for your wife. You forgot stubborn. Here's a surprise for you junior, I don't support any political party...what am I again?

You won't get any private messages from me. This discussion started in a public forum, so that is where I intend, if need be, to continue it.

I didn't think so, people like you need stars. I'm fine with letting you collect them though. Have fun! Let's see how many you get! I'll start giving them to you as well!

edit on 4-8-2012 by superman2012 because: forgot a word

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
SuperWoman, would you stop already? You previously stated you would no longer discuss on this thread and to U2U you if somebody had an opinion? What happened there? Leave it alone please.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vinny5036
SuperWoman, would you stop already? You previously stated you would no longer discuss on this thread and to U2U you if somebody had an opinion? What happened there? Leave it alone please.

Listen, I know you feel the need to defend your chum, and it is admirable, but, he clearly stated that he didn't want to U2U me, or did you miss that? What happened was I was responding to him as I stated I would as I didn't want the child to feel I was ignoring him. I will leave it alone as soon as people stop asking me questions. Is that hard to understand?

Edit: You have permission to call me superwoman, as long as I can call you Whiny5036.

edit on 6-8-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

Originally posted by Vinny5036

Listen, I know you feel the need to defend your chum, and it is admirable, but, he clearly stated that he didn't want to U2U me, or did you miss that? What happened was I was responding to him as I stated I would as I didn't want the child to feel I was ignoring him. I will leave it alone as soon as people stop asking me questions. Is that hard to understand?

Edit: You have permission to call me superwoman, as long as I can call you Whiny5036.

edit on 6-8-2012 by superman2012 because: (no reason given)

I'll star that! Good one man!

Second?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join