It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

65 Yr Old Armed Woman Fires On 5 Armed Robbers. Getaway Driver Leaves 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Nice. I love seeing these stories. Another incidwnt connected to these guys a woman was shot in the face. Criminal elements stealing from those they deem defenseless. It just shows how ignorant and short sighted those who question the need for the 2nd Amendment can be. The perfent example of what an equalizer does for a crisis situation. The law cannot be there instantly. I doubt this woman will have to worry about robbery again anytimem soon. The public knows she's packing. Seeing an elderly woman running after someone going Yosemite Sam with a gun tells me either she thought it out and someone is going to die, or she has dementia and someone stands a good chance of getting hurt.

LA Times
edit on 3-8-2012 by GoldenRuled because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:18 PM
link   
She is probably like one of those mum's from the adverts.
65 but really 25.
HOW DOES SHE DO IT!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I saw a clip on the news last night. The bad guys really scattered, running scared, when she confronted them. They must not have seen this coming at all.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Granny Clampett rides again.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Good for her. Now imagine if guns were outlawed? Banned? Everyone had to turn in their guns or face jail time. Or if caught with a gun later, jail time as well.

Guess who will have the guns? Criminals and Police.

I followed that video to this one.... it's rather disturbing as this is the direction US seems to be going lately....

This is from the video description (But it's really a quote from Thomas Jefferson)

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes... Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." ~Thomas Jefferson

You take away guns from everyone, that takes out the guesswork for real criminals as they are now not afraid to break into places using their guns, because they know everyone is unarmed.
edit on 4-8-2012 by LOLZebra because: added quote

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
hahaha! YEA!

Man I love seeing these videos of the elderly scaring off these punks with their own medicine.

Mess with the second- and this granny may not have made it.

She sure is quick on her feet.

Power to the granny!!

Too bad she missed.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this.
I am really happy to see all of the positive gun stories coming out lately.
Keep 'em coming guys and gals.

I feel kinda bad for all of the people who are against our second ammendment and want to make guns illegal to own and impossible for us good guys to obtain.

They sure do have their work cut out for them.

All they really have left are far out 'what if ' scenarios.
So sad.

new topics

top topics

join