It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do We In America Really Want Females Killing and Spying by Remote Control?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LastProphet527

You know you really shine your talents sometimes, why not all the time?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Partial quote from here --> www.abovetopsecret.com...

Originally posted by n3mesis
"are you serious with this question? i say who better than a woman for spying? no disrespect at all is meant by my remark."

Please recall that we are talking about the role and the moral responsibilities of women and whether or not they are "doing the right thing" as the saying goes - by sitting at a console dispassionately pulling the "trigger" on whomever. All this in relation to her formerly traditional role as mother: as nurturer: as spiritually sensitive females helping to shape and guide the world..

Judging from your response I see that you might have missed the point of the thread altogether. Her spying actions are united to her killing actions. First she spies on them (OR US) then she "triggers" them (OR YOU). She has become a hired killer and for what purpose (?) other than to support the Zionist cabal that has literally taken over your life and with it your freedom.

BTW - I see all of this kind of activity regarding the modern American female (and its women primarily that we are addressing in this thread) as having come about directly as a result of the awful notion of the "Culture of Death" with its consequent Orwellian double speak terminology that allows for "a woman’s right to choose" - to choose what: to murder her own? If she is taught that its right to kill her own then she sure as hell will kill you too when the time is right, and when she is ordered to do so by the ‘authorities,’ as in her ‘commanding officer’ - or better yet her "Commander in Chief."

Any woman who can kill her own baby in the womb (and out of the womb) as in the appalling practice of what is euphemistically referred to as "partial birth abortion" as though there really were such a thing as a "partial birth" - she can kill you too, or anybody else for that matter. This most especially would include the innocent children on the other end of her decision to “pull the trigger” so as to be "blown to kingdom come" an then to be referred to - again in Orwellian doublespeak – merely as "collateral damage" or a mistake in judgemnt.

edit on 5-8-2012 by Vitruvian because: spell/check

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Yes, they certainly like to distort and corrupt male energy, or Dad's energy, and have been working hard at corrupting and distorting female energy or Mom's energy. The pyramid is the dark side. They are trying to lower earth's density to a hellzone. War, murder and starvation/inequality/slavery = Hellzone. We're near the bottom of the heap of testing worlds now, and they want us to cross over into regressed zombi/beehive negative consciousness.

The ideal form of Dad is Freedom and Creation/Design/Invention, and Mom is Unconditional Love and Equality. It takes both Freedom and Equality wedded together to go home. Christ and Buddha, we're all meant to wake up, question everything, not be selfish but serve others, and grow up.

Women are nurturers, so far they've been bent out of shape as good consumers and given trendy movie star examples, to twist their natures.

I won't let my sons go to war, or be drafted let alone ever accept anything to do with their authority or NWO, or control, I don't stand under anyone, but am a real flesh and blood woman with infinite inalienable rights, not only this, but my employee representatives are psychotic criminals, I don't consider them fit to even speak, let alone pass legislation, and I don't do anything I don't approve of to begin with

edit on 3-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

A perfect explanation. They are twisting the gender roles according to plan. It never ceases to amaze me that I have more female friends on here than male, threads like these make it more than obvious though. Women tend to see to the heart of things and understand the motivations behind them better due to greater sensitivity. There are some very gifted women on this forum. I've never met any women in my day to day that are as informed as the women here. I'd be so lucky as to meet one but of course shed be taken just as in real life.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

I get the whole abortion thing and abortion has always hurt my heart but suggesting that women think TS right is irresponsible. It is a choice yes. Ask a woman whose had an abortion if it does not pray upon her mind.

As staunchly as I used to be anti abortion I later found out something.

My mother had an abortion in college from a one night stand. Had she kept it she never would have moved where she did and met my father and I wouldn't be here speaking with you now. This is something most don't think about all the kids born later. As much as I hate abortion it is hard to argue with my very existence.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Frankly, I don't really want ANYONE killing....

Not much else I can say...

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

Originally posted by thegagefather

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

I honestly do not think so, that is what is wrong with woman now, they do not no their place in life. They need to cook for our troops and make the bunks up, anything else is uncivilized

You can not be serious... Should we shut up and walk around pregnant once a year as well?

A woman should never bare the responsibility of the atrocities of a mans war. Woman shouldn’t have to lose there souls over lies and wars over mans ideology of race creed or color. Woman should be cutting potatoes ,making the bunks up ,using computers to help the men to win the war, but to have a woman kill ,is totally uncivilized to me and the universe.

Woman are the most important species to us and the universe, we do not except this what so ever.

Good thing you don't get to make the rules, and most of America disagrees with you.

