It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 18 most suppressed inventions ever!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Great thread, what bothers me about the water powered buggy is all we're doing there is substituting one resourse for another, water is the most precious substance in our solar system, without it we'd all perish. Imagine....we finally harness the power of water to fuel cars...what about future gererations, what water will be left for them, are we going to deplete the oceans of h2o, 100 years from now will water be free?, will we be having wars over water? hopefully not........I wonder if that's the way Mars went.
edit on 4-8-2012 by Griff187 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PhoenixOD

has he died....or has he gone underground waiting for 2012

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Griff187

has he died....or has he gone underground waiting for 2012

So he lost all his weight and made himself look sick and weak just to go underground..? Thats just not funny.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

I was just being sarcastic, whenever someone rich and famous died there's always a conspiracy that they've gone underground, I'll bet my grannies eye balls that somewhere on this site there's a tread or comment relating to Jobs and others going to some secret hide out waiting for armageddon.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
OKAY
I accept your arguments, But losing jobs is not something we need to be worried about. We need to be worried about the fact that we are using energy that is extremely expensive, when we know that " free energy" is not really available. As RAH wrote in one of his novels, "TANSATAAF." If you don't know what that means, then you are uneducated.
We have the ability to have access to "free energy" but we have to make sacrifices. It is up to the people to force the corporations to listen to us!
Jobs will be losta but jobs will be gained. They will just require different training,
GO TESLA!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:56 AM
link   
great post TechU - no doubt there is an energy conspiracy and it began w/ Tesla and the Edison war.
i'm 62 and i have heard of at least 3 guys (through out my life) who invented 100mpg carb - they each died mysteriously.
the godd factor - gold oil debt and death - u know.

keep the faith.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Whenever I tell anyone of these technologies this is what I get

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:51 AM
link   
I love this kind of information. Thanks for posting this.
Somebody should forward these to the amateur engineering society!

Spread the word.

Go Team ATS Go Raaaah!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by ctdannyd
I don't feel that believing that there is "something" to the fact that higher mpg cars and alternate energy sources are being surprised.

Just think what would happen to the world economy, if someone mass produced a little power plant, that supplied all of the energy requirements for your home, or car. AND made it extremely affordable.

I'm guessing, but probably 35 to 40% of the worlds work force would be out of a job.

Just imagine the ramifications to that!

It would be a better world if we could survive the required adjustment, but there wold be much pain!

No pain no gain is the expression that comes to mind.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Interesting video, but the first claim in the video that GM "hunted down every last EV1" and destroyed them is patently false. I see that car being driven occasionally where I live, and I just saw one on the road yesterday.

People are still driving them.

edit on 4-8-2012 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Good Saddlers make a pretty decent living if you want to know. I had one adjusted to fit a different horse and it cost around $600 ( $30 in material $570. in time and talent)
It was worth it.

Do you think the olympic riders grab a saddle off of the shelf? No theirs are custom made to fit them and their horse and they cost from five to ten thousand.
The bridles they are using cost around a grand each.

Craftsmen can charge what they want and get it becaue they don't just throw something together and call it good enough.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

The 100 mile-per-gallon car has been the gold standard for the conspiracy loons for years .....

Many of these "inventions" are little more than tinkers delights

Think about it

Does the alleged "invention" wotk under ALL CLIMATIC AND ENVIROMENTAL CONDITIONS

Does it work in temperatures from -40F to 120 F ?

From sea level to 10,000 ft?

With mnimal maintence for 100,000 miles ?

The average person wants to get in their vehicle turns the key and go

Not get into a complex convoluted process or pop the hood and screw around with the devicer to get working

Or break down on the raod and have to fix it

That is why these devices wind up on the junk pile

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:23 AM
link   
There is suppression of technology going on.A friend of mine that worked for NASA told me that one of his friends had invented a part for a car engine that got about 100 MPH out of the car.
A company came along and everything in his warehouse and the patents under the promise of producing it.........and then nothing.That was years ago.I will find out who the company was and it may have even been a government agency.
What also nobody realizes is Oil is a renewable energy source.
If you go back to those old dried up Oil fields you will find new Oil beginning to fill up the field again.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Lol. Tommy Chong had a press release this week to announce he is %99 percent cancer free after using medical cannabis oil. Guess what, I told my grandma about it, but since society has a stigma on marijuana, she gave up her life instead of getting help. Maybe Steve Jobs is in the same boat and didn't want a "real drug" as someone on percriptions might call it.

