It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Hi, I'm Paul" Three Eye Monkey from Jimmy Neutron Explained

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Here is a historical account that may explain the Monkey in Jimmy Neutron. Video included. At the end of all Jimmy Neutron cartoons, a monkey with a third eye says, "Hi, I'm Paul." He is on an Island surrounded by DNA trees. I can show you what this means. You decide if I am correct.

First, who are the Secret Societies following to show this symbolism in all movies and literature related to this subject? To know, follow the history of the Masons (Builders).

They have one head. They are tagged in the Bible as the Builders (Masons), the Moneychangers and the High Priests. If you trace them back to before the flood, they have a genealogy that can be directly traced through the nations that dispersed after Nimrod. Before Nimrod, they are divided from Jacob and Esau and Cain before them. God said, "Jacob have I loved and Esau have I hated." Jacob leads to the nations that make the nation of Israel and arrives at Jesus by family tree. Esau traces his roots to Nimrod and the tower of Babel. Although Cain was the first Builder, Nimrod was the first tyrant king who gathered the people together against God. When Babel was destroyed, the languages were cut. The nations split and moved. Egypt is an example of the story of Nimrod being pasted over to a new myth called Osiris and Isis. Osiris is Nimrod being cut in pieces. Isis is Nimrod's wive Semiramis.

Why does this matter to our question?

Mystery Schools form the basis for seeking the fruit of knowledge for the purpose of immortality. The tree of life is the ultimate goal. When Satan told man that they could be like God and live forever, we believed him. Ever since then, the mystery school religion has spread in the form of Paganism. The symbols are the all seeing eye and so on. Each symbol tells a part of the original myth from before the flood when God put an end to the efforts of mankind to rise above him on earth. In reality, there is a fallen group of angels on earth that are lead by Satan. We read about them in the book of Enoch. When I stated that the Nimrod story was pasted into the various languages and myths around the world after the languages were cut, I make the connection to more people by comparing the stories and the different names.

For instance, Enoch becomes Hermes in Greek myth. He becomes Thoth in Egypt. Either way, there is only one scribe that outlined the events of the fallen watchers of mankind. He was Enoch. Hermes just happens to carry the same age, length of life and back story. They are the same person.

Enoch built the pillar of the Lord at the border of Egypt. In Isaiah 19:19, this is called the monument to the Lord. Who is the Lord? Well, there are two we can see. One is good and one is evil. They have been working on earth since the beginning. We know them by their fruit. One takes from God and the other is patient. The other waited for God to give him the throne. Satan is not the patient one. He took from God at the beginning in the Garden. YHWH was the LORD that was the WORD in John1 that rendered the image of Genesis 1 into the creation of Genesis 2. There are two creation stories because Genesis 1 is the image unrendered and Genesis 2 is the rendering by WORD. Energy is Word (Information). DNA is the material reflection.

God placed us here and them as well. God is the Lord YHWH and Satan is the other. Satan mirrors YHWH in every way possible because he wants to be God. The fallen Angels have worked influence on mankind since the beginning. So has God. We find this story outlined to this day in our literature of antiquity and in movies. Jimmy Neutron is even this same story. Compare.

Jimmy is after technology. He is always met with mishap at the hands of chance. At the end of each show, there is a third eye monkey that is surrounded by the tree of life (DNA), produced by DNA Productions Inc. He says, "I am Paul" or two of them say "We are Paul."

The significance of Paul is also found in the the song, "Who wrote the book of love." The symbolism is everywhere.

Enter the lie of Satan. Paganism has mirrored the original story that leads to Jesus. By doing this, Satan can ask, "Who wrote the book of love?"

Masons are told the secret, which is a lie. They are told that the monkey wrote the book of love. Who is the monkey? What is a blinded third eye? Why is a monkey trapped on an island full of DNA trees? Who is Paul? Why is the monkey on an island?

The island is Earth and we are here for a reason, locked as a soul in a body by God. Simply unravel the mystery. Paul is the one that wrote 1 Corinthians 13. He was a Roman. The full book of love is the NT. They are told that Jesus is really Lucifer, the true Lord of the Earth. The monkey with the third eye blinded is us, the man that has no clue. Once the eye is opened, they are told that they see that they are actually God. The lie is clever, but easily shown to be a lie.

Keep on thing in mind. I have used Jimmy Neutron because it's an easy one to see. You can do the same with any myth reflecting the Mason's symbols. The Bible states, "The Builders who reject the Chief Cornerstone" are condemned. Not all Masons reject Christ, but they ALL participate willingly in the Mystery Babylon religion. They just may not realize it.

