It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The 18 most suppressed inventions ever!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

What gives the car more value than the pen??? Cost of manufacturing. It costs money to keep the lights on in the factory and to run all of the machinery. It costs money to buy fuel to run the machines to mine the raw materials. It costs money to fuel the trucks to ship those materials to the factory. It costs money to obtain the leather to upholster the seats. It costs the farmer money to FEED those cows. It costs the fertilizer company money to produce the fertilizer that is going to fertilize the corn which will feed the cow which will produce the leather seats. It costs money to pay all of the workers........who need that money......to pay their bills for things like their house, their car payment, their electric bill, their food bill etc, all things which cost so much money because of the cost associated with their production and transportation.

Think about that the next time you question whether or not free energy exists and wonder why these greedy parasites who are our slavemasters would want to keep this out of our hands.

Havnt you just debunked yourself?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I think you underestimate the amount of money that goes to labor. Labor does not cost any energy (well, ok, some). But there are many cases where it determines the price of a service or product. If we had free energy, we could cut cost significantly. But still, nothing would be free, and many stuff would still be expensive.

ps. Must say I find my and Human_Alien's "Extreme T&C Violation" pretty extreme. Could there be a conspiracy behind it
? Its is the most extreme "big brother is watching you" moment I ever had while being on the web.
edit on 3-8-2012 by -PLB- because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique
[more
That's the truth bro, a guy called Gary Quelch lived near us, had a business selling chlorella pills as a health supplement. He also had a 'big' idea, that the co2 from power stations could be combined with sunlight to grow chlorella, which could be burnt in the power station to make electricity. (chlorella BTW is an algae which when dried comprises approx 50% lipids, or fats, which are eminently combustible.) He was involved with the Perkins diesel engine which they showed running on chlorella on the bbc's tomorrows world programme, but he was just a little guy with a big idea. He sold the idea to SH*LL O*L, and died in a mysterious car crash 2 weeks later. I have seen a magazine advertisement from sh*ll alluding to research in this area, cos they know oil is finite too, but that's all.
I have watched this charade for too long now, i have seen too many skeletal brown babies die because murderers in collar and tie have driven the price of basic foodstuffs beyond the reach of people, in pursuit of subsidies on ethanol bio-fuel production.
I have seen that this planet is actually controlled from corporate boardrooms, the decisions made being communicated to the whore politicians for dissemination to the masses and I say that this sham of democracy must fall. But then I'm just a carpenter, and what can I do?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Jedite

Your logic is flawed, you assume anyone needs money when there is free energy. Nobody would need a job, thus those at the top can't suppress everyone else if there is free energy.

Everyone could grow their own food easily with free energy, cities will disappear overnight as commuting is nothing with free energy, the people would control their own future with free energy, this is the opposite of what they are looking for. They enjoy keeping us under their heel, this allows them to feel self important and powerful.

I mean really? Name once in history anyone gave up absolute power, just one instance will do, just name one?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
I mean really? Name once in history anyone gave up absolute power, just one instance will do, just name one?

I have a much better challange.

Name one absolute power in history, just one instance will do. Then explain why it fell.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by -PLB-
reply to post by Screwed

I think you underestimate the amount of money that goes to labor. Labor does not cost any energy (well, ok, some). But there are many cases where it determines the price of a service or product. If we had free energy, we could cut cost significantly. But still, nothing would be free, and many stuff would still be expensive.

You are absolutely correct.

HOWEVER...... We would all HAVE alot more money with which to buy "expensive" stuff.
So then we are back to things having only a nominal price.

That nominal price may be a thousand dollars for a new car to replace the one that someone inadvertantly drve off in but, you'll be a multi millionaire with little to no bills to pay with all of the money you DO have.
Either way, everything will either be free or so cheap that it may was well be free, like a ballpoint pen.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

But my point is, that it will not be. Energy is just part of the cost of something, and my point is that it isn't the most dominant.

