It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 18 most suppressed inventions ever!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Ah to besure , i am not a writer as you are a writer sir . If anyone wants to use it they can proof-read it themselves.
When you're rich , give .

And yes I would stand by that . It makes sense doesn't it . How do you like your carbohydrates sir ,
crossweaved , or weak-linked ?

Now if you ask Raymond Blanc , he would give you dead straight answers , no lies . He is the highest class of chef would serves the highest class of food . And there is such a class . How I know this is that his methods are tried and tested , very thoroughly , by me . Jamie Oliver , another nutritionist of sorts , reveals the information that the freshest of food , picked and eaten raw or prepared immediately , within half an hour of leaving the growing site , is undegraded , as in , still alive , meaning vital complex nutrient structures, the 'waters of life' which carry intense flavour and immediate nutrition from the lips, and nostrils , inwards. When iingredients are organic and richly fertilised with seaweed containing all 50 trace nutients, alginins, lipids , certain oils , and a myriad of un-nameable resources, these are not lost to even normal degradation except if by some cooking /not a problem . Hemce the difference in food enlightenment you mentioned . You dont have to be rich , but you do have to think like them . Food is a place to maximise becasue this best of both worlds can easil be acheived , even by taking both nrmal food and super-grade opportunities wherever it cn be found . Personally i guarantee it does make a great difference , to eat even atural food from nature if its available , do have it . Food state vitamins are very hard to find , these are a source of physical an mental power if you can afford to get them .
A n immediate bypass
The supershops dont sell them .

On the other hand the tv chefs even , like raymond , they do what they can , it seems. You cant say they didnt give us the facts if we were listening , just like Derren Brown would.The television chefs or gardeners or programmes like Countryfile could or would but do not 'need' to address the issue of food irradiation , by far the most common means of stopping natural organic degradation. Salads are packed in nitrogen , but shop air exposed fruit and veg is irradiated as per need . Since planes deliver a lot of it , and the fact is by observation of the same crops grown naturally or in a garden degrade very quickly in variabe conditions . Storage always is an issue when it comes to food . Irradiate , and it looks fresh , stays firm , and cant oxidise , or critically , be digested , or provide many nutrients. So question above could cost you about £100 a head for lunch , if you visit Raymond's Restaurant . Because _all his food comes from th garden , or delivered fresh as possible from local sources . And he is very famous too.

So I was pointing out that sometimes 'inventions' exist , or knowledge is hidden or coded because f commercial ntervention and unspoken codes of televisual and governmental influence to stop society from using knowledge such as ths which I have known for years but is only in the last 10 year coming out in the works regarding the scientific facts. Experience in life is everything , so for sentiment's sake I thought I would share this hard to read post which you to explain myself in less shortened english . What is best is natural food - beleive it , better than Berroccas or these massive dose iorganic sythesised vitamins with phenythalmine jst to pep you up .
Both'll work , but one remains way way way better than the other .
edit on 6-8-2012 by ZIPMATT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yule C Mann
The most recent WATER POWERED CAR is submitted by Pakistani Dr. Ghutman. This invention will dissapear like the last two from the 1970s (one sold to GM and the second sold to Chrysler). FORD will have to ante up and purchase this patent or the GAME WILL BE OVER... Get that check book ready Bubba!!!

apparently it has failed to be suppressed too - and it is actually a kit that claims to allow you to use fuel that is 60% water - not 100% water....sorry about that.

and there's another Pakistani has claimed to have a water powered car too - in July this year (So Ghulamn (note spelling) is not actually "the most recent" at all -

The Pakistani government has promised support for the invention, but, sadly, real scientists have pointed out why water power is either wishful thinking or fraud.....just like all the rest of this "suppressed" drivel.
edit on 6-8-2012 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
And to explain the last bit about suppessed inventions , what about factory farming and the secrets of food tech?
Where it was said 'food pumped up with air' then we dont hear of that commonly. But foodstuffs that you cant pump air into somehow, dont exist . And air weighs weight into it , and so does water , using transfats and hydrodglising oils , various blending and bulking techniques
Virtually nothing in supermarket shops is worth getting , bar certain untouchable ingredients.
Apologies if off-kilter to the rest of the thread , its stored further reading

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
double post
edit on 6-8-2012 by ZIPMATT because: dp

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

A friend of mine builds water wheels that produce more energy than they consume ...enough to run his skill saw and other carpentry tools he uses 2 tanks an altenator a dish washer pump chain and sprockets battery and a voltage converter very simple design all you need is a few gallons of water and spin the wheel to get it going hes gonna build me one as soon as hes through building my new speaker cabinets!! then ill post videos!!

