It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

America On Verge Of Communist Takeover, Says Former Castro Revolutionary

page: 18
61
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by murphy22
reply to post by longlostbrother
 


LOL! Keep drinking the "Kool aid" Everything to a T has happened! If you think you own land, I don't know if you do or not, Stop paying "your property tax" find out if you "own" it. You should research the laws, they are all in place. They are not being enforced as of yet. The United States is a Socialist country, water downed version, but none the less.... I like your "hasn't happend'' What the......!!!!????? REALLY?


Having to pay tax on a possession doesn't mean it's not yours.

Can you SELL land and keep the profit?

Obviously you can.

How can you sell something you don't own?




posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000
reply to post by longlostbrother
 


5, 6 and 7 have happened... 8 has been seriously talked about by this President.

and 10 has not only happened, but on that one point...hey, I'll even ask what's wrong with that one?

In actuality, the list read into the record in 1963 for the goals of the Communist Party was 45 points in length, and we have hit the vast majority of them.

Communist Goals - As read into the Congressional record, 1963

I'd love to see you go down the whole list if you had the energy, though I wouldn't actually ask. Nor could someone actually say a large number of those haven't come to pass or come very close. it is what it is.


5, 6 and 7 have NOT happened.

5. These is NOT an exclusive monopoly on credit in the US. Lenders often borrow money from foreign banks and private institutions. There's no effort to change that from any quarter of the government.

6. All transport in the US, more or less, is privately owned. It's absurd to claim otherwise. Greyhound bus? The MTA is public/private, as are many subway and city transport systems. Communication is NOT centralised, at all. That's not even vaguely true. And 99.9% of communication is privately owned, from the internet to phone companies to satellite communication companies. So not even vaguely close to true. Not sure how you can even begin to make such an absurd claim.

7 is the extension of factories/wastelands/soil - How is any of that true? What factories does the US own? Better yet, what PERCENTAGE of manufacturing does the US government own? Again an absurd claim. reclamation of waste lands? Show me proof. Betterment of soil? Show me proof.

8 has NOT been talked about in the same way as is meant by the CM. "Armies" in CM sense were FORCED LABOUR, al the draft. Not paying people, via taxes, to do necessary work, ala the New Deal. Go look up the Siberian Steel Plants and how they were built, by shipping tens of thousands of workers to Siberia.

In fact, learn the history of the Russia, from the 1900s through the 1980s.


edit on 5-8-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:22 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother
 



Thanks longlostbrother. I was getting bvery lonely here feeling that i was the only person that even began to understand communism and the writings of Marx. It is beyond belief that so many people make coments without reading Marx! I presume that most of them will be happy repairing atomatic reactors having read the Huffington post or perhaps beforming neurosurgery because theown a bible.




America may have some social poicies that are deemed (by some progressive) that is not any evidence of the slippery slope into communism. Come to think of it I could argue that the original constitution looks even more communist " we the people"!!!! next thing the "people's republic of ..".
edit on 5-8-2012 by Tiger5 because: add a bit



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

I apologize for bad form and for not reading the entire thread before replying, but it's late here and I just wanted to make a point... Socialism, facism, communism,and Maoism ( among many others ) are all different forms of government or control.

The real risk we face in America is different. Corporate Governmental structure, Ogliarchy... or totalitarianism ( police state ).

The downfall is that we've so polarized our views that we, in this country, tend to see sound social programs as gateways to communism. Then mishandling of these programs just adds fire to the flames. I do not believe American can ever be anything but what it is - a Representative Republic, The danger lay in that Republics can and do often take liberties that diminish freedoms.

~Heff


Well I gave you a star for that one. Besides who really wants a totalitarian government?? It is OK if you are part of the privelidged class but is it right?? Never!



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiger5
reply to post by longlostbrother
 



Thanks longlostbrother. I was getting bvery lonely here feeling that i was the only person that even began to understand communism and the writings of Marx. It is beyond belief that so many people make coments without reading Marx! I presume that most of them will be happy repairing atomatic reactors having read the Huffington post or perhaps beforming neurosurgery because theown a bible.




