It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi any UK people here?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by GrannyJones

me to quite close to newport

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Brummigdem in Birminghamshire, just off the shopping trolly clogged canal and the mosque

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trolloks
reply to post by Wolfie_UK

Im from staffordshire, studied in Stoke-on-trent and now living in Lichfield, where about are you at?

Have to admit, never thought i would see another staffie here,lol

I was born in the Black-Country (Aldridge to be precise - Ozzy Osborne country lol) and was brought up in Tamworth Staffs not too far from Lichfield (moved up to North Yorkshire 18yrs ago).

Woody

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Ello,

Im in sunny ol' Dorset in the Uk, and Formally form Cambs

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Im from staffordshire, studied in Stoke-on-trent and now living in Lichfield, where about are you at?

I was born in the Black-Country (Aldridge to be precise - Ozzy Osborne country lol) and was brought up in Tamworth Staffs not too far from Lichfield (moved up to North Yorkshire 18yrs ago).

Woody

Lol, black country hey? Me too.. Way too many YamYams on this site.. ;-)

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS....From Runcorn Area.....you know ...the big green bridge thingy, Have fun and enjoy your stay.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Hello and Welcome to ATS.

I am from UK, many others too. I'm sure you'll be getting into some UK threads soon.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 06:51 PM
link   
We are from the uk...............we are Rigel4

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by EvanB

Originally posted by woodwytch

Woody

Lol, black country hey? Me too.. Way too many YamYams on this site.. ;-)

How crazy is this ... the OP got herself banned for starting a ludicrous thread about something buried in the woods and yet her intro thread has been an amazing success ... even without her it has grown into a great meet and greet thread for the Brits ... I love it

And EvanB got to ask ... 'ow do ... yam oroight our kid' (said in my best and broadest black country accent with a hint of Yorkshire) ...

translation ...

'hello how are you my good man'

Woody

posted on Aug, 5 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by florencenorthampton

Hi i am also from the UK - England in fact. Forgive me for saying what you may have already been told or thought, but I think you'll find that whilst UFOs and Alien topics may be at first the most appealing or interesting, that just about all forum topics are sort of interwoven in a huge web of information that is important in an all round way. definitely worth looking through the other forum topics you may find things you did not expect there.

posted on Aug, 7 2012 @ 12:25 PM
link   
My very first post. But I have been lurking about for a few weeks now since I found this place. I am from the Midlands, but lived in Rhyl for 22 years, just moved back to the Midlands, unfortunately.

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Hello fellow UK'ers!

Like many here I have been watching and lurking from the sidelines before finally registering and becoming a member!

Hope you are all well!

(Hello to all non-Uk'ers too!)

Gnobody

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join