It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have a beautiful house about which you do not even knew that exist.....and it is yours Forever.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Now I'm not sure if your talking about some metaphorical house or because of your links your trying to actually sell me a house. Well I got news for you buddy, I don't have any money to buy a house so stop trying to sell me one an if your not then my metaphorical dream house doesn't have children running around and the den has a t.v with a fridge of shinerbock and cabinet of cigars and "other" smoke ables and not "love". Because as we all know a house built on a foundation of love is structurally unsound, I prefer concert and drywall

OT: Joking aside, thread was a nice one quite relaxing.
edit on 8/10/2012 by Mcupobob because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:13 AM
link   
We spend our Earthly existence in space-time building (recording) the metrics of our future dwelling for when after we die and convert from free-will travelling through space to travelling through time, inside that dwelling.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
We spend our Earthly existence in space-time building (recording) the metrics of our future dwelling for when after we die and convert from free-will travelling through space to travelling through time, inside that dwelling.

I sort of agree...we build our own time/light vehicle.

posted on Aug, 30 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   

The gospel will come into those souls whose doors and windows are thrown open to receive it; and where it comes it will bring light with it.

www.biblegateway.com...

posted on Sep, 1 2012 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Mcupobob

I don't have any money to buy a house so stop trying to sell me one
You are welcome in this one,

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join