Of course they will disagree, Americans love killing and going to hell, so who cares if they disagree, the universe and me could care less, it is...the American way!

No, the majority of us just don't support bigotry, like you do.

Normally I respect people's opinions, but yours is idiotic. Women are over 50% of the population, so why do you get to make decisions for them? Oh that's right, you don't, you just think that because of a retarded book, you can do whatever you want. A book in which, I might add, your "god" murders innocents, and even has to repent for it. If you don't believe me, you don't actually read it.

Exodus 32:14 -

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
"And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people."

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
"And the LORD turned from the evil which he thought to do unto his people."

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
"So the LORD reconsidered his threat to destroy his people."

American Standard Version
"And Jehovah repented of the evil which he said he would do unto his people."

Webster's Bible Translation
"And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do to his people."

Young's Literal Translation
"and Jehovah repenteth of the evil which He hath spoken of doing to His people."

World Bible
"Yahweh repented of the evil which he said he would do to his people."

Just in case there was an question about translation from bible to bible, I grabbed a bunch.

And in case you're wondering WHY.... He was going to do it because Aaron convinced everyone (the "chosen people") that Moses and God were lying, so he made a golden statue for them to worship. Yep. God kills over statues. Ultimate moral authority.

I'm American. I certainly don't support the war, or killing at all. But I do support equal rights for -ALL- people. Your god is the one that condones near-pointless murder. And if it's good enough for your god, isn't it good enough for you?

edit on 5-8-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

I honestly do not think so, that is what is wrong with woman now, they do not no their place in life. They need to cook for our troops and make the bunks up, anything else is uncivilized

You can not be serious... Should we shut up and walk around pregnant once a year as well?

A woman should never bare the responsibility of the atrocities of a mans war. Woman shouldn’t have to lose there souls over lies and wars over mans ideology of race creed or color. Woman should be cutting potatoes ,making the bunks up ,using computers to help the men to win the war, but to have a woman kill ,is totally uncivilized to me and the universe.

Woman are the most important species to us and the universe, we do not except this what so ever.

Good thing you don't get to make the rules, and most of America disagrees with you.

Of course they will disagree, Americans love killing and going to hell, so who cares if they disagree, the universe and me could care less, it is...the American way!

No, the majority of us just don't support bigotry, like you do.

Normally I respect people's opinions, but yours is idiotic. Women are over 50% of the population, so why do you get to make decisions for them? Oh that's right, you don't, you just think that because of a retarded book, you can do whatever you want. A book in which, I might add, your "god" murders innocents, and even has to repent for it. If you don't believe me, you don't actually read it.

Exodus 32:14 -

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
"And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do unto his people."

King James 2000 Bible (©2003)
"And the LORD turned from the evil which he thought to do unto his people."

GOD'S WORD® Translation (©1995)
"So the LORD reconsidered his threat to destroy his people."

American Standard Version
"And Jehovah repented of the evil which he said he would do unto his people."

Webster's Bible Translation
"And the LORD repented of the evil which he thought to do to his people."

Young's Literal Translation
"and Jehovah repenteth of the evil which He hath spoken of doing to His people."

World Bible
"Yahweh repented of the evil which he said he would do to his people."

Just in case there was an question about translation from bible to bible, I grabbed a bunch.

And in case you're wondering WHY.... He was going to do it because Aaron convinced everyone (the "chosen people") that Moses and God were lying, so he made a golden statue for them to worship. Yep. God kills over statues. Ultimate moral authority.

I'm American. I certainly don't support the war, or killing at all. But I do support equal rights for -ALL- people. Your god is the one that condones near-pointless murder. And if it's good enough for your god, isn't it good enough for you?

edit on 5-8-2012 by thegagefather because: (no reason given)

I worship none of theses...little...primitive deities or gods or religious books that you primitive little flesh loving humans read.
‘FE-MAE-LE’ is the almighty prophetess that I only believe in, and the 'Mother of all Mothers' is whom I worship, and the book I read was found in the Amazon jungle and passed from family to family since the 1700s,to worship your flesh gods is....humiliating to me and the Mother of all life.
edit on 5-8-2012 by LastProphet527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:03 PM
link   
How would you like to be a female with these things flying around looking through walls at who knows what? It shouldn't make you feel comfortable or safe.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Okay...here we go...

It does not matter if it is a man or a women. A killer is a killer. Any human can be trained to kill for the military. Compassion in human females is learned rather than natural. Women tend to be better caretakers of children only because they have the natural ability to give birth and will feel a duty to care for children. But other than that, they are no different than men in their ability to kill. It is very strange to suggest that women do not have the same ability to kill as men. Of course women have the exact same ability to rape murder and pillage as men. Women are culturally conditioned to resist aggression.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
For me the whole thing stinks of the bravery of being out of range.

www.youtube.com...

