Hi any UK people here?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by florencenorthampton
Hey there just wondering if any UK people on here or is this mainly an american site?
Like the look of these forums, and some of the topics im very interested in and have experiences with, mainly the paranormal and ufo ones.

Would be nice to make new contacts, new friends and to share and learn from other people.

Welcome fellow Cobbler. I used to live on Adnit road in Abington.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Hi,

I'm in the UK to! Living in Kent atm, moving this summer and originally from Southport!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by florencenorthampton

Hi Florence- North Wales UK here.
The land of dragons,misty mountain rain and the occaisional UFO sighting.

ATS is global,there are folks here from Timbuktu to Texas,Snowdon to Syria,Etna to Everest.
And many are very knowledgeable and good souls.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Yeah i'm a Brit and a Manc.You will notice the other Brits on here by the expressions they use and by their humour.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I'm in the UK, west midlands or Warwickshire, don't think my city can decide which one it actually belongs in. Welcome aboard.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
10 miles outside Leeds - Horizontally not vertically

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Hi and welcome. I've been here for a while and didn't know so many people came from Coventry, West Mids, Southport and Liverpool (nearly Kayak!) all of which places I have lived. Loads of us here, we're possibly a little more reserved than our American friends but we love them all the same. Hope you enjoy your stay!!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Welcome to the site, it's good to have you. To answer your question though, no, there are absolutely no individuals from the UK on this forum, and there also are absolutely no members from the US on these forums. You will find that most people here are probably aliens, despite what they say, because they have an extreme lack of understanding when it comes to the things that take place here on Earth. I haven't proven my hypothesis yet, but I'm sure I will one day. Anyway, again, welcome aboard.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Well bugger me after all this time bunping into you in threads only now I noticed where you are from.
Hi to th OP by the way, I'm from the land where it pisses down with rain from birth to coffin.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
From the glorious county of Staffordshire here, welcome aboard..............just one bit of advice don't ever claim that the Brit army is better than the Yank army...........kinda gets their backs up

Wolfie

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Whoops, OP banned.
I won't speculate why, of course.
Never mind, we can still talk amongst ourselves.
I was born in the Isle of Ely, which makes me officially a "Fen Tiger".
Now Lincolnshire.

edit on 3-8-2012 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Hello there, a warm welcome from Essex. Word of warning for you though, there's so much interesting stuff on this site you'll have to be careful you don't log on Monday night and then realise it's Thursday morning, haha.

Ps I'm not originally from Essex though so you won't be getting any OMG,s or whadever's or even anythinks from me lol.

Hi there to poster above me cost I'm from the fens too, I don't know if you know the Gedneys but I'm from one of those.
edit on 3/8/2012 by JustXeno because: addition of last line

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hey there! I often wandered this myself, seems to be a few of us from the UK. Im from north east england, teesside.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
is the sun n mercury...id like to say captured from my scope but i'd be lying

im from south Solihull..not far from Cov...

this site...esp when there is major breaking news....far more reliable than the MSM..

enjoy

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Yeah I'm from Scotland

Welcome!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by florencenorthampton

Fellow brit here.. staffs area... Welcome

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:03 PM
link   
BOO!

From Brum

ZULU!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfie_UK

Im from staffordshire, studied in Stoke-on-trent and now living in Lichfield, where about are you at?

Have to admit, never thought i would see another staffie here,lol

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I guess where I or we live is the 9 trillion dollar question .
Its nice in Guatamala this time of year .
Hows the Bermuda Triangle op ?

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 07:50 AM
link   
yeah mate im from england....about 6 generations ago. left home in 1788 in a little flotilla called the first fleet. come to think of it some of you blokes here are probably related to the idiots that sent my family member out here for stealing a pair of knickers of a line.

if you are....thankyou thankyou thankyou. i will send you all a cheers from the beach while drinking a cold beer in 30 degree weather next month when spring hits.

just kidding and a big g'day to all our "brothers in arms" from the u.k.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join