It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do We In America Really Want Females Killing and Spying by Remote Control?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
"DESKTOP LADY KILLERS"

Do We In America Really Want Females Killing and Spying by Remote Control?

Lets examine these new masculine roles for women in American culture, and especially as they play out in the military. Women have traditionally been known as the more compassionate ones in relation to their male counterparts. Not so anymore! And I am afraid they have become de-sensitized to the "culture of war and death" presented to them in this modern society into which they have been indoctrinated.

I personally find it very troubling indeed. Is this why the military generals have allowed for the changes in the rules that has always been respectful of women? Now they are no longer prohibited women from going into combat! Sounds librating doesn't it? Think again! Since they will functioning as “killers from a desktop” the generals needn’t be concerned for the mangled corpses of women on the battlefield or of arriving at Dover Air Base in body bags - now do they?

I suppose the military brass think that women are very well suited to this line of work – eh? And this should be one of the main points of discussion. - I think!

Photo Source

The peace group CODEPINK is against this growing trend, and I was wondering - Is this new phenomenon bothersome to anyone here? Especially you women out there in ATS land?

This video is quite possibly a training film with "dramatics" enhanced for purposes of realism. It doesn't matter - the point is made.

===============================================================
Furthr Reading - Posted today - LINK
Robotics Professor Warns Drones Will “Lead To A Sanitised Factory Of Slaughter”
We are witnessing the beginning of “the industrial revolution of war”
Steve Watson Infowars.com Aug 3, 2012

edit on 3-8-2012 by Vitruvian because: spell check

+19 more 
posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

Why is your post about females and not the fact that murder is wrong PERIOD??? Would it be any different is the videos have males doing the same thing??

Come on dude, I really think you know better than to make this a gender issue............................

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I honestly do not think so, that is what is wrong with woman now, they do not no their place in life. They need to cook for our troops and make the bunks up, anything else is uncivilized

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Why is it worse for women to do it and not men?

It's horrible PERIOD.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   

I honestly do not think so, that is what is wrong with woman now, they do not no their place in life. They need to cook for our troops and make the bunks up, anything else is uncivilized
reply to post by LastProphet527

Wow. lol. Did you really just go there in a forum that is probably at least half women???

Good luck with that.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:58 PM
link   
I suppose I probably hold an unpopular opinion....

First of all I think that if women join any sector of the armed forces, then they should serve exactly like the men do. Same jobs, same treatment, etc.

Equality right? We want equality....then take it. And I am a female. You can't ask to do the same things, while wanting different treatment.

Secondly, I hate the fact that anyone can "kill behind a desk". I don't care what sex they are. It takes the humanity out of it. The guilt one may feel may be lessened. People are no longer people...they are characters in a real life video game. One may be quicker to pull the trigger on anything if they don't have to look into their eyes when they do it IMO.
edit on 8/3/2012 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

You can not be serious... Should we shut up and walk around pregnant once a year as well?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Seriously? This should be the headline/question:

Do We In America Really Want People Killing and Spying by Remote Control?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Kill someone, then make me a sammich!!!

Drones should be outlawed, period.

There'd probably be less killing if it weren't so impersonal.

And I serve with a number of brave and noble women warriors.

My thoughts.

beez

link   
1)Its a masculine role to sit behind a desk and murder as though its a video game? Really?

2)No one should be doing this, man or woman. Gender shouldnt enter into the equation.

link   
Well, until the interface resembles Super Mario Brothers, I do not think we have much to worry about.

I would be more worried about outsourcing to fat, lazy trolls that play CoD like it’s a job – then we’re [snip].

edit on 3/8/12 by masqua because: Censor circumvention

link   

Originally posted by Kangaruex4Ewe

You can not be serious... Should we shut up and walk around pregnant once a year as well?

Yeah, apparently!

We might hear next that WE females should go back to the kitchen because conspiracy is a man's interest?
Really???????????
edit on 3-8-2012 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Gotta love seeing blatant, shameless sexism...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I serve with women who are just as capable as any man in my field.

I'm an aircraft mechanic/Crew Chief in the US Army.
edit on 3-8-2012 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Yes, they certainly like to distort and corrupt male energy, or Dad's energy, and have been working hard at corrupting and distorting female energy or Mom's energy. The pyramid is the dark side. They are trying to lower earth's density to a hellzone. War, murder and starvation/inequality/slavery = Hellzone. We're near the bottom of the heap of testing worlds now, and they want us to cross over into regressed zombi/beehive negative consciousness.

The ideal form of Dad is Freedom and Creation/Design/Invention, and Mom is Unconditional Love and Equality. It takes both Freedom and Equality wedded together to go home. Christ and Buddha, we're all meant to wake up, question everything, not be selfish but serve others, and grow up.

Women are nurturers, so far they've been bent out of shape as good consumers and given trendy movie star examples, to twist their natures.

I won't let my sons go to war, or be drafted let alone ever accept anything to do with their authority or NWO, or control, I don't stand under anyone, but am a real flesh and blood woman with infinite inalienable rights, not only this, but my employee representatives are psychotic criminals, I don't consider them fit to even speak, let alone pass legislation, and I don't do anything I don't approve of to begin with.

edit on 3-8-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I think drones serve a valuable purpose in the military arena. Who flies them should be restricted only to who is qualified not what sex they are.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
reply to post by beezzer

I think drones serve a valuable purpose in the military arena. Who flies them should be restricted only to who is qualified not what sex they are.

Drones as a tool are over-used, IMHO.

The REMF's are relying more on them than boots on the ground.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Napalm and Agent Orange served a purpose too. We should keep them around....nope

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I hope a majority of the drone pilots are women. I will take a momma bear in a fight any day.

The female combatants in my house are stone cold, hard as nails, killers...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

We agree again! This is getting to be a habit or something. lol...

I think Drones are very useful and a great technology, as a tool. It's becoming a nightmare on steroids when hundreds being used have morphed into 10's of thousands. Good Lord....it's the text book example of a decent idea turned to an unrecognizable monster.

More on topic though, Females and the Gay community both fought and fought hard against no small degree of opposition to get where they can now sit. If they don't like the view, quit. They FOUGHT to get there. Personally, I think it's a question of the individual and if they can't do the job, they can do something else. I'm sure plenty of MALE wimps are running around with no business in the "cockpit" chair, not just a % of the females, IMO.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join