This is the secret of the Masons. Who are the Masons, Moneychangers and High Priests? They are the "Experts of the Law" that were the Pharisees and Sadducees of old. Jesus said, "You must be born again." We are they, at least some of us. Others of us are elect by God. Salvation is offered to all of us, but we must repent while on the island. Baptism is our immersion into the water of reality to rise to new life. Many do not rise, except to try and rise against God. We are the fallen ones--the monkeys. John called us the Beast. The mark of mankind is 666. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. Who is the beast? Those who act accordingly.

Who are "THEY?" Could be any of us, but one verse outlines 3 sets of six identifiers. That's 18. 6 + 6 +6.

2 Timothy 3:2-4

“For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents (6), unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control (6), brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God” (6).

The Masons have inside jokes on mankind. The video is one of them. The joke is on them. Mystery Babylon is destroyed when the tables of the moneychangers is overturned. A table is a financial table. The first act of Christ when entering the temple was to overturn the money. We are there now.

What is the fruit on the DNA trees? The fruit of knowledge of course. Technology. Carbon is the mark of the beast. It is his own graven image. God's technology is us--bio-mechanical life in an image of energy, made by word.

Word is DNA.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. 5 The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome[a] it.

How can we know the lie of Satan is false? Easy. John did not know what carbon was. Paul was inspired to write the letters of love in the NT because his life was changed. Third, the Bible writers had no clue what Word actually meant. We are just not able to open that eye and see clearly. I hope I have helped you open yours.

edit on 3-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by EnochWasRight

Starred and Flagged this is a very interesting Post Op.

You are seriously onto something here.

Take a look at the names of the characters in this show and the meaning of those names.

Cindy Vortex : "cindy" means LIGHT.

Carl Wheezer : "carl" derived from the name 'charles' means FREE MAN.

Goddad ( The dog : "Goddard" means "GOD" and "BRAVE"

Sheen Estevez : "Sheen" meaning GRACIOUS GIFT OF GOD.

Nick Dean : "Nick" derived from the name 'nicholas' means 'VICTORY OF THE PEOPLE.

Libby Folfax : "Libby" meaning MY GOD IS A VOW.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Three comments:

1 - Masons are NOT taught that Lucifer is Jesus. In fact Lucifer and Jesus are not mentioned anywhere in the rituals of craft Freemasonry.

2 - 1 Corinthians 13 is revered by Masons and is used as the ultimate lesson, read in lodge, to all new Master Masons.

Compendium

Guided by this sentiment, the true Mason will "suffer long and be kind." He will be slow to anger and easy to forgive. He will stay his falling brother by gentle admonition, and warn him with kindness of approaching danger. He will not open his ear to his slanderers, and will close his lips against all reproach. His faults and his follies will be locked in his breast, and the prayer for mercy will ascend to Jehovah for his brother's sins. Nor will these sentiments of benevolence be confined to those who are bound to him by ties of kindred or worldly friendship alone; but, extending them throughout the globe, he will love and cherish all who sit beneath the broad canopy of our universal Lodge. For it is the boast of our Institution, that a Mason, destitute and worthy, may find in every clime a brother, and in every land a home.

3 - In Royal Arch masonry, the ritual of the Mark Master is the story of the stone the builders rejected. In York Rite many Christian lessons are used and in this case the specific story of Jesus' rejection is told.

I find the rest very interesting, but you are wrong on these three points.
edit on 8/3/12 by emsed1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by emsed1
Three comments:

1 - Masons are NOT taught that Lucifer is Jesus. In fact Lucifer and Jesus are not mentioned anywhere in the rituals of craft Freemasonry.

2 - 1 Corinthians 13 is revered by Masons and is used as the ultimate lesson, read in lodge, to all new Master Masons.

Compendium

Guided by this sentiment, the true Mason will "suffer long and be kind." He will be slow to anger and easy to forgive. He will stay his falling brother by gentle admonition, and warn him with kindness of approaching danger. He will not open his ear to his slanderers, and will close his lips against all reproach. His faults and his follies will be locked in his breast, and the prayer for mercy will ascend to Jehovah for his brother's sins. Nor will these sentiments of benevolence be confined to those who are bound to him by ties of kindred or worldly friendship alone; but, extending them throughout the globe, he will love and cherish all who sit beneath the broad canopy of our universal Lodge. For it is the boast of our Institution, that a Mason, destitute and worthy, may find in every clime a brother, and in every land a home.

