It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are there Exopoliticians naive human souls or are they aliens in disguise.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I was wondering the other day why is it everytime there is a talk and promise of Ufo disclosure in the world media it always turns out to fail. The most notable thing of recent years was that pertition sent to the White house asking for Government Ufo disclosure. The result of that was unsuccessful. The Government replied back saying essentially it has no knowledge of aliens ever haing contacted or visited earth, and then some tacted on rhetoric about Seti and Nasa and their ongoing efforts and optomistic belief that one day proof of Aliens life will be found.

Then an idea dawned on me that if i was an aliens species here and working with the earth goverment and had a mutual agreed interest to keep the human population uninformed, i would want an effective control over the dissemination of Ufo related information to the public.

To achieve this effectively would require the manipulation and control over the main visible and most vocal public Ufo groups like Exopolitics. The use also of new agers and persons who are in the public view who have a vocal role in informing the public on Ufo and ET related issues.

Where i am going with this is postulating that many Exopolticians and new age leaders may be ETs deliberately feeding us false hopes and information on Ufos, with their secret modus operandii to ensure any group action we make as a population; to extract an admission from Govenrment always ends up unsuccessful, if not downright dissappointing, anti-climatic and hitting dead end.

Oks so here it is are Exopolitcian types Aliens in disguise ensuring our effort for disclosure never succeed?,
or alternatively,
are they genuine human souls doing their best efforts to attain disclosure?
(but unfortunately have very limited success of results due to an inherent aspect of their efforts always naively assuming the Government at some stage will have change of heart and come clean).

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by AthlonSavage
I was wondering the other day why is it everytime there is a talk and promise of Ufo disclosure in the world media it always turns out to fail.

It has to do with the fact that aliens and UFOs are psychophysical manifestations of various archetypes of the collective unconscious in symbolic (mythological) forms. Living myths.

As is the philosophers stone, incidentally.

As are the gods, angels, demons.

We project our psyche and its contents out into the unknown, and it all bounces back at us in symbolic form. The structure of the resulting mythos is the structure of the collective psyche. Living, interactive, conscious. Us.

Part of the structure is the archetype of the trickster.

You'll undestand this once you read the Jung book I linked you to. A familiarity with the parapsychological literature helps too. And of course comparative mythology, comparative religion, comparative mysticism.

edit on 3-8-2012 by BlueMule because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BlueMule

I think i understand the concept described. Basically all individuals consiousnesses are linked together to form an overall conscious field which permeates our reality detected by our physical senses. Archetypes ufos, demons and encounters with supernatural beings are forms of manifestations which sprout out of the pysce of the collective conscious fabric.

A person could do their head in thinking about this concept For one thing reality being like a conscious stream which athese archetypes swim in and when they choose to surface our physical senses like radar can detect their presense.

This all leads to a point of asking what can we trust with what we receive from our own senses, and how easily can our senses be manipulated by forms of consciouness which reside outside of our range to detect. And what forms of manipulation can take place are there any bounds. For example Admiration or even love are these manipulative tools of a potential trickster. How many of the exopoliticans and new agers are tricksters.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueMule

I was wondering the other day why is it everytime there is a talk and promise of Ufo disclosure in the world media it always turns out to fail.

It has to do with the fact that aliens and UFOs are psychophysical manifestations of various archetypes of the collective unconscious in symbolic (mythological) forms. Living myths.

We project our psyche and its contents out into the unknown, and it all bounces back at us in symbolic form. The structure of the resulting mythos is the structure of the collective psyche. Living, interactive, conscious. Us.

Western thinking makes two basic mistakes. One: It assumes that reality is what it appears to be through our five physical senses: sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell. It only trusts our brains. Second, it assumes that we can understand this material world we perceive (and ourselves) by studying its components. For example, in school we study astronomy, geology, meteorology, physics, etc. separately, thinking that’s the way to understand the world. In school we also study biology, psychology, medicine, and maybe theology and philosophy, all separately, thinking that’s the way to understand ourselves. This narrow thinking fails to find the intimate connections between all people and all things, leaving our knowledge and us incomplete. As a result, most of us down deep feel that we’re missing something. Many of us feel lost, even betrayed and bitter. Down deep, without really knowing how to put our finger on it, we feel as though we’ve been lied to.

