It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PseudoAstronomy and the Pareidolia Phenomenon; The truth of Life on Mars/Artificiality on Mars.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:30 PM
link   
So I wanted to give out this website that I found: pseudoastro.wordpress.com...

More importantly this section: pseudoastro.wordpress.com...

I'm subscribed to your RSS feeds, especially the top feeds and I came by one article with all these blown up pictures of an ancient tomb or something.

What got me to log in and present to you to this website that I found hoping that somebody else have found similar websites that actually debunk things, so that they can please post them here.

Back to the topic: pseudoastro.wordpress.com...

All the links simply state that there is a possibility that the methane produced in Mars' atmosphere is due to some bugs in the craters and that it's possible that there is artificiality in Mars.

This is a response to the thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

The face on mars, is due to humans always trying to find a face on things (en.wikipedia.org...), there wasn't any image processing.

Evidence:
metaresearch.org...
pseudoastro.wordpress.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I don't really read Wordpress blogs, but I do like your concept,

I always recommend Thelivingmoon (mars) as a good site to learn *all* the possibilities Mars holds.

Just google the name and look for the Mars section.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Very interesting...yes could be true ,,,bottom line we have to go back. Anybody can photo shop any photo , we more sources. tonight I'm going to a large telescope in our town and going to search Niribu...wish me luck!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

Good luck, it's supposedly only view-able from the South Pole which this guy researched about. The possibility of countless of dwarfs that are under us that the Telescope is catching down there are endless. It being in our solar system possibly causing us harm in the future- not possible.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Agreed, I mean the only reason I've started to follow the blog it's because he actually does research.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

That blog isn't real research..Correct me if I'm wrong, this is a more laxed website for entertainment right?
edit on 3-8-2012 by JJShinobi because: Double Post.

posted on Dec, 17 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   
About the Face on Mars being a pareidolia this is far from the truth. Here is the proof to show other wise.

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join