America may have some social poicies that are deemed (by some progressive) that is not any evidence of the slippery slope into communism. Come to think of it I could argue that the original constitution looks even more communist " we the people"!!!! next thing the "people's republic of ..".
edit on 5-8-2012 by Tiger5 because: add a bit



hahahahaha...

I know, it's so absurd.

I can't believe people are, and have been for ages, quoting "The Naked Communist" as a source for good info on Communism... too much talk radio and CT websites me thinks.



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother
 


"Having to pay tax on something doesn't mean it's not yours." SO as long as you keep paying it's yours? BEHOLD SOCIALISM!
I emplore you to research who owns what and review as many charters of the many alphabet agancies that are in the federal scope of "authority". Fact is, everything per the "manifesto" is in place, laws, regulations, color of law...and etc. The US is but one "tragedy" away from Karl's utopia. Another fact, The COTUS has not prevented any of this from happening although most of it is illegal per. that document.
Don't even go to the "millions of guns" stance. We do not have americans like they did at Concord or Lexington. They were a different breed of men.
The stage is set my comrade. All we are waiting for is the curtains drawn.



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Self-imposed ignorance, FEAR, and Hate springing from ignorance is so thick in this thread you could cut it with a butter knife. These predefined political labels are tools used by those who want you to fight amongst yourselves. Humanity does not need a slavemaster to thrive, but those who thrive by being a parasite need you in slavery - They can't get to those tasty resources without you!

Label and objectify human beings in order to dehumanize them, making them that much easier to attack. It' a key tool used in every genocide and politically/socially motivated mass murder. Killing a dirty communist is like swatting a fly, amiriteguyz? It's a shame such a formerly progressive population has been manipulated into a mass of fearful clay in the hands of their political "betters". Stop believing the propaganda. Anything that objectifies a living being, anything that instills you with FEAR against life, is propaganda, and nothing but a tool to manipulate a population to the whims of those who make their living off of said population.



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by murphy22
reply to post by longlostbrother
 


"Having to pay tax on something doesn't mean it's not yours." SO as long as you keep paying it's yours? BEHOLD SOCIALISM!
I emplore you to research who owns what and review as many charters of the many alphabet agancies that are in the federal scope of "authority". Fact is, everything per the "manifesto" is in place, laws, regulations, color of law...and etc. The US is but one "tragedy" away from Karl's utopia. Another fact, The COTUS has not prevented any of this from happening although most of it is illegal per. that document.
Don't even go to the "millions of guns" stance. We do not have americans like they did at Concord or Lexington. They were a different breed of men.
The stage is set my comrade. All we are waiting for is the curtains drawn.


Sorry, but no.

If someone gives me a car, I have to pay tax on it, but I can sell it, or anything I have to pay taxes on, that I OWN, for a profit (or a loss).

I get to keep the money from selling my property.

You can NOT dispute that, and taxes don't change that.

Conflating taxes with a lack of ownership is just a muddled mess of a half-theory.

Most property tax is a local tax any way, meaning the state not the fed would take you to court for non-payment of tax.

And BTW, none of that has ANYTHING to do with SOCIALISM.

The state, if it DID put a lien on your property, SELLS the property to private person/business, etc. IT is NOT State property. By law it HAS to attempt to sell it within a certain time frame.


edit on 5-8-2012 by longlostbrother because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
 


Do you even know what that list is?? I'm thinking you don't.

Well, You seemed to take it for a Manifesto, since you took the time to answer point by point. I'll stand by what I have posted for the 45 points I look to in any form of comparison to today.

However, I do recall seeing a piece of the list I posted above from the U.S. Congressional record mixed with a shorter 10 point list on a Conservative site. That kinda butchered things and didn't list everything from the source it was quoting anyway..but that is where it looked familiar from.

If none of the above? I'm sure you'll tell us all. Heck..I only took it as more than babble because you highlighted it for a reply, but then goodness...the numbers I noted above do fit as indicated. Funny how that worked out.



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
Reading these post merely highlights the fact that few understand the difference between a Republic, a Demoracy and Communism or Socialism.

A nation can be a Republic such as the US is. Or as is China. A Republic is goverend by law such as a Constitution or charter.

