It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Resumes of Colorado Shooting Victims

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by blamethegreys

Very interesting. It surely deepens the subject.

edit on 5-8-2012 by Nightwalk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Sorry haven't read the whole thread yet. To be fair the likelihood of that many with a top secret clearance would depend an awful lot on what kind of units are stationed there. And are you inferring they have top secret clearances solely on their MOS?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:16 PM
link   
This was planned out over weeks.

Are you saying they had knowledge ahead of time that these military personnel would be in that theater that night? I find that very difficult to believe. This is the closest theater to Buckley AFB. Out of the 1,145 active duty personnel on the base, it's hardly a shock to think a few military folks would be going to the first release of a new movie at the movie theater closest to the base. Having lived in Aurora for 15 years or so, I can say that that is the area anyone serving at Buckley would go. There are many restaurants, stores, a mall, and a theater, all within blocks of each other. There are movie theaters on bases, but they don't have first release stuff usually, and certainly no first release midnight showings.

So - I would find it even weirder if there had NOT been military personnel at the movie. I don't think you have an angle at all, especially considering the sort of stuff that they do on the base.

This, like most (or all) of the theories I've seen, is grasping at straws.

It's weird how in this day and age, we have no one that is nuts - we have no natural disasters any more - there is no disastrous event nor unfolding story that just "happened," everything is a false flag, the result of a super powerful weapon (i.e. HAARP), a plot of the evil government or NWO, etc. Is there ANYTHING that just happens? That isn't part of a plot or a coverup or a false flag or an attempt to take over the world?

edit on 5-8-2012 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Oh Wow!

I never saw this, David Corbin (witness) tells Chris Mathews that the guy sitting in the theater who opened the door had a goatee and the shooter was about 5'8"
Holmes had not goatee and is 6"3" thats a big difference that anyone would take note of 6'3" is tall

here you find all of Corbins interviews Mathews is on the right of the page near the top.

interceder.net...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayFlores
How odd that there would be numerous members of the military at a theater......NEAR A BASE! Very odd indeed

Thank you for reiterating the exact statements the OP made when he carefully clarified that there was likely nothing out of the ordinary with a high percentage of military personnel at the showing. Those who didn't read the entire post might have missed that,had you not pointed it out a couple posts later.

I would recommend reading the post before replying, it seems you missed the entire point of the post.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

Are you saying they had knowledge ahead of time that these military personnel would be in that theater that night? I find that very difficult to believe. This is the closest theater to Buckley AFB. Out of the 1,145 active duty personnel on the base, it's hardly a shock to think a few military folks would be going to the first release of a new movie at the movie theater closest to the base. Having lived in Aurora for 15 years or so, I can say that that is the area anyone serving at Buckley would go. There are many restaurants, stores, a mall, and a theater, all within blocks of each other. There are movie theaters on bases, but they don't have first release stuff usually, and certainly no first release midnight showings.

So - I would find it even weirder if there had NOT been military personnel at the movie. I don't think you have an angle at all, especially considering the sort of stuff that they do on the base.

This, like most (or all) of the theories I've seen, is grasping at straws.

It's weird how in this day and age, we have no one that is nuts - we have no natural disasters any more - there is no disastrous event nor unfolding story that just "happened," everything is a false flag, the result of a super powerful weapon (i.e. HAARP), a plot of the evil government or NWO, etc. Is there ANYTHING that just happens? That isn't part of a plot or a coverup or a false flag or an attempt to take over the world?

edit on 5-8-2012 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

I think you're grasping at straws - do people say 6.0 quakes are the result of HAARP? No, its the sudden prevslen e of 9.0 and up quakes which has people wondering. Do people not think some shooters are just "nuts" - no, but when an event is highly publicized and there are odd circumstances surrounding the event, some of us are willing to question whether there might be something deeper behind it. I will agree that some immediately assume the conspiracy lean is the only option, which is a mistake in logical progression, but ignoring possibilities and not thinking through is worse.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

you're right, but what if 'the plan' included any military personnel as- here's another crazy idea to throw in with the rest- a way to turn the military against civilians? the shooter(s) didn't go to Boulder or downtown Denver after all but rather to the most probable theater with a high level of military, besides maybe Colorado Springs. just an idea.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Interesting. I wasn't one for conspiracy theories on this one until I found out his father was about to testify to Congress about LIBOR.

At least 4 out of 22 victims with connections to the military, all Air Force, really seems out of the ordinary sampling of a regular crowd of people.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Wasn't that determined to be untrue?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 01:41 PM
link   

I think you're grasping at straws - do people say 6.0 quakes are the result of HAARP? No, its the sudden prevslen e of 9.0 and up quakes which has people wondering. Do people not think some shooters are just "nuts" - no, but when an event is highly publicized and there are odd circumstances surrounding the event, some of us are willing to question whether there might be something deeper behind it. I will agree that some immediately assume the conspiracy lean is the only option, which is a mistake in logical progression, but ignoring possibilities and not thinking through is worse.

