It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 18 most suppressed inventions ever!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I would have bought a lupo in a heartbeat or hell even one of the ford focus models with the clean diesel motors that get 65 mpg that they sell in europe.

I'd take one of those in a heartbeat. Saying that americans WOn't buy efficient cars is a total fallacy considering the automakers won't bring fuel efficient cars to market for americans to buy.

It's a self fulfilling prophecy.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I think the video you picked may have damaged your case a bit. I agree that free energy suppression is real. Here's a video that goes into a bit more detail.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Fusion power has been suppressed for decades...they don't want free energy they like destroying the earth too much.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanzsayz

Then how do you explain that they are building a multi billion reactor in cooperation with multiple countries and agencies? I always find it odd how technology that is openly being developed in an international surrounding involving billions of dollars is still labeled as suppressed.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Secrets of Magnets & Hidden Sciences - Jason Verbelli (Click Show More below the video)

Lots of good info here and in his many links below his videos. Been filling up many gigabytes last couple of days going through this.

freeenergynews.com...
Magnetic Current

Leedskalnin's Magnetic Current: Natural AC

Leedskalnin's Magnetic Current: Man Made AC

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by drock905

Originally posted by dubiousone

Originally posted by MysteriousHusky
Great list but the #18 regarding Hemp was the straw that broke this camel's back. While I'm against most forms of stereotyping was nevertheless amusing that the list hosted by tru tv, arguably similar to Spike Television should include something related to Hemp.

What's your problem with hemp? You don't like it because it is related to pot?

Hemp is arguably the greatest natural fiber to mankind. It has nothing to do with getting high. It was banned because William Randolph Hearst owned paper production plants and used his media empire to villify hemp to make money.

Thanks for that background, however surely it is still not being vilified today. Arguably there are more people wearing Tweed clothes than Hemp-fibre outfits.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Or Maybe he didnt actually die? He joined Elvis, Tupac, and Kurt Cobain...
edit on 4-8-2012 by Xavier85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
freeenergynews.com...
Magnetic Current

Magnetic monopoles have never been found in any experiment. From a scientific point of view, monopoles are as real as unicorns.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by TechUnique

As has been demonstrated with things like 3d printing and the internet, you cannot actually suppress anything.

This title should be changed to failed technological inventions.

That doesn't hold any relevance to old suppressed energy tech when the internet wasn't around or so widely used.. no idea where you pulled that idea from, the title is fine how it is, thanks.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
What is that all for?

Money.

We are addicted to it. And we are taught from birth to only think in terms of money.

Solutions anyone?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
For people to say that technology isn’t suppressed is absolute rubbish.

My Father was an electrical/mechanical engineer. Back in the late 80's, my Father and a couple of his colleagues invented a 7 gear vehicle transmission. Instead of running 3 to 4000 rpm at 55 mph, the transmission was geared to run at 900 rpm at 55 mph. For those who don't quite understand, imagine getting into your car and starting it up. When you’re sitting there, your vehicle is usually idling at around 900 rpm. Now imagine going down the freeway at 55 mph, idling at 900 rpm. Not only would you be saving thousands upon thousands of dollars a year in fuel, the emissions coming off the vehicle would diminish significantly.

When they were working on the patents for the transmission, my Father and his colleagues were receiving anonymous threats. My dad was a pretty tuff guy, and he was not easily intimidated. One night he got a call from the authorities telling him that his shop was up in flames. When he got out there, it was burned to the ground. My dad also had a German Shepard (boomer) he always kept there for security purposes. Every once in a while, kids would come around spraying graffiti. Boomer wasn’t a mean dog, he just barked a lot when people came around. He didn’t make it out of the shop the night of the fire, even though there was a doggy door for him to get in and out from. The fire department said it there was a short in one of the outlets that ignited a fuel canister. The strange thing about it, is that he had a separate shed outside of his shop where he kept his flammable materials. A week after that, my dad’s car caught fire and was burnt up. The fire department said they couldn’t find the cause, only that maybe the fuel pump shorted out and maybe ignited the gas.

My dad didn’t give up though. That was until one of his colleagues kids got his killed by a vehicle while crossing the street. From there, my dad thought it would be best for the time being to stop everything for a while. After about 6 months, he started back up again. During that time, my dad decided that he was going to get another dog. Sidney WAS his name. He was a 2 y/o black lab. A week after he got him, he went missing. A week after that, my dad got a call from the police saying they found him drowned in a lake 5 miles away. The weird thing about that is we had a swimming pool at home, and he would jump into the pool when we’d throw a Frisbee to him. There is no way in HELL he could have drowned in a lake!

From there, my dad would get notes on our front door, car, shop, with 1 word….”STOP”! Nothing more/nothing less. Just “STOP”. My dad and his colleagues went ahead and passed the plans for the transmission to another person. I don’t know what happened from there.