(if someone could embed this for me, I would be grateful)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by rebelchildoflight2011
For me the whole thing stinks of the bravery of being out of range.

(if someone could embed this for me, I would be grateful)

For future reference -take the youtube URL and truncate it -
Like so ----> http/www.youtube.com/watch?v=( Use only the part after the = sign ---> ) rekuWIKr55A
Then go to "Vid YouTube" linker at the top right of this window and insert that "partial" link into the popup window

This appears after clicking YouTube button at top right:

edit on 6-8-2012 by Vitruvian because: spell/check

edit on 6-8-2012 by Vitruvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Brilliant! Thank you very much!

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by cavtrooper7
reply to post by Mcupobob

You need to get out more.No, compassion is a trait to the individual not a sex.

Not sure if I'm necro'ing a thread or not but anyways.

OT: My laughing at the op's "women are the most compassionate" was not insinuating a polar opposite stereotype but laughing at the stereotyping in general. I to believe in the individual and not the per-assigned gender or race roles my friend. I've met women cold as ice, and others cuddly and friendlier than a domesticated bunny and everything in between, and vice versa with men.

posted on Nov, 19 2013 @ 10:06 PM
link   
It can be done BUT women would have to isolate themselves from everyone as much as possible for training, then they would have to be taught all about how men do it. And then they would find out the last line of defense is a male and a female spirit and they chose the male to defend the female and everything we know is built upon that. And the whole world would need to be informed when such a thing would be done.

So what would happen is that the male and female who are isolated choose to have the woman defend the man and the man trains her in all the ways of the man so she can defeat everyone.

And now for another huge but: she can defeat everyone, but these last two spirits. So she would never be able to completely defend her man so she will never be all powerful, like the first male is. There is nothing that can change that, except either homosexuality which would mean the end of it all except for the first male who would have to leave the woman and find another way to her as the old one wouldn't work anymore.

Even time travel can't change anything, nor trying to make everyone forget. Another planet wouldn't work either, since if it would be done they would still be from the same universe.

So how to deal with women in war? Well they can do anything a male can, except kill forever, so psychic warfare is out of the question. If this is not addressed, then eventually the human spirit will go nuts and all kinds of bad things will happen, doesn't even need to be a physical war, people would just turn lifeless. Fooling people wouldn't work either since there is no spaceship which can travel far enough, otherwise they could go to another part of space and just keep on moving forever away from those who are being fooled, losing each time as the bad guys, while the original soul would be the good guy.
edit on 19/11/2013 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Never got this whole thing, it makes absolutely no sense. People hear the word drones and get all butt-hurt for something they don't understand and instead of listening to all of those 'experts' on the matter on YouTube and Alex Jones, use common sense for no more than 5 seconds. I don't think people think for themselves anymore but listen to what they're told when they can't grasp a concept.

Drones are being made so they can spy on Americans!!!!@! Uhh, they can a SR-71, or a U-2. So whats the beef with drones? Weaponry advances. Simple. As. That.

What's the difference between an F-15 or a drone taking out a enemy combatant in the Tribal Region of Pakistan who makes roadside bombs killing American troops?

Sure, some civilians get caught in the cross hair but it's expected. You think the enemy's of the United States care about if we lose a civilian? I mean, you think they thought those airlines were filled with strictly troops on 9.11 and their policy was as strict as ours in terms of rules of engagement? I take it you guys who are very opinionated on this matter been to war, have done a tour, or something right? I take it you guys have some first hand knowledge am I correct? Correct? mmkay.

I can't put that one out there, but I can give you examples.....
We found that Taliban and Al Qaeda would kidnap women and children, tie and blindfold them and hide behind them to ambush us. They hoped we'd fire back and kill the women and children, and they'd have Western News Agencies on speed dial and send them pictures and/or video. The "journalists" never left the Green Zone, just reported exactly what they were sent.
Even worse, if we didn't fire back to kill the women and kids, they would execute them, run away and then come back later, take pics and video and send to the "journalists" to do the same. Most of the reports of US/coalition killing civilians was a set up.

Link

During WWII we firebombed 100,000 woman, children, and whatever else during ONE freaking bombing run. Why don't you guys start to worry about that instead? Write a letter to make it seem like you're doing something when in reality your not, write a few letters or something I'm sure that would change something.

Have a nice day

edit on 21-11-2013 by Laxpla because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Why u discussing about the woman, why not regarding the man, same thing is happen to all. I think it’s worst thread.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join