It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You have a beautiful house about which you do not even knew that exist.....and it is yours Forever.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Walking into this beautiful house you are struck by the whiteness of the walls that gives a warm light to the inside and how elegant the furniture is arranged.

homedit.com

Although many have lost their homes this house may never be lost because that would mean to lose your mind and your soul.

You cannot describe the feeling that you have when you step soft carpets inside this house.

When it is cold in this house it is heated by the feelings of the one you love and that loves you.

Sometimes children play innocent games inside this house as we remain somehow like children all our life.

Not really matter how the house looks outside that is only the facade important is the inside.

homedesignimperial.com

A very important part of this house is the kitchen where you spend a lot of time maybe cooking.... threads.

This house must be kept clean at all times I mean our mind and our soul.

When we open her large windows in the morning we are struck by the blossom of of the first thoughts(good thoughts) that we must always have to start a good morning.

No one can take this house from you..ever, because this your temple and your chapel.

Be very carefull how you treat this house and who you let inside.

This house is your mind and your soul.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:31 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ninjas4321

Never miss you house

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Dont let ANY TAINT-MANIPULATE-CONTROL YOUR SPIRIT. At times it may seem imprisoned and lost can even get misguided by energies THOUGHT TO BE POSITIVE, but its ETERNAL and WILL eventually find a way to become stronge enough to fight off some of the most deceptive agendas that can be set againt the SPIRIT to hold it back from its POWERFUL POTENTIALS. Enjoyed the read OP, thanks

NAMASTE*******
LOVE LIGHT ETERNIA

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

. Enjoyed the read OP
Thank you Ophiuchus 13, heat from the chaff will be chosen as soon.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well I for one love that analogy. It reminds of a line in the song "Sara" by Fleetwood Mac.

"When you build your house, call me home"

This is a pretty old analogy really with it's roots in, I believe, witchcraft. White magic to be exact.

Are you going so far as to draw a line between people losing their physical homes as well as their metaphorical one's?

Things are going downhill as far peoples' morals and social status' are concerned, I'll grant you that. It takes a very strong person in this day and age to not only have the convictions you're talking about, but not stray from them. You have to have a sense of self that can't be swayed by peer pressure.

Some people lost their "homes" years ago because they chose that road. No one coerced them. But they can still make their way back.

Or as Robert Plant would say : There are two paths you can go by, but in the long run......there's still time to change the road you're on."

youtu.be...

edit on 3-8-2012 by Taupin Desciple because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Taupin Desciple

Are you going so far as to draw a line between people losing their physical homes as well as their metaphorical one's?
I give...Hope....that....there is a home for all.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:41 PM
link   
So basically everyone can be Gaius Baltar?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld

I give...Hope....that....there is a home for all.

There is. They just have to be strong enough to take it or give it.

It takes 2 to make a house a home, but one can't enter until the other opens the door.

youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
So basically everyone can be Gaius Baltar?
That is fictional,I'm real..

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
How much is the rent?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ErroneousDylan
How much is the rent?
Is free, only to be cared.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by diamondoftheworld

You should stop talking to people who aren't taking you seriously or don't get to because you're going to derail your own thread.

Just a suggestion because it is a topic that could really go places if you just let it.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:23 PM
link   

You should stop talking to people who aren't taking you seriously or don't get to because you're going to derail your own thread.
The real power is to talk to those people. The power of the answers came from the seriosity with which I answer them.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   

It wasn't a joke question. It was meant to be taken seriously, if you can.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Wow this reminds me of one of Jesus' teachings. It's about you being the temple for God. Jesus also had a parable about always keeping guard against robbers who can break into your house. The robbers represent evil thoughts or ideas, and your house represent your mind/soul.

There's also another parable saying something about there being two people in a house. One will be taken away, and one will remain. Does this mean the purging of evil thoughts and leaving only the good one inside?

Thanks for this thread

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondoftheworld

For years I had recurring dreams of being in houses, very complex houses, with passages and secret tunnels. Stange rooms filled with odd artifacts, wardrobes filled with amazing dresses from all historical periods, tables filled with sumptious feasts. Sometimes, the houses had shop fronts with perfectly arranged areas of pristine furnishings. The buildings always varied from dream to dream, but the themes remained the same. There would always be an area of 'filth' that had to be waded through, usually depicted as a bathroom, with overly flowing toilets and dirt encrusted baths. But beyond that was always where I wanted to be, so I had to navigate my way through, no matter my distaste.

I knew that houses, in the dreamscape, represent the mind, and had assumed that I was seeking a way out, that the dreams represented that I was trapped within myself. However, then I watched Pan's Labyrinth, and it all quite suddenly dropped into place.

Nice thread, thank you.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Biliverdin

There would always be an area of 'filth' that had to be waded through, usually depicted as a bathroom, with overly flowing toilets and dirt encrusted baths. But beyond that was always where I wanted to be, so I had to navigate my way through, no matter my distaste.
There are people who want to dirty our house but even with their thoughts as long as our thoughts are clean nothing can touch.

Take care of you and be blessed.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworldBe very carefull how you treat this house and who you let inside.

This house is your mind and your soul.

I disagree, the inhabitant should be like the mind and the house the soul.

I would like to add a garden to the metaphor divided into a public space (the outer gardens) and a private space (the inner gardens). I would advise against letting anyone in the inner gardens, there should be objects which represent unsolvable challenges like what is infinity represented by a bottomless pit which ofcourse only has one exit namely the entrance to it. The latter is really a puzzle which cannot be solved ever which means no visitors in the house ever. Outside the outer garden is where the garden of another soul begins.

People can still visit eachother but only in the public space, only the owner can traverse the bottomless pit and once inside he or she can do whatever they want be it all alone for all of eternity.

Otherwise, people can never visit eachother as there could not be a common world where all houses are nor would it possible to have streets and numbers for the houses to navigate to. In this metaphor the souls are inside a larger soul which 'remembers' where everyone lives. That one can never be asked about the way to another soul, one has to have met the person they want to visit themselves (on this physical earth) and visited the outer garden so one can remember it for him or herself or in the metaphor add it to their own library of places one has visited.

All souls are the same size for all of eternity, if any soul ever wants to expand without distorting the original streets and numbers then this can only be done by going out of their own house and go beyond the populated area past the original souls house and create a second home there. Anyone can however they are also burdened with remembering everything and enforcing that memory at all times for all the future souls who would also want to 'get out' and expand.
edit on 4/8/2012 by Dragonfly79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondoftheworld
There are people who want to dirty our house but even with their thoughts as long as our thoughts are clean nothing can touch.

Yes! Indeed. And, when confronted by the 'filth' one should be neither deterred, and turn away, or be tempted to wallow in it. It is essential, if one is to reach what is on offer at the otherside, just to wade on through. Same goes for those pristine shopfronts, no point in troubling ourselves to maintain false and showy facades.

edit on 4-8-2012 by Biliverdin because: fix quotes properly!

edit on 4-8-2012 by Biliverdin because: because I fixed the quotes and missed the spelling mistake...grrrr!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join