My Father passed away four years ago. After he passed, we tried to find the plans for the transmission, and have not been able to do so. His associates have not been cooperative about it either. Everyone knows someone got to them too.

So yes, for someone to say tech isn’t being suppressed is ridiculous. You would have to be a fool and ignorant to think otherwise.

edit on 4-8-2012 by Propulsion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by -PLB-

Actually there have been theories and practical experiments done, and I suggest you follow many links and researchers out. I'm not going to take time out of my own collecting this information, about 10 gigabytes in the last couple days, some of it, re-education, for I've already researched alot of this. You have to follow the links.

The reality is, the alternative scientists do extensive practical studies with results and get laughed at by scientists who follow outdated theories and who have never seen the inside an atom, but only can represent it, by drawings.

The science we have on the surface of the world, not underground or anything, just the slave science, is wrong.

By the way, electric universe was proven by every one of NASA's close up studies on comets, which didn't seem to have much ice, but did act as a capacitor, and all the so called mysterious results were already predicted in advance by the EU theorists.

There are no black holes, and there was no big bang. And Quasar's more than prove that.

Some theories invovle the atoms themselves being magnets.

And there are some really interesting results on water. After all there is no particles only waves in the universe.

Water either freezing or melting, forms the 7 shapes all things are made of. That is worth repeating and maybe having it sunk in. For we're pretty much made of the waves too.

And what happens when you blow on water.

I cant remember his name until I get into my files but one young inventor, he was 23 when he began died in his 40's, most likely because of his work, which involved slowing down and magnetising highly charged errratic irregular radiative frequencies. And the result was, lets say the radiactive material had a half life of 10 billion years, a magnet that would last, 10 billion years.

Reverse sine, and Searle's work does too.
edit on 4-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Do people really think holy grails can be invented in people's garage type environments to have the technology disappear without it ever being reinvented again in another garage workshop? Especially when one considers the advancement in technology available every decade after these so called holy grails were created.

I truly don't think this could happen as this mysterious technology is lost or buried...I think it was never found, but makes interesting stories.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Thanks for your post! I am sorry to hear of what happened to your father and his colleagues.. truly a shame and has left me rather infuriated..

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Propulsion

Gears are based on ratios and so what was the magic in your father's gears? A car running 55 at 900 RPM would have a hell of a time going up any incline in the road and would bog down or shift to a lower gear. Semi's have 10 speed transmissions, Mercedes has a 7 speed transmission, and Lexus has an 8 speed transmission, so I fail to see the magic in your dad's design...once again another good story of lost technology. I'm not saying you fabricated it, just that stories retold over and over become more interesting.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks suppression isn't happening just plain isn't paying attention. There have been several fairly widely known cases where companies like Texaco have bought a technology and promptly shut down the factories producing it. Usually giving bald faced lies and excuses for their reasoning. The one that sticks out in my mind is the battery company that was producing battery packs that were revolutionary then GM sold their shares of the company to Texaco which promptly closed the factory.

LInk

I think this link covers the story.

Anyway to say suppression isn't happening is just pure ignorance. Now on the flip side of that coin not everything that's going on is suppression there's a lot of greed and fraud by green energy inventors and companies out there too... SO it's really up to the individual researcher to try to piece together whether a given case is legitimate suppression or just people claiming suppression to hide their own misdeeds.
edit on 4-8-2012 by roguetechie because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Anyone who thinks suppression isn't happening just plain isn't paying attention. There have been several fairly widely known cases where companies like Texaco have bought a technology and promptly shut down the factories producing it. Usually giving bald faced lies and excuses for their reasoning. The one that sticks out in my mind is the battery company that was producing battery packs that were revolutionary then GM sold their shares of the company to Texaco which promptly closed the factory.

LInk

I think this link covers the story.

Anyway to say suppression isn't happening is just pure ignorance. Now on the flip side of that coin not everything that's going on is suppression there's a lot of greed and fraud by green energy inventors and companies out there too... SO it's really

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Sure, but with the internet, if these things haven't been verified, I see no reason to believe them yet. I'm sure some of them have, but by now they're probably obsolete.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91

Sure, but with the internet, if these things haven't been verified, I see no reason to believe them yet. I'm sure some of them have, but by now they're probably obsolete.

Who are you looking to verify your results? The same people who organize maintain and execute the economy? The Freedom of Information Act is a joke, Information isn't being collected and shared its being manipulated and multiplied. If you or anyone else can't see that ESPECIALLY in the current state of our economy then you wont notice anything until the bomb drops on your doorstep.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Whatifitdidhappen

Cool story bro.

Meanwhile people are 3d printing guns and making custom made files for various tools.

In this day and age, you have no excuse to call something "suppressed".

I think your so-called controllers of the market would have, oh, noticed the potential for any local scrap metal collector to arm a few thousand people within the next decade. Seems a little bit of a mishap if you ask me.
edit on 4-8-2012 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join