It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seeing is believeing they say.. but i still deny for some reason.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Before i explain this event that happened to me when i was about 10 years old, i have tried to disbelieve this and forget about it till now, i am currently 24 years old.

My parents went to go visit some family friends, more of a get together in one house, my 2 friends were over as well, one was my age at the time an the other was 7, both girls. We got bored inside listening to the grown ups talk so decided to go outside to play some frisbee, this was at 8:30 to 9:00 PM in front of their drive way.

Some time goes past and we were having fun, one of the girls threw the Frisbee into the tree, as we looked up all 3 of us saw a UFO with colorful lights just spinning in a circular form, it was so close to us as well.. we stopped and froze for a bit while looking at this UFO, speechless, after about 5-10 seconds just looking at it, we just ran inside screaming, yet we didn't say anything to anyone for some reason, it didn't come out of us.

That's about it really.. i am a guy who never believed in these kind of things, even now i still don't i never told anyone just in case they question my sanity. I really don't know what to make of it but I'll tell you one thing, whatever the hell that thing was, it was not a government experiment or military "aircraft" i can tell you that much.

So here i am telling you guys what i saw when i was young, may i have just imagined this? if so why would the 2 other girls see the same thing? We were pretty intelligent for our age and always had a clear mind, so we could tell what is what and whats not. This thing was just unexplainable.

edit on 3-8-2012 by Zatox because: typo

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

Photographic memory or it didn't happen.

Brace yourself for "You can't believe your own eyes" comments.

At least you know, screw everyone else.

edit on 3-8-2012 by dsm1664 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

How do you know it wasnt military or experimental? You say you saw a UFO(unidentified flying object). Being a UFO doesnt mean ALIEN.
Im not saying you didnt see what you claim to have seen. Im just saying you dont know what you saw, yet you are claiming it wasnt government/military. Seems a bit of a reach to me.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by JayFlores

Because a "military aircraft" wouldn't just hover over random people in a random driveway an just wait there till they ran, I'm sure they have better things to do with their time.

Just common sense.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

It's our conditioned mind that refutes such things.. If we weren't taught how to react we would accept it.

That's why children often claim to have imaginary friends and are never scared of them. But adults scuff at that and tell them it's their active imaginations and they ought to stop it. So now?.....they are told what it is and how to behave.

You see:
we're made up of 'systems' (circulatory, nervous, sensory, limbic etc) and these systems are programmed much like a machine. But I don't want to get too off topic so.....
our limbic (brain) simply lost its 'program' because we became detached from our other 10-strands of DNA (which is called junk-DNA by science
) therefore, instead of this instinctive and innate knowledge we once possessed.............. we're taught what to think. How to think. Why to think. When to think. This has been done on purpose for control power.

"Seeing" is believing however denying often follows if you live in a progressive nation.

Check out these 62 young children from Africa. Their 'programming' isn't as rigid as ours and this is probably why contact was made.

edit on 3-8-2012 by Human_Alien because: spelling

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

You're by no means alone in having seen something like this. You should look into the subject. There's more to it than you think. I've put together a series of videos with the intention of piquing the interest of those who have never given UFOs much thought or have just assumed it's all just nonsense. I recommend taking a look. Each video is only a couple minutes long and most offer some recommended reading at the end.

UFO Education video channel

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
Seeing for yourself is all that matters. Because there isn't one single video to show exactly what I saw years ago. Just imagine seeing three of these UFO's. But in a trianglular formation (with the top light, just a bright as the other two). Switching positions while flying without sound at the same time.

Having a video camera at that moment back in time would be pointless. Because all the skeptics/debunkers would say "CGI". The best way to believe is to see for yourself.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I must admit though, it surely is a fascinating subject, i will look more into this and dig deeper.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Orkojoker

Interesting videos you got there, will definitely check them out, Thanks.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

You do realize how ironic that statement is, dont you? The government/military have nothing better to do with their time. How do you know they werent using you and your little friends as a chance to judge reaction. I still say you may of seen a UFO, but it wasnt Alien.......

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:41 PM
link   
I had a UFO experience as a child when my family and I were driving through Arizona on some vacant highway in the desert. Something trailed our Bronco and was right above us...casting a large shadow around us on the desert floor...yet there was nothing observable above us.

There was something flying right above us (while we were driving 70MPH) that had no observable body.

It then broke off from the highway and the shadow disappeared across the desert.

Vaguely remember it...and the rest of my family remembers it too. It still keeps me in wonder.

Fantom
edit on 3-8-2012 by MasonicFantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JayFlores

Never said it was Alien, sure it's a UFO but not a military aircraft, im not that paranoid to suspect the "Military" is using "my little friends" to judge "reaction" really? come on man.. try not to think so deep, it will hurt.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by MasonicFantom

Wow, interesting story, thanks for sharing

But you gotta admit, seeing something unusual is really exciting, our curiosity leads us to think many things!

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zatox

I will try not to think so hard if you try to not believe in fairy tales and BS. Fair trade?

top topics

join