It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern methodologies of White racism – “Reverse Racism”

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
I heard that North American Native American indians have a saying about "Not judging a man because they have never walked in their mocassins". I don't know if this is a racist stereotype.

Anyway I just thought.

Idt seems that everyone seems to no the nature of anti-black racism except the black people! This is another aspect of the reverse racism mindset. The biggest contributors to this mindset would never assume that theyknow anything about say childbirth or prostate cancer if they were from a gender that were not prone to these bodily actions.

It seems that black people do not even own their own history of opporsssion. Just read some of the posts in this thread!

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5
I heard that North American Native American indians have a saying about "Not judging a man because they have never walked in their mocassins". I don't know if this is a racist stereotype.

Anyway I just thought.

Idt seems that everyone seems to no the nature of anti-black racism except the black people! This is another aspect of the reverse racism mindset. The biggest contributors to this mindset would never assume that theyknow anything about say childbirth or prostate cancer if they were from a gender that were not prone to these bodily actions.

It seems that black people do not even own their own history of opporsssion. Just read some of the posts in this thread!

Why isn't the same thing true for white people?

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   
heres a song i just made up

white scum , black scum , dont forget the in between grey scum !

racsism is an uncontrollable feeling of hate such as love

but is exacerbaited throughout life

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

We are discussing this topic on ATS LIVE tonight in the FIRST hour....if any of yall would like to call in and discuss we would LOVE to have you!! It does not matter your stance on the matter - we welcome all opinions !!

ATS LIVE THREAD here

edit on August 11th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:00 PM
link   
You know, it really isn't reverse racism.

It's more like using a different language to hide racism.

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by openlocks

I guess that would make your OP "reverse, reverse racism" then? Give me a break.

Originally posted by greeneyedleo

We are discussing this topic on ATS LIVE tonight in the FIRST hour....if any of yall would like to call in and discuss we would LOVE to have you!! It does not matter your stance on the matter - we welcome all opinions !!

ATS LIVE THREAD here

edit on August 11th 2012 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

And I thought ATS was trying to tune down on the racist banter.

Just what exactly do you think that is going to promote?

Originally posted by Springer

"Is what I am about to post a genuine attempt at civil discourse/debate about the topic or, am I trying to scream at the world and force my personal beliefs down everyone else's throat?"

"Is this thread I am creating an honest attempt at civil discourse/debate about the subject or, am I trying to sow as much hatred as I can about the evil ___________s to wake people up to the fact they are scum?"

"Is what I am about to post a clever attempt at sounding like I am seeking honest, civil discourse/debate about the topic so I can claim innocence when my thread gets removed and I get banned or, is it truly my attempt at understanding and learning?"
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by openlocks
This is probably the most frequently used form of covert racism used now days by White folks.

By "white folks" eh? Just them?

This is really sad.
edit on 13-8-2012 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Yawn, racist black ingrates, and racist white anglo scot irish, marriage made, but as a German American I don't care.

What race of people where expressley prohibited from working as sailors during the Colonial period? How many black ministers where lynched for saying a prayer to a dieing old black lady? What race of American's faced ethnic and cultural genocide in America in the early 1900's?

Even looking at racism against whites, who do you think that racisim effects more? The Irish that claim to be persecuted(yet rioted in the streets saying "why do we have to fight to free a bunch of &*(&^^*(^"), perhaps the Anglo or Scottsman with light brown hair and brown to blue eye's? Or the German American, with light blond hair and blue eye's?

All I see from the OP is a continuation of several hundred years of discrimination and persecution against German American's.

The way I see it, I want it all back. If blacks are going to continue the Anglo, Scott Irish racism against German American's, then African American's owe reperations for all the blood German American's spilled during the Civil War to end slavery(the only racial group who fought by and large for the expressed reason of ending slavery). Because where was the African American community when german American's where facing near extinction? Right, thought so.

posted on Aug, 14 2012 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by openlocks
reply to post by MidnightTide

Also, only a pathological racist would blame American Slavery on Africans. That is insane. There were elitist Africans who played a large part in the CAPTURING AND SALE of slaves, and this was already stated by me.

Your intelligence has been proved to be incomplete. It was Black Arabs who introduced to Europeansthe idea that Sub Saharan Blacks "made good slaves". Because those people worshiped animal's, the muslims treated them like animal's and freely enslaved them. That is after all how Sub Saharan DNA migrated to Egypt via Egyptian Muslims marrying slaves brought in.

Keep complaining and obsessing over whites, ignore the 3 ton elephant in the room known as "Illegal Immigrants are wiping African American's out". Look at Los Angelos. In the 80's a city with a large black population. Now? Yeah.... And the pattern repeats everywhere illegal immigration goes. So keep obsessing about the whiteman while the tanman is committing genocide against the blackman.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:05 PM
link   

If the 'ATS gang' are so horrible, then f*cking leave the site. I'm sick to death of people like you, you like to keep people divided because then it gives you something to bitch about. If every black teenager( you aren't anymore African than I am Irish, couple hundred years too late for that) took advantage of AA and all the numerous scholarships for college available to them within one or two generations there wouldn't be a need for AA. But because so many don't take advantage of those 'priviledges' right now there are fewer black people getting jobs. Middle class white males don't have # handed to them once they hit 18. Because most people look at them the same way you do, you are trying to make the today's generation of white males pay for the crimes of two generations ago.

If you are talking about wealthy people then the only color that matters there is green. It's a whole different ball game. If you tell black children that for the rest of their lives they will be held back and stepped on then they will give up trying. My ex-husband was the same way only he was white.

It doesn't have # to do with skin color but with attitude and guidance. Do you tell children to fight as hard as they can for what they want and to learn as much as they can to better themselves or do you simply tell them it won't matter what they do?

I'm thinking you people must be a little higher pay grade than where I live, everybody gets paid 2.50 at the Huddle House and as long as you can pass a drug test you can get hired.

posted on Aug, 15 2012 @ 12:27 PM
link   
I see where the OP is coming from and the concept does exist.

There is torrents of tears streaming down persons faces whenever a [insert minority here] persons is celebrated for being the first of that group to do anything. The tear faced persons are usually saying things like ... 'well if they really wanted equality they would shut up' but underneath that there is some perception that because the word 'black' or 'gay' preceeded the sentence there is some kind of special treatment.

It's the same thing as hate crime laws. The first person to be charged with hate crime laws in Australia where I come from was an Aboriginal female. Yet most people in this country will swear blind that hate crime laws are only there to punish white people.

That said, there is something to be said for these laws or guidelines such as hate crime or AA drawing direct attention to difference and thus creating animosity. I believe in the future things like AA and hate crime laws need to be revised and possibly removed completely. That said though ... race bias and stereotype certainly exists for all races, including minorities. i.e the black person with a chip on their shoulder over percieved white oppurtunity is no different from the white person assuming things about a black person.

posted on Aug, 16 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Eh- there's a lot of folks attempting to exempt themselves from doing what they know is right these days- because they feel hard done by. Just remember- two wrongs don't make a right. Perhaps you should take solace in the knowledge that you're not alone and everyone else feels hard done by in some way as well. Who are you to judge based on physical appearance alone? I'll just say this: This whole racism thing will never get better until people stop attempting to justify their own retaliatory 'sins'. You know who you are.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join