It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern methodologies of White racism – “Reverse Racism”

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MidnightTide

You must be lost. You stumbled into a thread called "Modern methodologies of White racism – “Reverse Racism”". Anyways, I suggest you DO study this topic if you are so passionate about it that you are willing to spend your time arguing about it online. I minored in History with a focus on African-American studies and majored in psychology, and now I am going for a masters in Neuropsychology. That is why all of you who are claiming "facts" about history and genetics are being dismissed. I have spent tens of thousands of hours studying the so-called facts.

Also, only a pathological racist would blame American Slavery on Africans. That is insane. There were elitist Africans who played a large part in the CAPTURING AND SALE of slaves, and this was already stated by me. They in no way, though, forced the Europeans to create the biggest slave market in the history of the world, they didn't built the slave ships, nor funded the transportation, nor institutionalized slavery in the USA and made it a staple center for our economic prosperity, nor systematically killed and bred people for genetic supremacy... on and on. Get over yourself and your Right-wing propaganda masters who keep you enslaved to ignorance.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by openlocks

So the africans that sold other africans are to not blame in anyway? What about the folks that ran the auction house and occasionally kept slaves of their own? You know, the auctions houses that were closed on the sabbath?

I see the "blame everything that's bad ever on white folks" style of liberalism is still rampant in higher education.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

lets not forget in many nations a third of the population were slaves.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wingsfan

I see the "blame everything that's bad ever on white folks" style of liberalism is still rampant in higher education.

Ah, you see this is really what it all comes down to isn't it? Right-wing propagandists come to spout their uneducated ignorance in packs. It's not just your research and writing capabilities but I take it most of you have trouble reading also huh? It's cool though, have fun with your miserable lives of striving so hard to protect and maintain your delusions. Your world will crumble soon enough, in fact it is crumbling as we speak, right before your eyes.

Oh, and I am an Anarchist if you so should wonder.

edit on 5-8-2012 by openlocks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by openlocks
Oh, and I am an Anarchist if you so should wonder.

edit on 5-8-2012 by openlocks because: (no reason given)

I'm not right-wing/conservative, in fact I classified myself as liberal for the better part of life even though it was usually against what my better judgment was telling me.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:52 PM
link   

style of liberalism is still rampant in higher education.

and another not so pretty aspect of the liberal mindset is if you don't agree with them, the very "hate" they seem to appear to be against comes very apparent in their attitude.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Oh how dramatic. You have nothing to offer in this discussion, absolutely nothing but drama and cry baby tactics. I know, I know... the facts just make you act like a baby! It's okay to be wrong buddy, it really is!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 11:09 PM
link   

You have all those credentials, You shouldn't ignore the truth.

Unless you're lying....

Eta: enough said. A previous poster posted some "truth be told" facts, and people look at it in a negative light. Like said poster said, we should embrace these differences and the world and society would be a much better place. You can't deny that.
edit on 5-8-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by kimish

Never mind all the off-topic and down right non-factual posts you have made (ie. AA, blaming Blacks for your unemployment and nitpicking history to benefit the White man), never mind the fact you have not addressed ANY of the historically/scientifically supported points I and others have made, the very fact that you continuously troll this thread proves you are a racist and that you cannot accept peoples differences. I concede there are many many White people who do not support these racist methodologies and that there are even many who have gave/give their lives for this struggle against institutionalized racism. It says a lot, about you and your little hooded gang of trolls, that none of you can concede that racism is still an institutional reality within our society or that "Reverse Racism" is just a ploy by Right-wing bigots to try and manipulate the facts that they are the real racists in the room.

It says a lot that none of you can admit that White supremacy is still a very real phenomena within the mainstream culture of our society, in a thread dedicated to THAT. Anyone that comes into a thread about White supremacy and methodologies of their bigotry, and tries to alter the topic to shift the blame by talking about AA or unemployment or African involvement in slavery (as you have), none of which was mentioned in the OP, is by DEFINITION A COVERT RACIST! LOL, but of course you can't see how that could be, which is why you stumble around dishing out stars to your fellow bigots.

In all truth though, it doesn't surprise me you guys have trolled this thread so hard, because it is YOU who I am talking about in the OP!

edit on 6-8-2012 by openlocks because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   

So you call people names, good job. You are a great liberal. You may claim to be an anarchist, but you sure follow liberal tactics to a T. Insult anyone that don't agree with you. What I find amusing about people like you, is that you really seem to be blind to your own hypocracy. Seriously, you can't see past your own nose. To hell with you, and your racist notions. People with real brains see past it. And that is coming from a non-white guy. That is coming from a native north american, that has seen plenty or racism in my time.
edit on Mon, 06 Aug 2012 02:18:18 -0500 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightTide
reply to post by Tiger5

Several studies have shown that blacks, and arabs have higher testosterone levels then whites, up to 17% more. Sample sizes have been high as 15,000 - so there maybe merit in the case.

Evidence also suggests that these levels drop off after the age of 24....and actually testosterone levels increase in white males after the age of 40.
edit on 5-8-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

So frankly you cannot provide the scientific evidence for such testosterone levels in black males under the age of 24. Yu then go on to state levels of white males whose testosterone levels rise over the age of 40. Do they reach the level of black people in their 20s? The evidence is inconclussive if it is indeed scientific.

Given the dichotomy of between black women incarceration rates and MO in the court system do black women can testosterone levels be the cause?

