It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heaven and Probability

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:44 AM
link   
Heaven must exist according to thermodynamics and probability.

The 2nd Law is about entropy, information and probability. What entropy tells us is that things wear down overtime. It also tells us that the more things wear down, the more information is present. This is because there are more probable states. So energy allows us to take things in a higher probability state and put into a lower probability state. We get energy from food and the Sun so we can take trees, chop them down and build log cabins. So we took trees and put them in a lower probable state.

Let's look at a messy room. A messy room would be in a high state of entropy. Not because the room is messy but because there are more probable states that the room can be in and this means a messy room is full of information. Some of these probable states will be highly ordered states.

There will always be more ways the room can be in a high entropy state or disorder than there will be ways for the room to be in a low entropy state or order.

There will always be more people that don't hit the Lotto than there will be people that hit the Lotto. This is because hitting the Lotto is a low probability state.

Let's look at the universe. I think there's only one Omegaverse which is Heaven and there's a bunch of probable states called the multiverse.

There will be a lot of ordered universes like ours but there will always be many more disordered universes. Heaven will be the lowest probable state.

Heaven will be seen as improbable. People will say it can't be true or Heaven can't exist. Heaven or what some call the Omega Point must exist based on thermodynamics, information and probability.

There has to be the richest person in the world or the biggest mansion in the world because there's a lowest probable state. Heaven will be a configuration of information that will be blissful complexity. Heaven is the sum of all probable states and is the lowest probable state.

So of course people will talk about this state as a fantasy or make believe because it's so improbable. At the end of the day, Heaven must exist.

edit on 3-8-2012 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
so.. we were in heaven before we were born, lover state, and will go to hell as we die, higher state..

the probability I am right is the same as that I am wrong
edit on 3-8-2012 by KrzYma because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Interesting, but you never defined "Heaven."

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:28 AM
link   
There are FAR too many people who have visited Heaven and come back with unexplainable descriptions that are identical in so many ways to others that had the exact same experience.

Dr. Percy Collett visited heaven for 5 & 1/2 days. After he had this experience, the Pope asked him to come to the Vatican because he heard that Dr. Collett spoke to Jesus and Mary while he was in Heaven. He also saw JFK in a part of Heaven called the "outer perimeter".

"Percy was born in England, met his first angel after his mother died when he was five, met the same angel again in 1917, was baptized "in tongues" in 1921, studied medicine on the Kaiser’s former yacht in Sydney Harbour 1924-1927, spent four years in military school, served in the US navy, became a medical missionary in Brazil in 1933, served as a US army doctor in World War 2, and has been married for 60 years.

"All the Bishops of Rome voted 100% for me to go to Rome to tell them about Heaven."

"When people tell me to see a psychiatrist I tell them ‘I am a psychiatrist’."

"I’ve been interrogated by 400 lawyers. But they couldn’t shake my story."

For seven years in the 1970s Percy fasted and prayed: "Let me see your glory."

LINK

Dr. Percy Collet prayed for 7 1/2 years to see heaven. He was a missionary to the Amazon jungle when God honored his request and took him to heaven for 5 and 1/2 days. Collett and 250 Indians and missionaries prayed for eight days to God to show them Heaven. On the 9th day everyone saw angels in the sky and on the 10th they were all "struck down by the glory of God". Then: "My soul came out of my body. Your soul is God's intelligence in you."

As my soul had left my body and my soul looked down at my own body, my guardian Angel, who had been with me for so many years, said to me: "We are going to take the Journey. I have not been in Heaven since you were born and at the time I appeared to you in Edgehill." My soul and the Angel stood there in expectation as everyone else was still lying on their backs under the power of THE LIVING GOD. We were the only ones standing.

An eight foot angel with a flaming sword took Percy's soul on a six hour journey through space to a great planet called Heaven. "It's over two trillion miles away. We passed two light years in one hour." After passing the sun at millions of miles a minute, we came to another sun and another solar system and planets all around it. Heaven is a real planet 80 times bigger than the earth and 2,000,000 miles around. LINK

Here are some links for anyone who wants to read about this:

YouTube Video (audio only meat & potatoes only - edited to 3 hours)

In the book he mostly writes about his family and his earthly life, the video & audio files focus more on his trip to heaven.

I walked in Heaven with Jesus (PDF only)

Percy Collett MP3s and Book

edit on 3-8-2012 by Murgatroid because: I felt like it..

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by neoholographic

The 2nd law only applies to a closed system. With no outside force interfering. Our universe, solar system, planet are not closed systems. Also, the Human mind is extremely susceptible to hallucination.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mac420

the Human mind is extremely susceptible to hallucination.

It's also extremely susceptible to propaganda, lies, and disinformation....

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

As such I direct you to any of the major world theologies.

