It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where I see the current policies taking us, call it fundamentaly changing us

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:06 AM
link   
I just had a thought about where the presidents policies are taking us to. I see it pretty clearly really.

That whole."You didn't build that" schlemiel was a round about way way of also saying something really scarey.
When you go to the grocery store and buy...oooh 10lbs of hamburger, the government has the Right to say,"You don't need that much hamburger, just because your Free, doesn't mean you can hog all the food."

From there it will lead to the masses getting their food astronaut style. This makes feeding 3rd world countries possible, while still keeping the everyone else fed

Then at some point further on down the line, it will lead to property being a contract that only lasts the lifetime of its owner. After which it returns to the state who is then able to decide to resell it, or keep it.

This of course would take years to accomplish. You would probably need to first get ahold of the health care system and then,,,,,,,hmmmm

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Oh look someone else who didn't bother reading the whole speech.

You do know that it was taken completely out of context right?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ronnieray123
I just had a thought about where the presidents policies are taking us to. I see it pretty clearly really.

That whole."You didn't build that" schlemiel was a round about way way of also saying something really scarey.
When you go to the grocery store and buy...oooh 10lbs of hamburger, the government has the Right to say,"You don't need that much hamburger, just because your Free, doesn't mean you can hog all the food."

From there it will lead to the masses getting their food astronaut style. This makes feeding 3rd world countries possible, while still keeping the everyone else fed

Then at some point further on down the line, it will lead to property being a contract that only lasts the lifetime of its owner. After which it returns to the state who is then able to decide to resell it, or keep it.

This of course would take years to accomplish. You would probably need to first get ahold of the health care system and then,,,,,,,hmmmm

You've pretty much summed up the United Nations Agenda 21.

It's not a conspiracy. It's a real thing that they are trying to pull off.

join