In contrast, multiverse thinking considers the whole of human experience (not just our five senses) and sees a reality that is much bigger than just the physical world. It tries to understand things not by taking them apart but by putting them together. All aspects of the world and ourselves are viewed as an interactive whole – the Big Picture. This is more like Eastern thinking – once common among “primitive” people from the Middle East through Asia, Africa and South America. Multiverse thinking amplifies this whole idea of oneness by taking into consideration the other, just as real, worlds that we live in – parallel worlds where everything that is possible really exists.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by CiAlice

In contrast, multiverse thinking considers the whole of human experience (not just our five senses) and sees a reality that is much bigger than just the physical world. It tries to understand things not by taking them apart but by putting them together

Begs the questions why do humans naturally want to separate lifes experiences into category and groups. Is it maybe the answers we seek into the supernatural can only be answered after we adopt a way of translating our universe based on the principals of the multiverse.Is that what Exopolticians and newagers are trying to achieve, calibrate their thinking to align with the multiverse reality?

Is their inability to crack the mystery of the Ufo a reflection they are failing in this alignment? Does those who seek attention, media spotlight have no chance of making this aligment because it requires the ulimate sacrifice of releasing the weight of ego from perception?

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:07 PM
link   

reply to post by CiAlice

In contrast, multiverse thinking considers the whole of human experience (not just our five senses) and sees a reality that is much bigger than just the physical world. It tries to understand things not by taking them apart but by putting them together

Begs the questions why do humans naturally want to separate lifes experiences into category and groups. Is it maybe the answers we seek into the supernatural can only be answered after we adopt a way of translating our universe based on the principals of the multiverse.Is that what Exopolticians and newagers are trying to achieve, calibrate their thinking to align with the multiverse reality?

To do that would be to fulfill the cosmological function of a modern mythology with the multiverse doctrine.

Is their inability to crack the mystery of the Ufo a reflection they are failing in this alignment? Does those who seek attention, media spotlight have no chance of making this aligment because it requires the ulimate sacrifice of releasing the weight of ego from perception?

It does indeed have to do with the ego-self and its death-and-resurrection. That is how the archetypes of the collective unconscious are activated in the individual psyche. Including the archetype of mana. And along with that archetype comes the trickster archetype. As if by reflex.

en.wikipedia.org...

www.tricksterbook.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by CiAlice

Originally posted by BlueMule

Western thinking makes two basic mistakes. One: It assumes that reality is what it appears to be through our five physical senses: sight, hearing, taste, touch and smell. It only trusts our brains. Second, it assumes that we can understand this material world we perceive (and ourselves) by studying its components. For example, in school we study astronomy, geology, meteorology, physics, etc. separately, thinking that’s the way to understand the world. In school we also study biology, psychology, medicine, and maybe theology and philosophy, all separately, thinking that’s the way to understand ourselves. This narrow thinking fails to find the intimate connections between all people and all things, leaving our knowledge and us incomplete. As a result, most of us down deep feel that we’re missing something. Many of us feel lost, even betrayed and bitter. Down deep, without really knowing how to put our finger on it, we feel as though we’ve been lied to.

In contrast, multiverse thinking considers the whole of human experience (not just our five senses) and sees a reality that is much bigger than just the physical world. It tries to understand things not by taking them apart but by putting them together. All aspects of the world and ourselves are viewed as an interactive whole – the Big Picture. This is more like Eastern thinking – once common among “primitive” people from the Middle East through Asia, Africa and South America. Multiverse thinking amplifies this whole idea of oneness by taking into consideration the other, just as real, worlds that we live in – parallel worlds where everything that is possible really exists.

Quoting Eno again and claiming it as your own, eh?

If one doesn't have an intellect, one can just fake it? Is that the thinking?

edit on 3-8-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

...why do humans naturally want to separate lifes experiences into category and groups. Is it maybe the answers we seek into the supernatural can only be answered after we adopt a way of translating our universe based on the principals of the multiverse.Is that what Exopolticians and newagers are trying to achieve, calibrate their thinking to align with the multiverse reality?

Everyone I have ever met who are pulling the concepts of the multiverse into their lives are REcalibrating their education and their thinking to accomplish exactly that. A multiversal mindset.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I was wondering the other day why is it everytime there is a talk and promise of Ufo disclosure in the world media it always turns out to fail. The most notable thing of recent years was that pertition sent to the White house asking for Government Ufo disclosure. The result of that was unsuccessful. The Government replied back saying essentially it has no knowledge of aliens ever haing contacted or visited earth, and then some tacted on rhetoric about Seti and Nasa and their ongoing efforts and optomistic belief that one day proof of Aliens life will be found.

Basset et al had no delusions regarding the effectiveness of the petition. It was to bring attention to the Disclosure, primarily, and not to engage the WH in an effective debate over it.

Then an idea dawned on me that if i was an aliens species here and working with the earth goverment and had a mutual agreed interest to keep the human population uninformed, i would want an effective control over the dissemination of Ufo related information to the public.