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by StumpDrummer

A friend of mine builds water wheels that produce more energy than they consume ...

would you like to define what you mean by that??

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Screwed
A ballpoint pen has very little monetary value. It requires very little 'energy' in order to crank one out and the materials used are materials that require very little energy to produce/manufacture. Ten thousand pens may have some value but not just one.

We would think nothing of getting home and realizing we had inadvertantly pocketed the pen from the bank teller.
We would not be too upset to learn that our co-worker walked off with the pen off of our desk.
We'll come across another one.

What if someone walked/drove off with your car?
What then??
We would be pissed!!!
We call the police,file a police report, make a statement, lose sleep, cry, etc.

Why?

Because the 'car' has more 'value' than the 'pen'.

What gives the car more value than the pen???

Cost of manufacturing.

It costs money to keep the lights on in the factory and to run all of the machinery.
It costs money to buy fuel to run the machines to mine the raw materials.
It costs money to fuel the trucks to ship those materials to the factory.
It costs money to obtain the leather to upholster the seats.
It costs the farmer money to FEED those cows.
It costs the fertilizer company money to produce the fertilizer that is going to fertilize the corn which will feed the cow which will produce the leather seats.
It costs money to pay all of the workers........who need that money......to pay their bills for things like their house, their car payment, their electric bill, their food bill etc, all things which cost so much money because of the cost associated with their production and transportation.

If If IF it were completely free to:

Keep the lights on in the factory and to run all of the machinery.

Buy fuel to run the machines to mine the raw materials.

Fuel the trucks to ship those materials to the factory.

Obtain the leather to upholster the seats.

FEED those cows.

Produce the fertilizer that is going to fertilize the corn which will feed the cow which will produce the leather seats.

Then YES, your car would hold the same value as a common ballpoint pen.
If someone drove off with yours you would walk in to a dealership and ask if you could borrow one of theirs and if they said "No, I'm sorry you'll have to purchase one", you would fork over the $.99 cents and drive off into the sunset.

EVERYTHING would be either free or cost soooo little that it would hardly be worth the effort to ring it up.

Think about that the next time you question whether or not free energy exists and wonder why these greedy parasites who are our slavemasters would want to keep this out of our hands.

I think about this all the time and I must say that free energy would be the best thing to happen to humanity. It would be the turning point where we would leave this highway to "self destruction" and actually come to realize that we need new priorities if we are to survive in this rock that cant take much more of this unstoppable exploration.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
So what we have is a wealthy elite that is willing to stunt the progression of humanity on Earth in order to maintain relative supremacy. This is a problem that extends throughout society, most prominently in the education system.

The principles of science as taught in public education system are outdated and incomplete at best, purposefully flawed at worst.

My interest is the end game. I think money making is an overrated aspect when it comes to the ultimate goals of banking and oil cartels. More important is psychological manipulation and knowledge superiority. Money is nothing to them, I'd imagine a common saying among the true elite is that money is for the poor. What's truly important is resources and capital. The economic system is more about creating a common attitude among the lower class that inhibits intellectual growth by distracting with material pleasure. This creates willing followers.

I believe the elite may want their progeny to experience a life where they are looked up to by as many people as possible. Something to do with a connective energy boost as a result of mass adoration?

Basically I guess I'm trying to say that money is not top priority, it is more of a strategy to dominate the game of subtle energies.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
If there was a hidden cure for cancer i doubt Steve Jobs would have died.

Maybe he didn't but had to fake it because press caught wind of it lol

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ZIPMATT

Point taken. I think I was drunk when I slammed your post. Im sORRY!

90% of the worlds food supply is from big business and their methods are top secret, as in very few actually know the full extent of their reckless scientific intervention.

It's unnatural and imo right next to force feeding steroids or the like to the masses. It's all about profit.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
There is an unforgivable, and recurring trend with all of theses supposed oppressed "free energy" things floating around.

Everyone hates on the big companies because of the claim that they are suppressing free energy, high mileage cars, etc. The companies want to make money, so they stop products from getting to market that wold supposedly revolutionize the world and help millions of people. They are greedy, and don't care for the common good. Right?