2nd line not needed but is here none the less.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The 2nd law only applies to a closed system. With no outside force interfering. Our universe, solar system, planet are not closed systems. Also, the Human mind is extremely susceptible to hallucination.

Wrong.

Entropy increases even in an open system. The 2nd Law doesn't say the entropy doesn't apply to an open system. It just explains entropy in a closed system.

You can't escape entropy and entropy always increases. This is even shown with information as we see in Maxewell's demon. In order to put that car or house in a lower state of entropy, the overall entropy of the universe has to increase more than the local entropy on earth decreased.

Here's what Isaac Asimov said about the second law:

"Another way of stating the second law then is, 'The universe is constantly getting more disorderly!' Viewed that way we can see the second law all about us. We have to work hard to straighten a room, but left to itself it becomes a mess again very quickly and very easily. Even if we never enter it, it becomes dusty and musty. How difficult to maintain houses, and machinery, and our own bodies in perfect working order: how easy to let them deteriorate. In fact, all we have to do is nothing, and everything deteriorates, collapses, breaks down, wears out, all by itself - and that is what the second law is all about."

The 2nd Law says that entropy in a closed system never decreases. The 2nd Law never says that entropy doesn't apply to an open system because obviously it does. So in an open system entropy can decrease but this decrease comes at a cost because there may be order in the local open system but there's a bigger increase of entropy of the universe.
edit on 3-8-2012 by neoholographic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:52 PM
link   

but left to itself it becomes a mess again very quickly and very easily. Even if we never enter it, it becomes dusty and musty.

...a closed system.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by mac420

The propaganda and lies I refered to in the above post includes the lies and Mind Control that are behind all Religion.

Religious mind control has a tendency to blind you to reality and misguide you away from the truth.

The agenda has been a HUGE success as many posts on ATS demonstrate.

This is all anyone needs to know about "major world theologies":

"Every major religion in the world has been manufactured or infiltrated by the Illuminati to enslave and brainwash society. In essence, religion was the first form of mind control." Link

Religion is a major tool of the Illuminati agenda
Deception Through Religion

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mac420

????

What is your point as it pertains to my post?

The 2nd Law says that entropy of a closed system never decreases. It doesn't say entropy of an open system never increases. So what is your point as it pertains to my post?

I know people throw this line out in evolution debates but how does it pertain to my post? You keep talking about a closed system, but how does that apply to my post? How does a closed system refute my post when I never said we live in a closed system? Do you think the 2nd law means entropy doesn't apply to open systems?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by KireDj
Interesting, but you never defined "Heaven."

I said it was the least probable state.

This state is hard to describe or define because it's a very improbable state that must exist. It's like saying describe or define what it's like to be a billionaire. Well, there's only 1210 billionaires in the world according to Forbes, so to most people this is an improbable state.

I could say you never die and live in perpetual bliss in Heaven but this wouldn't fully grasp it because it's such an improbable state that must exist because of thermodynamics, information and probability.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by neoholographic

Let's look at the universe. I think there's only one Omegaverse which is Heaven and there's a bunch of probable states called the multiverse.

Interesting religious/scientific read, nice
AND the Omegaverse anothe rname for HOME snf

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:17 PM
link   

the 2nd law pertains to closed systems, not open ones. For example, even when a star explodes, it is not disorder, but the beginning of something else, as it spews its cosmic innards into the galaxy, they will eventually condense back into a star or planet or whatever.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

To say something must exist is to admit that you have no idea, but you wish it does. I wish I could poop money, but because, in some other universe it could be a possibility, doesnt mean it actually does exists. Heaven was fabricated to make death easier to swallow.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by mac420

You still haven't explained how anything you're saying pertains to my post.

Also, you obviously have read the 2nd Law and you think that it means that entropy doesn't apply to open systems. That's just silly, but we all are ignorant of things and it best to study them more so we know what they mean.

Entropy applies to open systems. In an open system you can just overcome entropy locally at a cost.

Again, how does anything that you're saying pertain to my post?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Heaven was fabricated to make death easier to swallow.

Religion was fabricated as a mind control tool to lead you AWAY from the truth.

They have succeeded.

The agenda of all Religion and the Illuminati are one and the same: to hide the TRUTH

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Hey! You got the same idea than me! Congrats, I was thinking about the same thing. Only few people realize that the multiverse theory states that all kind of possibilities are possible, including a "Heaven"-like universe. S&F!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:44 PM
link   
reply to post by swan001

Exactly,

Heaven must exist. Also, Heaven will be talked about as a fantasy or people will say it can't be true because it's such an improbable state that must exist.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Murgatroid

So anyone that doesn't agree with you has been subjected to "mind control"? How incredibly narcissistic and delusional of you. You may want to see a doctor about that.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join