Democracy, which the US is not.. "is the easiest to install Socialism"...Why? Because it is human nature to be lazy, to put it blunt.

Socialism and Comunism.. See Democracy.

Makes very clear why #10 is all to important to install Communism.
Most people are socialist and don't even realize it! Like I emplied earlyer... It will not be that big of a struggle for the full effect solcialism to take hold.



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
 


Do you even know what that list is?? I'm thinking you don't.

Well, You seemed to take it for a Manifesto, since you took the time to answer point by point. I'll stand by what I have posted for the 45 points I look to in any form of comparison to today.

However, I do recall seeing a piece of the list I posted above from the U.S. Congressional record mixed with a shorter 10 point list on a Conservative site. That kinda butchered things and didn't list everything from the source it was quoting anyway..but that is where it looked familiar from.

If none of the above? I'm sure you'll tell us all. Heck..I only took it as more than babble because you highlighted it for a reply, but then goodness...the numbers I noted above do fit as indicated. Funny how that worked out.


Right, so you don't know what it is then?

There's no point in responding to it as it was written by a lunatic who was NOT a communist and had no idea what Communism was actually about.

Can I write a 45 point made up list of things YOU want to achieve, and then make you defend them point by point, even if you don't believe them?

Find a REAL source for what communists believe.



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by murphy22
Reading these post merely highlights the fact that few understand the difference between a Republic, a Demoracy and Communism or Socialism.

A nation can be a Republic such as the US is. Or as is China. A Republic is goverend by law such as a Constitution or charter.

Democracy, which the US is not.. "is the easiest to install Socialism"...Why? Because it is human nature to be lazy, to put it blunt.

Socialism and Comunism.. See Democracy.

Makes very clear why #10 is all to important to install Communism.
Most people are socialist and don't even realize it! Like I emplied earlyer... It will not be that big of a struggle for the full effect solcialism to take hold.


More nonsense.

Republics can be democracies. They just aren't PURE democracies.

This little nonsensical argument is absurd on its face.



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
 


Do you even know what that list is?? I'm thinking you don't.

Well, You seemed to take it for a Manifesto, since you took the time to answer point by point. I'll stand by what I have posted for the 45 points I look to in any form of comparison to today.

However, I do recall seeing a piece of the list I posted above from the U.S. Congressional record mixed with a shorter 10 point list on a Conservative site. That kinda butchered things and didn't list everything from the source it was quoting anyway..but that is where it looked familiar from.

If none of the above? I'm sure you'll tell us all. Heck..I only took it as more than babble because you highlighted it for a reply, but then goodness...the numbers I noted above do fit as indicated. Funny how that worked out.


Right, so you don't know what it is then?

There's no point in responding to it as it was written by a lunatic who was NOT a communist and had no idea what Communism was actually about.

Can I write a 45 point made up list of things YOU want to achieve, and then make you defend them point by point, even if you don't believe them?

Find a REAL source for what communists believe.

You have fun here.... Thats it for me. We're down to repeating things for the 2nd and 3rd times on this thread and I haven't even seen every single page on it. For all I know, it's more.

What I really don't need though, is a long lecture about how my lying eyes deceive me when I see Honest to God communism in the world. That doesn't exist tho... huh? See, that's been covered too...So I won't bother again and why I'm off the thread now. When it's down to just repeating things at each other ...and then, getting downright nasty about it. There really isn't anything left to discuss, is there?

I'll catch the next thread on this. There were 2 yesterday alone. I am sure they'll be another within a day or two. This one's probably about a dozen pages past productive anyway.

have a good morning. Refer to my previous posts to your next posts, and simply repeat. I don't even have to be here to carry on.



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by longlostbrother

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

Originally posted by longlostbrother
reply to post by Wrabbit2000
 


Do you even know what that list is?? I'm thinking you don't.

Well, You seemed to take it for a Manifesto, since you took the time to answer point by point. I'll stand by what I have posted for the 45 points I look to in any form of comparison to today.

However, I do recall seeing a piece of the list I posted above from the U.S. Congressional record mixed with a shorter 10 point list on a Conservative site. That kinda butchered things and didn't list everything from the source it was quoting anyway..but that is where it looked familiar from.