Watch "A Gerson Miracle: Curing Cancer with baking soda". It was [i believe] Einstein who recieved a noble prize for his research on cancer, finding that cancer cells thrive in an acidic enviroment. (common sense says by leveling out or watering down the PH level, you'll kill the cancer)

www.youtube.com...

This was on the news. A reputable cure for cancer thats not cannabis, and the problem isn't that it isn't real, its that Big Pharuma won't make money off of it, because its a powder easily made. Its about money. CTV news askes "Who will help pay for this?!" to which i thought "How about the pink ribbon foundations and other foundations I've been donating money to over the past few years before I grew all the wiser.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

That piece of junk was around for 7 years...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jedite
A lot of it isn't even repressed, the common man doesn't think about the repercussions from some of those inventions. Many of them would put hundreds, maybe thousands if not more out of work. Which in turn would start a downward spiral, because they would be spending less if at all, losing many things. Which would force other jobs to lay people off etc etc.

I truely mean no offense, but I'm calling B.S. here my friend.

I do agree by having a cheap or free energy source will have drastic changes on our world, there would certainly not be some massive downward spiral of mass layoffs...a major myth intentionaly perpetrated by big oil to keep us afraid of change.

The truth is:

#1.- Fossil fuels will never be completely erradicated. There will always be a need for oil and gas, even if its simply used to keep some big fishe's hot rod running. Though the industry might decline, as does every outdated industry, there will still be jobs and money in oil.

#2.- The jobs that are lost would be gained by the energy alternatives taking them over. You can't just put up a turbine or solar panel and expect that to be the end of it. There is still constant maintenence and care to keep these systems up and running. All of that would attribute to jobs in the industry.

#3.- There would be money saved by families not having to spend on gas. There would also be a drastic drop in production costs of products due to no longer needing these fuels for shipping and assembly, which would in turn drastically decrease the cost of just about every consumer product. Plus the companies would still be making the same if not more because their outgoing costs have been drastically reduced as well.

In the end there would be asolutely no negatives, only positives...with the exception of big oil no longer controlling the energy industry, which I think every one here would agree is long over due.

They've drug us over the coals for years...Sucked every dollar possible out of every industry their greesy fingers can grasp. They've destroyed ecosystems and many economys in countries across the world.

They made their own grave, and now they want pitty from us?

Let them burn with their oil!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
I can imagine that it is a comforting thought, to think that its just some evil group of people holding us back from free energy, and we are in fact not really doomed.

suppressing innovation in the free energy department is evil. it is the cause of all of the world's problems, well almost all the problems stem from the suppression.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by FreeMindedMason

The only problem i have with the 'big pharma wont make money off it so it wont be used' argument is that this only seems to apply to America where cost is the responsibility of the patient. Not every countries health system runs this way. Here in the UK we have a national health system. Its all payed for by the government , granted this is ultimately coming from the average Joe on the streets in taxes but the price of cancer care is a huge burden on our national health system. Doctors here and in other countries of the world are constantly looking for ways to reduce medical costs so they can provide better care for their patients in other areas. There are some anti cancer drugs that you just cant get prescribe over here because of their cost even though they a are reported to be very effective. Its constantly in the news at the moment over here. Doctors would be only to glad to prescribe something cheaper than chemo if they could.

Doctors are on the whole not evil people and don't like putting their patients though painful dangerous therapies.
edit on 4-8-2012 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
Still I think that project is a million times more interesting than water powered cars, Tesla magic machines or any other make believe free energy.

make believe my ass

watch this and tell me where his is making stuff up

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by thedman

zpe extraction works anywhere even in outer space. deny ignorance

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join