It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Obama Will Be The Last President", said Edgar Cayce

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 05:28 PM
link   
E.C. NEVER said this.
This is total B.S., much like those who tried saying Nostradamus said the twin towers would be hit.
Jesus, how gullible are you people? Every time I come to this site I see more and more B.S.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

I've noticed something.

I could google and find a link. I could go back at a later time and google but the link isn't to be found. I found that odd.

Don't quote me on this but I think someone may be mixing some Nostradamus (or other seer) predictions. Didn't he also say something about the last being black? I don't believe it's the color black. I believe it's a sort of pope associated with a different papal order other than RCC.

I'll find the info. I did a little research on this when the last pope was selected.
edit on 4-8-2012 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Obama is the last president of superpower.When economic crashes down officially , this puppet will be branded N***** who brought down america .Welcome to new racial civil war.This is the plan

- Zionist

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by dreampsi

the map in question was from another "visionary" in the 1980's. Don't remember his name but do remember the map

I used to research Cayce back then, not his map for sure. I lived in VA Beach and went to A.R.E a few times

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by swan001
reply to post by ambient moon

Putin doesn't fund "revolutions" to destroy entire countries from withinso that they can invade and establish their military and market presence there, as he did with Lybia.

This is EXACTLY what Obama is doing. WAKE UP folks....he is systematically dismantling this country from the inside out. He is the worst president since Wilson,
edit on 8/5/2012 by Yosemite Sam because: to make it right

He killed NASA (and made us dependent on Russia for transport); He has established a mandate against small business; He has openly criticized the supreme court (even in the middle of congress); He refuses to enforce immigration law; He violated established law by shipping guns to Mexico, without their consent, so he could enact stronger gun control laws; He is suing every state that has a voter ID law; He refuses to prosecute the Black Panthers for voter intimidation in Philly; He is suing AZ for enforcing immigration law; He is suing Maricopa county sheriff Arpaio for enforcing immigration law; He is suing Ohio for allowing the members of the military to have an extra 3 days to early vote; He invoked executive privilege as his AG was being found guilty of contempt of congress; He has provided exemptions from Obama Care to all his cronies and donors.
I could go on and on.
However, the most egregious thing he has done by far is his relentless war against fossil fuel. "The cost of electricity will necessarily skyrocket". He has intentionally put thousands of miners and their families out on the street; most hoping they can qualify for some sort of benefits. This after blocking the KeyStone pipeline. All the while loaning billions to the likes of Solyndra, and off-shore corporations such as Fisker. The hypocrisy is mind blowing.

He uses executive orders to accomplish most of this, there-by usurping congress. He also has people working non-stop writing massive new regulations through the EPA, HHS, etc.

It’s going to take 3 years just to undo what this moron has put in place.

I’ll stop now before I put my fist through yet another monitor.

edit on 8/5/2012 by Yosemite Sam because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/5/2012 by Yosemite Sam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Hey guys, try a library. Im betting they can't block all libraries.

On the issue of blocking sites, torrents sites are now down, links and so on. searching for them yields signs about US fed or FBI or whatever. SO government is super serious about censorship and the SOPA thing. Good luck fellow netizens!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

And you know why we cannot stop it? For we are but humans in this ageless system. The pro. One world goverment. The con. One world tryrany.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Speak3asy
reply to post by TechUnique

And you know why we cannot stop it? For we are but humans in this ageless system. The pro. One world goverment. The con. One world tryrany.

Are you sure you don't mean Bubba Vanga,44th president prediction ,

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:24 AM
link   

reply to post by miniatus

Well, if you were a president, you would block informations saying that there is a great possibility you start trying to take over the World. I know it's hard to believe, but when I searched this a year ago, the sources were limitless. Now, there is nothing! I even see now that ATS already made a thread about it some times ago. It would be fun to check the sources in this old thread, see what we could find more.

Type Cayce predictions into Google and you'll get more links than you can manage. Most self contradictory which is hardly surprising as he didn't actually predict much that actually came to pass and those that did where hardly earth shatteringly left of field - and no, I can't find one with any provenance that has him predicting the 44th president will have dark skin.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057
While your at it block all the alien information too.

