Mitt Romney thinks something is funny

page: 1

join

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:51 AM
link   
I am not an Obama fan ; I think that birth certificate is still fake. I do ,however, pay my taxes each and every year. Then this dude comes along. I think we should call him Loophole Mitt. I cant stand this dude and look at his sniveling , how dare you insult me "laugh". He reminds me of that dog "Mugsy" , from the cartoon "Wacky Races". I love the way he is portrayed here, I almost wish it was a SNL skit. Start watching at 2:00...

xfinity.comcast.net...

and then there is (my boys) Anonymous chiming in

www.freewoodpost.com...

I should reach into your computer screen and slap you if u are even thinking about Romney. And Rush Limbaugh has something to say at 4:10. How does anyone belive either of these two ? Romney is hiding something.
edit on 3-8-2012 by Speckle because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-8-2012 by Speckle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
why is this freshman topic ?

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I DONT UNDERSTAND!!

IM JUST A BABY FRESHMAN!! WAAAAAAAAAA.....

posted on Aug, 13 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Speckle
why is this freshman topic ?

Ultimately, it should fall into "Political Trolling" which is prohibited. But benefit of the doubt, you're new.

Your OP made many accusations. At ATS we like to have those types of things backed up with some evidence. Got some!?

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 05:21 AM
link   
This is interesting. I have many political ideas but am going to have to really think about how I word my political opinions. I usually do provide links to sources, but inevitably it seems I always tick someone off on other boards. :/ I mean, I'm just saying this is how I see it based on the information. Don't take it personally just because I use the Republican, Democrat, Right, Left, whatever label. I do try to be careful, but if I do a long post with references to reasons why I think the right wing media went totally tinfoil after 2008 is that going to be a "no-no"?
edit on 9/15/2012 by TempleCat because: Just a lil typo

posted on Sep, 15 2012 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I think something is funny too... all the people who bicker about the presidential candidates.

Whoever you pick mean absolutely nothing, because things dont change with elections.

new topics

top topics

join