It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is this the start of a new game?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This thread just seems odd to me. The OP is being vague, but yet has released a fair amount of details.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, is it common for a mod to close a thread for no apparent reason?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I don't think it's a game. I'd bet the Mods shut it down because they had no proof of their claims, but are willing to re-open the thread once proof is provided.

The OP could easily do so according to their story. If the OP can't, it is probably a hoax.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by sheepslayer247
I don't think it's a game. I'd bet the Mods shut it down because they had no proof of their claims, but are willing to re-open the thread once proof is provided.

The OP could easily do so according to their story. If the OP can't, it is probably a hoax.

That's a lot of nonsense. The site if full of posts with no proof of claims. It's a better bet there's reason to believe it now that it's been shut down. Proof that ATS isn't what it appears to be?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Definitely not an ATS game.

As far as the reason for closure, the last post in that thread was made by a staff member and lists the reason for closure.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   
If I was a mod, I'd have closed it purely for the shocking spelling and incorrect usage of your/you're.

And if I can't call bull# in that thread I'm going to in this one.

Thread was closed to stop feeding the troll, but a bigger question should be, are trolls fun?

top topics

join