Lets take the I-Phone for example. What do you think will determine the cost? Energy? Or would that be thousands of engineers designing it, thousands of marketings people promoting it, and thousands of sales people selling it?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Murad
You see, the problem with "free energy" and water powered cars that last forever, in my mind is this. Why dont that guys parents, instead of going underground, take there sons engine schematics, scan them onto a PC, PDF them then upload them to any number of thousands of torrent website or file hosting servers exactly?]

That is actually a really easy question and it ultimately comes to greed. Yes they want to do something for mankind, however if you spent 20 years of your life developing a technology, would you not want to make some money for all your hard work?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
If there was a hidden cure for cancer i doubt Steve Jobs would have died.

He didn't die, he just went home

...from MIB

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
They mentioned the TENS unit, but those are quite common, I have two of them myself.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

But it is much worse than the ballpoint pen thing.
Back in 2000ish I worked for HondaUSA part time and found out it cost Honda $2500. US to produce an accord and put it on the lot.
These same cars sold for $15-30K US.
So, these greedy tools are more than greedy, they are super greedy.
I'm sure US car manufacturers cost a little bit more to produce a car but really, how much more?
Big corp is there to screw us, plain and simple.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jedite

Are you being serious?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
They mentioned the TENS unit, but those are quite common, I have two of them myself.

It also baffles me how a commercially available car, sold in the tens of thousands for many years, by one of the worlds largest ever manufacturers, is one of the most suppressed inventions ever.

Especially when the round the world trip (mentioned by that website) was in itself a publicity stunt with its own website!

Seems like the word "suppressed" isnt what it used to be.

edit on 4-8-2012 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Good work bro, keep spreading the truth everywhere. You cant fool all of the people all of the time.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

"With truth, with awareness, and the will to make change, will the people take hold of their destiny."

Don't let the faux empire get you down. It's just an illusion, one that we are realizing as a collective humanity.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
but if they create a car that gets such great gas mileage, then the oil companies won't make so much money as quick as they do and gas prices will drop and there wouldn't be as much pollution or melting glaciers due to the leaching chemicals that come from every aspect of getting gasoline! I blame #ty industrialization for the North pole melting away the way it has been. To bad those before us couldn't come up with the creative idea to conserve while resources were more viable back then, so I also blame our past generation for being so complacent in so many areas where they have faulted in our system...

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Poor Tesla he was my greatest underground hero. He made so so so many things that we all take for granted.

Flouresent lights for say was created by tesla. But if u ask any of the sheeple they will mostly ALL say that Thomas Edison invented it.

R.I.P. Tesla

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Does America still build things? its all outsourced overseas now isnt it? so not that many jobs would be lost so they should bring out these 99cent cars now

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:09 AM
link   
You want to know what the problem is? GREED!!!!!! IF any of these inventors forsook the money they might derive from their inventions and instead made the designs widely known and free, thereby protecting them against suppression, then Mankind would have been done a favor. Surely the inventors would have made tons of money in other ways, such as books or talk shows or speeches or their fame. The need to make money was more important than promoting their sciences for the betterment of people on our planet. GREED by the inventors, and GREED by the corporations and government.

Invent. Spread the word to the point it cannot be the Genie Put Back Into The Bottle. Bypass the corporations and government suppression! Take pride in helping mankind! I'm sure you will be rewarded!

AND.......... what was once invented, can be invented again. Patents expire. Old Ideas can come back to life!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I don't feel that believing that there is "something" to the fact that higher mpg cars and alternate energy sources are being surprised.

Just think what would happen to the world economy, if someone mass produced a little power plant, that supplied all of the energy requirements for your home, or car. AND made it extremely affordable.

I'm guessing, but probably 35 to 40% of the worlds work force would be out of a job.

Just imagine the ramifications to that!

It would be a better world if we could survive the required adjustment, but there wold be much pain!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join