Ok, so what about the people who invented these things? If these people REALLY did invent such items, why not simply flood the internet with plans, pictures, videos, proof, etc? Why not go on every single TV show, radio show, internet show, etc and show off your invention, and tell everyone how to make it? There is literally no possible way that the government or anybody else could censor you and stop the release of this supposed ground breaking technology.

If such things really existed, and worked, the inventors are JUST as selfish and evil as the big bad corporations because they refused to release them for all the world to use.

If such things were real, people ALL over the world would be stoked and would build them and use them. It's pretty easy to demonstrate whether or not something works. Just show people what you got, show it anywhere and everywhere, and word of mouth will cause this product to circle the globe in a a manner of hours.

But this has never happened. Everyone who claims they have some ground breaking free energy machine or something similar always delay the release of it for years and years. They always claim how they don't want people stealing their ideas and making money off them.

WAIT! If people can make money off them, then how is it "free energy" why would the big corporations NOT want to sell this product if it can supposedly make so much profit for the seller? I thought the whole idea behind the big bad corporations suppressing this technology was that they couldn't make money off it?

If it's truly free energy, and nobody can make money off it, then why don't the creators/inventors simply release it everywhere and anywhere, so that other people can copy and use such devices?

To date not a single person has demonstrated any of these free energy devices. It's extremely extremely simple to show if it works or not. Take the machine or whatever it is, have it power something like a light bulb, or a motor, or a stereo. Remove ALL sources of power such as a wall outlet, or battery, and then show how it continues to power the device. A 6th grader could successfully demonstrate such a device if it REALLY worked. Yet nobody to this day has done so?

Either the creators of these devices are just as evil and greedy as the big bad corporations, these machines don't work at all, or both.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Believe me, "new innovation" translates to "new income" in business and nothing else.

Corporations already are making profits out of things that are completely free.

Easy example is the bottled water market. Freshly running tap water is fully safe to drink in all industrialized countries but still huge number of people buy stale bottle water. Also you have probably bought such commonly available items as sand (e.g. kitty litter) or soil (for the garden or house flowers).

What comes to re-usability impacting sales, the possibility to buy rechargeable batteries has not stopped the high consumption of the ones that cannot be recharged. Neither does free availability, as the existence of e-books or libraries hasn't stopped the popularity of Amazon or Barnes & Noble.

As a side note the people who have made the news with their new sources of energy are not very convincing group: cold fusion conference in Utah university 1999 had only 6 submitted papers and two speakers failed to show up. Also Joe Newman's - the man who swore "you never have to pay electricity bill again" - home was connected to the power lines.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   
To those doubting Water as Fuel; it's called Hydrogen Dry Cells. Easy to make and if you're clever enough, you CAN produce enough gas to run your vehicle purely off of it, as opposed to a supplemental form of energy.

I am currently working on a large HHO setup for my 2001 Tahoe. My father-in-law has a nifty Wet Cell setup in his 98 Taurus, and is currently pulling a little above 50MPG with his small setup. He'd do farrrrr better if he went with Dry Cell, but he's not too worried about it.

check it out if you'd like --- www.hhoforums.com...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixODwww.abovetopsecret.com...

Seriously that is if you believe the only thing he had was cancer !!!!!! Some things remain unsaid ...

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   
I think there's a problem when a bunch of people who can't build anything that comes close to the energy production of fossil fuel complain about not having something better.

Hasn't the world benefited from the current fuels in terms of comfort and economy? Would you rather live in 1850?

So, there is technology out there that would make energy cheaper. But do we have the political capacity to facilitate a massive change in infrastructure? It's a slow road, but it's a road and we're moving forward. Energy will become abundant, but how that will effect general human welfare is debatable. The prevailing attitude is wanting to have more stuff. Free energy could push the trend of materialism beyond repair. You have life and a brain and nothing is stopping you from using both to full capacity.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by AGWskeptic

A number of people use griesel = diesel from used vegetable oil (KFC, McDonald's) only thing is the "government" wants to fine you for it.

I'd be nice for all of us to have our own windmill - like Dorothy's farmhouse in Kansas - but the EPA won't let you put one up.

Burning wood to heat your house. Lots of people do it.