If none of the above? I'm sure you'll tell us all. Heck..I only took it as more than babble because you highlighted it for a reply, but then goodness...the numbers I noted above do fit as indicated. Funny how that worked out.


Right, so you don't know what it is then?

There's no point in responding to it as it was written by a lunatic who was NOT a communist and had no idea what Communism was actually about.

Can I write a 45 point made up list of things YOU want to achieve, and then make you defend them point by point, even if you don't believe them?

Find a REAL source for what communists believe.

You have fun here.... Thats it for me. We're down to repeating things for the 2nd and 3rd times on this thread and I haven't even seen every single page on it. For all I know, it's more.

What I really don't need though, is a long lecture about how my lying eyes deceive me when I see Honest to God communism in the world. That doesn't exist tho... huh? See, that's been covered too...So I won't bother again and why I'm off the thread now. When it's down to just repeating things at each other ...and then, getting downright nasty about it. There really isn't anything left to discuss, is there?

I'll catch the next thread on this. There were 2 yesterday alone. I am sure they'll be another within a day or two. This one's probably about a dozen pages past productive anyway.

have a good morning. Refer to my previous posts to your next posts, and simply repeat. I don't even have to be here to carry on.


So you won't respond when caught spreading complete nonsense.

Cool.

just so we all know.



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:40 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother
 


No, you are right. And China is just now comming around and realizing that a little bit of private ownership is good to keep the masses in check. You do not seem to understand the puppet theater you are watching and didn't even know you bought the ticket.
But what you really fail to understand is you do not really "own" anything if it can be taken for the "good of the sate" You are free as long as you do what your told. Run afoul of TPTB and you are no longer so. I am not talking about crimes hear. But as long as you pay rent/taxes on your freedom....you should "own" land near a creek or "wet lands", or on a hill that is in view of a "nature preserve",...(EPA) ... ETC. Why should anyone have to pay for their neighbors tree being cut down because they put in a wider road? Even though they did not have to touch "your property". Socialism is getting way out of hand in this country. In the governments own words. "to make it fair to everybody". they all had to pay for the tree removal.



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother
 


I never said otherwise.
But all laws of our Republic have to conform to a constitution wether they are democratically passed our not. Our constitution does not allow for socialism pure and simple. Yet we have it.



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by longlostbrother
 

No, that isn't it. I won't sit here and argue. I won't do it on much better topics than this has become, I certainly won't do it here.

If we still had distance to go here, I'd love to chat more. It isn't my fault you are late to the thread, if that is the problem, but the very points your making have been made and countered with the very same messages I have and would keep typing in return...ON THIS THREAD....many pages ago.

It's bad enough when we get to repeating entire threads and it's almost spooky when someone takes time to look through '04-'06 threads that are similar for topic to today. Same arguments...back and forth.

Well... I kinda call it stupid when we haven't even left the same thread. I really wasn't kidding. Go back to earlier pages and I have already replied to the main points. lol.... There WILL be other threads on this and I am sure you won't miss it for the world.... I'll be on them too if I happen to be around.. THIS thread is approaching 400 posts though and we can end it now...or I can somehow be held here until you choose to end it.


Have a good morning and I'll see ya on the next commie thread to come along.



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by murphy22
reply to post by longlostbrother
 


I never said otherwise.
But all laws of our Republic have to conform to a constitution wether they are democratically passed our not. Our constitution does not allow for socialism pure and simple. Yet we have it.


I'll quote you:



A nation can be a Republic such as the US is....

Democracy, which the US is not..


Then I'll quote me:


Republics can be democracies.


Then I'll quote you again:


I never said otherwise.



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen
 


But what happens after the money runs out or gets completely mis-handled and out of control ?

In my "scenario", there is no "money". Everything is in-kind trade and barter.

Money, and the love of it, are the major problems, don't you see that?



posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by xuenchen
 


But what happens after the money runs out or gets completely mis-handled and out of control ?

In my "scenario", there is no "money". Everything is in-kind trade and barter.

Money, and the love of it, are the major problems, don't you see that?


And what does the orphan child trade for life saving surgery?



new topics

top topics



 
61
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

log in

join