Frankly this is bordering on pseudoscience!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Wake up!

it was never the slavery it was the white supremacy that cause the ongoing racial discrimination. Black people are coming back from a massive disadvantage. Other races had slavery and feudalism was totally oppressive. It was the "Code Noir" and the Hamitic curse that posioned a people.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:45 AM
link   

edit on 6-8-2012 by kimish because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:07 AM
link   

I minored in History with a focus on African-American studies and majored in psychology

Just curious, did wherever you did this offer an equivalent 'White-American' or 'Native-American' studies course? Or 'Hispanic American'?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   

You do realize that this is the same faulty logic/propaganda that the Europeans used to gather support to go to Africa and kidnap and enslave millions of people?

I thought you minored in history? Do you really believe a bunch of white Europeans went to Africa and captured tribesmen on their own turf? Even on horseback it would've been difficult at best. Slavers bought them from other African slavers. Just like conquistadors bought American Indian slaves from other American Indian slavers.

Cries of racism often get started with this kind of misinformation.

/TOA

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Tiger5

How can you state that, just do a simple google search, multiple studies show this. It may also suggest why black males suffer more from prostate cancer. It is amusing that if one doesn't agree with you, things get labeled as pseudoscience. So please, before labeling things are incorrect, do a little bit of research in the matter.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

and with that, I am bowing out of this thread, I made my point and most individuals can see the flaws in the OP and subsequent posts defending that position.

(feel free to insult me some more, if that makes you feel any better)
edit on 6-8-2012 by MidnightTide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 10:16 AM
link   

I minored in History with a focus on African-American studies and majored in psychology, and now I am going for a masters in Neuropsychology. That is why all of you who are claiming "facts" about history and genetics are being dismissed. I have spent tens of thousands of hours studying the so-called facts.

Also, only a pathological racist would blame American Slavery on Africans. That is insane. There were elitist Africans who played a large part in the CAPTURING AND SALE of slaves, and this was already stated by me. They in no way, though, forced the Europeans to create the biggest slave market in the history of the world... nor institutionalized slavery in the USA and made it a staple center for our economic prosperity, nor systematically killed and bred people for genetic supremacy... on and on. Get over yourself and your Right-wing propaganda masters who keep you enslaved to ignorance.

I'm late responding as I read the entire thread before doing so. This has to be the most pathetic thread I've ever read on ATS. My heart hurts for all Americans.

My position in my response to you is from the Native American perspective. As a Native American, I, too, have experienced racism. I could list it, but it would be counterproductive. Member "cetaphobic" claims that "There are people alive today who dealt with segregation and lynching" and this is true. There are also people alive today who were taken as children from their homes and forced into schools where they had NA beaten out of them. And today we have black kids playing the 'knock out' game mostly against whites and Asians. What about the flash robs? One form of racism does not 'trump' another form, so please do NOT misinterpret what I'm saying - I'm just pointing out that our ancestors suffered abuse in history and others are suffering abuse today.

Referring to your education cited above: in those studies, did you also learn that the "institution of slavery" was started by a black man? Anthony Johnson was the first recognized slave holder in American history. More proof of that? Johnson Family Court Cases (a .edu site, btw). Africans first came to this Country as indentured servants, as did thousands of others who were non-black. Anthony came as an indentured servant, was released, got wealthy and "imported" some people of his own, one of whom he 'won' the permanent 'rights' to in an Appeal case, thus creating the first permanently enslaved black person. Anthony opened the door to the evil and others willingly followed the precedent he set.

Your ancestors were brought here by a triple evil - their own evil countrymen who sold them; the evil slavers who 'traded' in them and the evil people who bought them. The evil people who bought them, however, were both white AND black.

You have consistently used "Rightwingers" in your posts. My political position is conservative, but I'm in no way a "Rightwinger;" however, I have a white friend who would qualify under what most (not you) refer to as a "Rightwinger." She started her own business about 12 years ago. Who was the first person she hired? A black lady. There have been a lot of personnel changes through the years, but who has remained with her all those 12 years? That first person she hired, that's who. That's just one little example. You are wrong to claim it is only the "Rightwingers" who act as you claim and accuse. In the quoted post, you used "Right-wing propaganda masters," yet you come across as a "Left-wing propaganda master."

You placed your thread in "Social Issues," but it strikes me heavily that a more appropriate place for it would have been "Rants," as it seems you came to accuse and belittle; not to provide or ask for answers. Social issues need ANSWERS. What answers have you offered? Sadly, none.

It's my opinion that there is no such thing as "reverse racism;" however, I do see WHY the phrase was coined because our society has made it taboo to even consider that white people can have racism shown toward them - but they do. I see it every day - in public, online, in videos. It's there and it's blatant. Do 2, 3 or 4 wrongs make a right?

Where are the ANSWERS we need? No one alive today committed the wrongs against our ancestors, neither yours nor mine. The NA community needs to fix the NA community; the black community needs to fix the black community; and same for the whites, Asians and Hispanics. If we would concentrate on cleaning up our own yards, perhaps then we could help one another?

There is so much more I would add, but there's no room. So, I'll end by saying please stop the hate. What is good for one is good for all. What GOOD do you want to see? For WHOM do you want to see it? What ONE group deserves more? Why?

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Quoting Prostrate cancer and heavier bones are fine. Quoting testosterone levels are fine. In both cases the lack of human genome ideas have led to a number of flaws in you thinking.

Psuedoscience begins where you start to claim a causative link between you testosterone level research ( which you cannot cite on peer -eviewed reference in your support) and criminal acts!

I can speak with absolute confidence because one of my degrees is in Biology and I studied in the UK!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Sorry, wrong post
edit on 6-8-2012 by EvilSadamClone because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

I think you see racism in almost everything which isn't healthy and is an indication of your own views on race, maybe you over analyse? Also, unless you like the Sex Pistols you're only a plastic anarchist, it also helps if you're a punk with spikey hair. You a punk?

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join