3 - In Royal Arch masonry, the ritual of the Mark Master is the story of the stone the builders rejected. In York Rite many Christian lessons are used and in this case the specific story of Jesus' rejection is told.

I find the rest very interesting, but you are wrong on these three points.
edit on 8/3/12 by emsed1 because: (no reason given)

Thank you for the information. The more I find out, the more I realize that the founders of this country had mixed considerations when it came to Jesus. I would assume there are many Masons who do not reject Christ, yet the origin of their ritual is pagan from the Mystery Schools of Nimrod. I can also say that the Christian religion is based on the same study of the mystery of God, yet the mystery has been revealed in the life of Christ. The mystery was that God is saving mankind by grace and not of our works. The point of Jesus on the cross was to show us that building our own temple is not the path we should take. We should wait on God to give us the fruit and build on a solid foundation stone. That would be the Stone we should accept as Lord.

There are many Masons that have come out with the Lucifer idea. I assume this is a conclusion that may or may not be directly presented, but implied by the ritual. 1 Corinthians is the ultimate lesson of Grace. It's good they see this. God loves us and chapter 13 of Paul's letter demonstrates God's nature toward mankind. Even thought some Masons may embrace Jesus, we know that the overall societies do not. The upper levels of all societies based on Theosophy and Theurgy eventually end in tyranny and greed. Jesus said the path is in the middle. It's not exoteric church dogma and it's not esoteric spirituality. The path is in the middle with simple religion--no secrets. Serve others and avoid private associations (Taking the best seat in the house).

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by The0nlytruth

Starred and Flagged this is a very interesting Post Op.

You are seriously onto something here.

Take a look at the names of the characters in this show and the meaning of those names.

Cindy Vortex : "cindy" means LIGHT.

Carl Wheezer : "carl" derived from the name 'charles' means FREE MAN.

Goddad ( The dog : "Goddard" means "GOD" and "BRAVE"

Sheen Estevez : "Sheen" meaning GRACIOUS GIFT OF GOD.

Nick Dean : "Nick" derived from the name 'nicholas' means 'VICTORY OF THE PEOPLE.

Libby Folfax : "Libby" meaning MY GOD IS A VOW.

Very interesting information. I also notice that many movies produced by Masons have symbolism of twins. Of course, so does the Bible. The movie Twins is ripe with Masonic symbolism. So is Orphan Annie. Daddy Warbucks is a war profiteer who wants an orphan boy but settles for a girl. Much of the symbolism is implied by a man willing to steal, kill and destroy. His desire is at his heart, the dollar sign pendant he wears.

Current movies are hitting the same theme Jimmy Neutron hits. Many episodes, including the first movie, show aliens as being those who come from heaven to destroy mankind. The latest movies are hitting this point over and over again. It's a twisting of the truth, yet reflects the error that happened on Earth in the beginning with the story of Enoch and the watchers. Somewhere, in all of this, there is a truth that was lost after the flood. My vote of confidence is with Jacob.

edit on 3-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Or, all that is complete BS and "Paul" is actually Paul Claerout, who's been animating for DNA Productions pieces for the last 20+ years. (Does make me curious to see "The Tale of Nippoless Nippleby " though…)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight
The more I find out, the more I realize that the founders of this country had mixed considerations when it came to Jesus.

You just figured this out? The whole premise of this country was founded on freedom of religion. Not all of the Founding Fathers shared the same outlook on religion, let alone Jesus.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Even before I read your thread I have to post this link

I generally enjoy your threads and I am looking forward to reading this one. Will edit in a few lol.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Or, all that is complete BS and "Paul" is actually Paul Claerout, who's been animating for DNA Productions pieces for the last 20+ years. (Does make me curious to see "The Tale of Nippoless Nippleby " though…)

Of course, but the symbolism is likely also tied to the overall picture. Masons love their inside jokes, even with their own members. They are not even allowed to tell the initiates. The must find it themselves. The hints, then, become entertainment. By saying we are Paul, it hits both levels. I have seen Masons do this many times here on ATS.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:10 PM
link   
This is one of those times that I really think its just a 3-eyed monkey bit for a production company. I've seen the show countless times and there's never been anything that stood out as weird to me. Actually, if I ever have kids I'd probably consider showing it to them because it will actually use science as a background for the stories, and it doesn't rely on such stupid jokes and one-liners to fill up time.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
****Disclaimer***I believe in a God that oversees everything, while subscribing to no religion****

Please excuse my not quoting you directly I wanted to point out a few things you said. It would take to long to edit the quote then copy/paste highlights in notepad:

"Nimrod was the first tyrant king who gathered the people together against God."