Cancer drugs? Many really work. Dichoracetate, baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, carnivora = if you let the docter put "chemotherapy" drugs into your system, you're just plain ill-informed, or stupid. See the latest gov't report - chemo can hasten cancer growth. Who would have thought?

Agenda 21.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I think your post is at best a vast oversimplification and at worst dangerously misinformed. Telling people not to get chemo under any circumstances is to my mind crossing the line of good sense and throwing the baby out with the bath water. Chemo does work sometimes otherwise it wouldn't be done. Now are there other alternative modalities out there that could also help but are instead suppressed by a pharmacology and medical INDUSTRY that has a vested interest in SELLING you the most expensive and complex option you can afford rather than the best option?

Of course!

We will only ever begin to study and work with these options if we as a society come to realize that MEDICINE should not be a business but instead it should be a CALLING. This is not to say that people shouldn't make money for treating illnesses, but instead that the primary goal and agenda should be healing not profit. Medicine needs to be practiced by those with a genuine desire to make the lives of others better WHATEVER IT TAKES.

I also firmly believe that the energy and defense industries should also be fields that are a calling more than a job.

What do I mean by this calling?

A calling is a self imposed sacred duty. While you may gain monetary rewards from a calling that is not the primary driving force behind your desire to perform to the best of your abilities. Sadly in order for this to be practical would require a complete and total reengineering of society though. People would have to be taught from an early age to follow their passions and that doing good work is a reward in it's own right. This isn't to say that people should not seek compensation for their work but it would have to be taught to be a secondary concern rather than a primary concern.

Until we can do this we will be saddled with a system that seeks out the most profitable solutions rather than the most practical and efficient solutions. We will be faced with defense contractors who build sub par products in order to get more money to fix them later. We will see advertisemenst for cancer treatment center of america on tv but not be able to afford to send our loved ones there for lack of monetary resources. We will know there are other options besides oil but continue to burn oil like the supply is infinite. WE will do all of these self defeating things and more in the name of profits.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by lisa2012

Originally posted by PhoenixODwww.abovetopsecret.com...

Seriously that is if you believe the only thing he had was cancer !!!!!! Some things remain unsaid ...

Yeah, Steve used a lot of needles in the 80's, spent a lot of time in communes.

He also had a horrible diet, would go months eating nothing but apples.

Interesting that he went public with his regret over seeking holistic cures instead of listening to his DR.

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
You are describing an over unity engine. Do you think you could get a video of your friends device running to give us an idea before he gets to building yours? The first law of thermodynamics says that it is impossible, but I'm always open to new ideas. If you can show it convincingly working I'd be willing to help draw up some plans to share it with others on ATS and the internet. If it truly worked, something like that could mean all the difference in the third world. I remain skeptical, but it's an Interesting post.

Originally posted by StumpDrummer

A friend of mine builds water wheels that produce more energy than they consume ...enough to run his skill saw and other carpentry tools he uses 2 tanks an altenator a dish washer pump chain and sprockets battery and a voltage converter very simple design all you need is a few gallons of water and spin the wheel to get it going hes gonna build me one as soon as hes through building my new speaker cabinets!! then ill post videos!!

posted on Aug, 8 2012 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happy1
reply to post by AGWskeptic

A number of people use griesel = diesel from used vegetable oil (KFC, McDonald's) only thing is the "government" wants to fine you for it.

Which govt is that?

it'sd not a problem in New Zealand, for example, although you are stil required to pay road taxes if it in a roadworthy vehicle, like any other vehicle that doesn't use petrol (which has het tax built into the retail price)

I'd be nice for all of us to have our own windmill - like Dorothy's farmhouse in Kansas - but the EPA won't let you put one up.

Really??

I thought this would be more a local zoning issue - possibly with considerations of height and whatnot.

and again - the USA is not everywhere.......ther are lots of places in the world - indeed the vast majority of it, where the EPA has no authority!

Burning wood to heat your house. Lots of people do it.

Cancer drugs? Many really work. Dichoracetate, baking soda, hydrogen peroxide, carnivora = if you let the docter put "chemotherapy" drugs into your system, you're just plain ill-informed, or stupid. See the latest gov't report - chemo can hasten cancer growth. Who would have thought?

Probably he people who ignore that it can also cure cancer

Agenda 21.

When all else fails mention a mysterious agenda/conspiracy/agency, and don't say anything else......

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join