To achieve this effectively would require the manipulation and control over the main visible and most vocal public Ufo groups like Exopolitics. The use also of new agers and persons who are in the public view who have a vocal role in informing the public on Ufo and ET related issues.

Most people receive their information on MSM, the groups yo have referred are minor contributors in the ocean of [dis]inforrmation rolled out to the masses.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Where i am going with this is postulating that many Exopolticians and new age leaders may be ETs deliberately feeding us false hopes and information on Ufos, with their secret modus operandii to ensure any group action we make as a population; to extract an admission from Govenrment always ends up unsuccessful, if not downright dissappointing, anti-climatic and hitting dead end.

Possibly shape shifting, lizard skinned, vertical eye-slitted flesh eating, pubic hairless a$$clowns.

Yes. I agree.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I think i understand the concept described. Basically all individuals consciousnesses are linked together to form an overall conscious field which permeates our reality detected by our physical senses. Archetypes UFOs, demons and encounters with supernatural beings are forms of manifestations which sprout out of the pysce of the collective conscious fabric.

They are living beings and entities just like you and I.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Oks so here it is are Exopolitcian types Aliens in disguise ensuring our effort for disclosure never succeed?,
or alternatively,
are they genuine human souls doing their best efforts to attain disclosure?
(but unfortunately have very limited success of results due to an inherent aspect of their efforts always naively assuming the Government at some stage will have change of heart and come clean).

Beats the sheats off of me.

rofl

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:11 AM
link   

This all leads to a point of asking what can we trust with what we receive from our own senses, and how easily can our senses be manipulated by forms of consciouness which reside outside of our range to detect. And what forms of manipulation can take place are there any bounds. For example Admiration or even love are these manipulative tools of a potential trickster. How many of the exopoliticans and new agers are tricksters.

Bassett - non trickster
Webre - nutcase; too loopy to be an effective trickster
Salla - idiot; only tricks others as stupid as he is.

Who am I missing?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by CiAlice
Bassett - non trickster
Webre - nutcase; too loopy to be an effective trickster
Salla - idiot; only tricks others as stupid as he is.

Who am I missing?

Eno?

I mean, you do like to quote him without giving him credit after all.

Oh, I almost forgot your buddy, too: Greer.

edit on 4-8-2012 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:05 AM
link   
All awesome replies above.

Im finding in my brief time in ATS it has many a level headed cluey people.
I agree Webre does come across as loopy. I listened to a few youtube talks of his and felt far from convinced on anything he was saying.
Basset comes across as mabey the most sharp and switched on of the Exopoltician or newager i have heard interviewed. I watched a youtubee vid once of him cutting to bits in a intellectual way a Main stream Media reporter who was doing her upmost best to make him look foolish and delusional on Ufo disclosure.

Not sure about any of the rest of the exopoliticians as i havent really digested enough of their material to be in a position to assess their claims. I tried to make the effort listening to Project Camelot interviews but lost interest in them quick because of the Blonde interviewer girl interviewing style is really slow and meandering. She takes forever to get to her point.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Im finding in my brief time in ATS it has many a level headed cluey people.
I agree Webre does come across as loopy. I listened to a few youtube talks of his and felt far from convinced on anything he was saying.

Poor Alfred, after being a poster boi for the Elite through the end of the century, suffered a mental collapse, supposedly recharged his sanity and with the admitted use of pharmotherapy, emerged with bats in his head and birds about in the belfry.

He's lovable. Tolec says so.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Basset comes across as mabey the most sharp and switched on of the Exopoltician or newager i have heard interviewed. I watched a youtubee vid once of him cutting to bits in a intellectual way a Main stream Media reporter who was doing her upmost best to make him look foolish and delusional on Ufo disclosure.

Bassett is sharp, tirelessly committed, subject to bouts of high emotion and, in 2011, popped his cork briefly by predicting Disclosure was imminent. He's embarked on "cruise and retool" mode with his more recent escapades in petition launching Public memory being what it is, he will survive mightily however effective he may or may not be.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Not sure about any of the rest of the exopoliticians as i havent really digested enough of their material to be in a position to assess their claims. I tried to make the effort listening to Project Camelot interviews but lost interest in them quick because of the Blonde interviewer girl interviewing style is really slow and meandering. She takes forever to get to her point.

The only point Kerry Cassidy has resides sharply on her fookin' head.

There are not many exopoliticians to review.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Several of the New Age / Quantum Consciousness / UFO groups are using forms of mass hynosis in their "workshops".

That the subject is full of lies and hoaxsters thought doesn't mean there isn't something to it.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by SibylofErythrae
Several of the New Age / Quantum Consciousness / UFO groups are using forms of mass hynosis in their "workshops".

I would love to hear more, purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr............

<<   2 >>

join