It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there Exopoliticians naive human souls or are they aliens in disguise.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Define more.

And....roar?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SibylofErythrae
Define more.

And....roar?

Evidence of...?

ROAR

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I guess most Exopoliticians and new agers preachhing about Ufo disclosure and reality are harmless. Its bit hard to judge them because i dont really know them or their life history to why they came to be obssessed with Ufos.

The best fictional representation of Ufo obsession to me is Close Encounters of Third Kind. Mabey the only movie Speilberg ever made that i actually liked ( including Jaws), and really hits the nail on the head about how a supernatural experience can alter a persons main path in life. Mabey most of the the Exopoltician new agers have all had some supernatural experience and their dropping normal jobs and doing what they do is their way of dealing with it.

Im not sure if i can buy the reptilian theory not unless aliens are reptiles and with technology thousands years in advance are using shape representation technology. Lol kinda like the Hologram in Tv series Redwarf well that could actually explain alot lol

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CiAlice

Originally posted by SibylofErythrae
Define more.

And....roar?

Evidence of...?

ROAR

Grrrrrrr.....

I don't have any for you to post, just experience with people who've been at the workshops.

However, I would suggest to anyone who is attending any of these workshops to ask for the presenters to do their magic in the first couple of minutes and not after they've had them in a room for hours and hours.

Can't "quantum jump" in the first 2 minutes, but suddenly can later in the workshop? Good showmanship, but also conveniently an excellent set up for hypnosis.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by SibylofErythrae

Several of the New Age / Quantum Consciousness / UFO groups are using forms of mass hynosis in their "workshops".

What do you mean hypnosis, how can they do that? I dont think anyone could Hypnotise me im confident of that. Does its success rely on people who are impressionable for reasons of that being their natural dispotiion or they are seachers who just want to grab onto something to believe in?

Are these the workshops being run by the Exopoliticans? What are they trying to achieve?
I feel when i look into subjects like this one secret layers start to unfold and for all i know it could be a staging ground for recruitment into a cults.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Everyone thinks that they can't be hypnotized. That they so deeply believe that means that they reject the possibility that they are even when evidence is right there that they are or were. Rejection of information which doesn't fit one's perceptions is normal.

That's why if you are in a situation of mass hypnosis, you'll probably never admit it to yourself. It hurts your feelings.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   

I understand the line of your argument. I could use a similar argument to say you see things im unable to see because your point of reference for your perception is higher than mine allowing higher aspects of reality to be revealed to yu that i cant see from my lower vantage point. Is however what im saying just a play with words or are you playing me with words? How would we know what is the truth as its all based on an individuals point of reference at any one moment?

Assuming for argument sake i am being Hypnotised by some group or one or something, then isnt Rejection of infomation itself a good general defence mechansim against hypnotism?

And your could be correct about feelings. I have had my fair share of batterings on them lately still its quite a jump to put it down to because im in a situatuion experiencing some kind of mass hypnosis dont you think?.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
I'm not playing mind games or word games. Almost everyone is suggestable, and you're not less suggestible if you think you aren't. You're more suspectible because you would reject any possibility that you're being hypnotized.

Not every is perception. Granted, much INTERPRETATION is. Every grain of sand can have a billion stories.

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Ok ill accept your right because you seem to be winning the debate on me already and getting whipped in Ats by catwoman is not good for a male ego.

Still i gotta ask why would a exopolitician want to hypnotise anyone, is it too persuade them to hand over money?, or is it something deeper than that?

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Several of the New Age / Quantum Consciousness / UFO groups are using forms of mass hynosis in their "workshops".

An obvious question i should of asked is which of the Exopolticians, new agers runing workshops on Ufo reality and similar relates genres, would you consider to be legtimate and not false salemens exploiters .

posted on Aug, 6 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   

I am open minded. Im just trying to learn and i am willing to listen. Grrr.......... Roar!....
edit on 6-8-2012 by AthlonSavage because: forgot to roar

top topics

<< 1   >>

join