Oh, ok.. so there are no longer any natural quakes of 8.0 or higher? They are all blamed on HAARP now. Of course, HAARP is also blamed for everything from the ozone to buildings collapsing to crop circles to planes crashing to hurricanes and tornadoes.

ALL shootings are highly publicized now. Are you kidding me? If the Pope sneezes the wrong way it makes headline news. And I absolutely guarantee that you can take any event with as much chaos around it like a shooting or a plane flying into a building, and find "odd things" about it, even if it really ends up being exactly as it seemed. Look at the shooting that happened TODAY - there are ALREADY multiple conspiracy theories around it! And they haven't even caught the shooter yet! Yea.. people are not being unreasonable at all in their speculations.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
Interesting. I wasn't one for conspiracy theories on this one until I found out his father was about to testify to Congress about LIBOR.

At least 4 out of 22 victims with connections to the military, all Air Force, really seems out of the ordinary sampling of a regular crowd of people.

As far as Robert Holmes testifying to congress...you can thank David Booth aka Sorcha Faal for that one.

As far as those 4 victims go...1 was active duty Air Force, 1 was a Air Force reservist working for a medical company, 1 was active duty Navy and the last one was a Navy vet who was planning to go back into the Navy.

Considering Aurora is home to Buckley AFB, that sampling is not out of the ordinary.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I think you're looking way too deeply into something with incredibly loose connections. So they were all military at some point. What about the victims that weren't? What about all the people in the theater that were likely of a military intelligence background who didn't get shot?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I am sorry but I think you are clutching at straws with this one. I personally believe those people were at the wrong place at the wrong time. It seems you are searching for something that isnt there. A bit like the apostrophe I should of placed in the word isnt.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by dogstar23

Thanks for the Defense! 'Preciate it

SO to all the folks who are saying "...grasping at straws". Run thru my posts throughout this thread and read em. I know, and inferred from the start, that this isn't about building some grand conspiracy around the victims.

It IS 99.99% probably that a theater full of military folks next to a base is just just a theater full of military people.
But given the odd blackout nature of this case, should we assume anything or take the media's handouts at face value?
I don't think I will. As a community, we are doing our parts by searching out and finding more information than TPTB seem to want us to have.

I had a curiosity about this topic, so I researched it out and presented my findings to add to the database surrounding the event. Use or discard it as you see fit.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

I dont find the military resumes interesting at all....afterall Buckley AFB literally a short distance away and I know personally there were lots of military there for the movie premier for fun. Buckley AFB military go to that theater ALL the time.............to watch movies. I promise you, every weekend and thruout the week, that theater has LOTS of military there...........because the base is right there.

How do I know? I know people personally who work there and know people who were there that night (injured, killed and ok) and I actually lived ON that base in military housing. Yes, im a former resident of that base and know it inside and out

Sorry.....I see absolutely NOTHING odd about any of it.....

I suppose that there will be all kinds of rumours and whispering about me living on that base and knowing so much..........this is ATS afterall

edit on August 5th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

I dont find the military resumes interesting at all....afterall Buckley AFB literally a short distance away and I know personally there were lots of military there for the movie premier for fun. Buckley AFB military go to that theater ALL the time.............to watch movies. I promise you, every weekend and thruout the week, that theater has LOTS of military there...........because the base is right there.

How do I know? I know people personally who work there and know people who were there that night (injured, killed and ok) and I actually lived ON that base in military housing. Yes, im a former resident of that base and know it inside and out

I suppose that there will be all kinds of rumours and whispering about me living on that base and knowing so much..........this is ATS afterall

Hey thanks for the insight, great to have some more info from the area. Do most of the units on the base deal with electronic/cyber/space type stuff? Cause you're probably right on, if most of the work on base is of an intelligence/cyber nature.

P.S. : Still love your avatar

P.P.S. ZOMG guyz dija hear Green Eyed Leo is on the inside of this thing!!!!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by blamethegreys

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

Hey thanks for the insight, great to have some more info from the area. Do most of the units on the base deal with electronic/cyber/space type stuff? Cause you're probably right on, if most of the work on base is of an intelligence/cyber nature.

Yes...you are on the right track.....id rather not get into too much details....

Buckley AFB. Also various foreign military stationed there....along w/ all branches.

posted on Sep, 8 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Hello everyone, I'm new to ATS and this is a great site! I was just wondering if anyone has seen Holmes student ID and court room picture side by side? I did and no way they are the same person! Also, no one has mentioned the fact that the FBI released a statement saying that there is no way he acted alone and could of done the damage he did from the distance and location of the individuals and where he was. I also believe that this goes deeper then targeting military persons. Any thoughts on this? Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join