Hence someone that is stupid has in some dialects been called a Nimrod.

The few places I disagree with you:

"The tree of life is the ultimate goal."

The tree of knowledge is the ultimate goal. That is why it was forbiden by the powers that be.

"YHWH was the LORD that was the WORD in John1 that rendered the image of Genesis 1 into the creation of Genesis 2. There are two creation stories because Genesis 1 is the image unrendered and Genesis 2 is the rendering by WORD."

I only slightly disagree with this:

No one knows the name of the one that caused the universe to be created. You may be right, but I would rather not rely on information that has been provided to me over time from people that have been known to lie to me.

"God is the Lord YHWH and Satan is the other."

Call them what you want, but there are definately opposing powers at work.

"The significance of Paul is also found in the the song, "Who wrote the book of love." The symbolism is everywhere.
Enter the lie of Satan."

The only problem I have with this is the names for the players other then Paul.

"Masons are told the secret, which is a lie. They are told that the monkey wrote the book of love. Who is the monkey? What is a blinded third eye? Why is a monkey trapped on an island full of DNA trees? Who is Paul? Why is the monkey on an island?"

The real question is who is the walrus.

"This is the secret of the Masons. Who are the Masons, Moneychangers and High Priests?"

Whom Jesus kicked out of the temple to "God" bcause they made a mockheadstrongery of his worship and used it to profit.

"2 Timothy 3:2-4

“For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents (6), unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control (6), brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God” (6). "

Headstrong

I whole heartedly disagree with this next statement only because of scemantics:

"...Third, the Bible writers had no clue what Word actually meant. We are just not able to open that eye and see clearly."

You may not see the word, but you will hear it. My grandmother always told me:

"God gave you two eyes, two ears, and one mouth. Shut up and listen."

What I have understood:

"And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light." Said is spoken word. You may learn what you need to by reading it, but you will never truely understand it till you hear it.

That being said. S+F you always have awesome threads thank you so much for this one!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

The point of Jesus on the cross was to show us that building our own temple is not the path we should take.

I disagree with this again only on a semantic level. I believe the point of Jesus was to show us the way life should be lead not the way it is now.

it reminds me of something I read on another board today.

~Jesus told his disciples that were about to stone a prostitute that he without sin should cast the first stone. Someone interjected in the thread that it would have been funny that if after all the disciples left if he threw a rock at her.~

This paraphrase version is what is wrong with people today.
edit on 3-8-2012 by subject1145 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by riddle6
This is one of those times that I really think its just a 3-eyed monkey bit for a production company. I've seen the show countless times and there's never been anything that stood out as weird to me. Actually, if I ever have kids I'd probably consider showing it to them because it will actually use science as a background for the stories, and it doesn't rely on such stupid jokes and one-liners to fill up time.

I love the show. It's complete genius and the humor is on many levels. The story is written on our hearts. If they intended it or not, the symbolism is still there. I assume much of what we are inspired to do in life is attributable to influences we never see.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by subject1145

Thank you for that reply. It is so rare that someone adds so much context. If you get a chance, read the article on reality from the link in my signature. I go into detail further on what I see Word actually means. Word is the root symbol for all other symbols. Without word, no other symbol can have form.

By the way, I would really love to hear you speak on the walrus.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Thank You for that voice of sanity and reason.
Not everything is a conspiracy.
Not everything has a religious reference.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I am the walrus was a song by the Beatles that referenced a section of the Lewis Carrol poem "The Walrus and the Carpenter" from the book Through the looking glass. There is lots of symbolism there that I do not currently have the time to go over. The poem was recited to alice by tweedledum and tweedledee. I see the Walrus as beeing deceitful, and greedy. I will try to post more about how I see it later if time permits.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Jimmy Isaac Neutron -JIN

not exact but close.

Jinn

1. Any of a class of spirits, lower than the angels, capable of appearing in human and animal forms and influencing humankind for either good or evil

Interesting thread. Why is all of this information interwoven into so many various works and what purpose does it serve?

Is it simply a line of communication to the subconcious?

I really enjoyed your follow up thread as well thanks for sharing.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Best post/thread I've read on here in a long time.

Well thought out, straight to the point, but with many examples sited.

thanks for posting.

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by LucidDreamer85

Best post/thread I've read on here in a long time.

Well thought out, straight to the point, but with many examples sited.

thanks for posting.

Thank you. There are two more threads to this series. You can follow them by view my threads.
edit on 6-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

(post by SAN123 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

new topics

top topics

join