What tells you he had not done so already?
edit on 5-8-2012 by swan001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by iIuminaIi

Yeah, I know. I read the whole Protocol.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Yosemite Sam

He's using Executives Orders, now? Geez, he's worst than I though. These orders can be anything. The whole Constitution can be bypassed that way.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I do not think Obama will be the last US president. Yeah, Obama is ruled by greed and a desire for power. Although, most political leaders in capitalist nations are ruled by greed and power. Modern US presidents head up one of the most power empires in known human history. Even with all the power a US president wields, the US is still unable to take over the entire planet. There are many nations who would fight off the United States tooth and nail. The US would end up destroying the world in an attempt to control it. It would be suicide for humanity. There are some vile humans who want to control the world but I am sure they are smart enough to not attempt a total takeover using the United States as a means to an ends. If America fires off one more nuke it would mean suicide for the human race. America knows that and the rest of the world is also aware of that.

In fact, considering the current state of affairs in the world today, America has it`s back against the wall. A lot of nations are really getting tired of the American empire and are becoming more and more vocal about it. It has become harder for the American government to hide their involvement in other nation`s internal affairs. Syria is a good example of that for sure. The American government, or it`s shadow hand controllers, are in no position to take over the world currently. They had a shot at it a few years ago but right now would not be good timing at all. The world would fight it real hard right now. The international political community is simply way too hot currently for any kind of world wide takeover.

There are plans for many things but putting those plans into action is very different than planning them. To pull off a NWO style one world government would take a major war as well as a total breakdown of human society. That does not look to be happening right now. America picking a fight with Iran is dangerous for sure but America would prefer to avoid mixing it up with Russia or China; both nations have Iran`s back. The UN is very fractured and not unified on pretty much anything. The elite banking cartels are busy trying to put the breaks on a international banking collapse which threatens to put them in the poor house along with everyone else.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 08:52 AM
link   

prophecyportal.com...

What did Edgar Cayce and Baba Vanga say? “the 44th US president would be black and he would be “the last one.” “the 44th US will pull the nuclear trigger!” Seems to be true. Can we stop it? – Yes! Sergey Apin tells how.

So the guy accurately predicts that the 44th U.S.A. President will be black. Then... a whole shift in U.S.A. politics.

the link is unclear just which visionary said what.

Cayce and Vanga

it seems fairly clear to me that Vanga said: .."the 44th US will pull the nuclear trigger"...

and it was Cayce who said: " “the 44th US president would be black and he would be “the last one"
~ which might really mean an African-American would be the 44th president...the first & only President of that racial heritage~
instead of the assumed final person to hold that office, as 'President' will no longer exist

there;s too many fractals to determine just what the future holds

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I think title / OP is a bit misleading. It was Baba Vanga, not Cayce (who has no connection to the latter) who allededly predicted the president would be black, etc.

Her writings are harder to pin down because she produced none herself, so it's all second-hand.

So far as the "sunff tin" writings go... i am going to call shennanigans. The most telling, to me, is when I got to the prophecy about how the "Church of Satan" will take credit for an attack.

1- The Church of Satan did NOT exist when Cayce was alive. It is a trademarked name, belonging to an organization that started in 1969. Like The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

2- The Church of Satan is not a political group.

3- The Church of Satan already has a hard enough time with "public relations" as it is. They have over the years actually gone to considerable effort (via interviews, etc) to show that they do not believe in a literal devil, do not revel in "evil" and really is just a religion based on ideas of logic and self-centeredness. (One often must sacrifice in order to get into political activism)
edit on 5-8-2012 by iwilliam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Thanks for the informative input, mate. I am sure you are right.
Thanks

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:03 PM
link   
There is already a "one world government", it's just not official and out in the open yet, it's doing a good job of causing instability amongst religion, peoples and finance as well, which is what it is gearing itself towards in order to "come out of the closet" so to speak!!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Hasn't Edgar got many predictions wrong? And does he not predict a ton of things? I mean if you predict many a thousand things you will be right about a fair few.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

This was not said by Edgar Cayce and i really have looked at what he said. This was foreseen by a woman called Baba Vanga who is claimed to have a 80% accuracy.
run a search for her as she has a lot to say on many matters of interest!

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAwareSC

This was not said by Edgar Cayce and i really have looked at what he said. This was foreseen by a woman called Baba Vanga who is claimed to have a 80% accuracy.
run a search for her as she has a lot to say on many matters of interest!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join