It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who governs the world, and how do they operate? (A serious question)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:47 AM
link   
When you witness outrageous things occurring in the world like 9-11, you have to wonder who is behind it?

Who really calls the shots?

Like, who are they? What are their names? Where do they live? It's funny how "they" are always spoken about yet nobody knows who exactly it is they are talking about.

Some say it is only a small percentage of families who are in the know.

Who are they?

What families?

Is it the same people that Winston Churchill referred to as the "High Cabal"?

Some say names like, Rothschilds, Loeb and other families associated with the worlds banks. Or perhaps it is the 'royalty' and the kings and queens of the world, or the peerage/nobility who call the shots. Or maybe the Scottish Rite, or the Saudis's? Or perhaps there is no real centralized power, and world events are orchestrated by independent entities that interact.

I am sure some will mention the Zionists, or the Bilderberg group. Some will say it is aliens from another planet who orchestrate things.

How do all these people fit together and interact/operate?

What is the Hierarchy?

Anyway, I would be very interested in hearing anyone's view with a real understanding about how it all works, hopefully not from speculation, but based on real evidence.

Any first hand evidence would be astounding!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 02:55 AM
link   
William Bramley's book 'The Gods of Eden' is a good read on this subject if you're open-minded enough.
Basically the 'gods' of all religions and secret societies are the same handful of entities who own both sides of every conflict and keep us in perpetual struggle so that we cannot unite, is the premise.
edit on 3-8-2012 by SilentKoala because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
FAR too many are in complete denial because they have been lied to their entire lives about everything...

Most of us are arguing over which group, religion, or country is behind all of this when it is so obvious that the satanic Illuminati is the real source.

Most are so completely brainwashed by them that they refuse to even believe they EXIST. The Illuminati are behind ALL world events, ALL false religions, and ALL wars:

The Synagogue of Satan

One group and one group alone is responsible for virtually all wars and bloodshed on the face of this planet. This evil cabal is few in numbers but, like a deadly octopus, its tentacles reach out to grip and strangle untold multitudes of innocent victims. The initiates of every secret society and internationalist organization, from the Council on Foreign Relations and the Jesuits to the Bilderbergers and the Order of Skull & Bones, obey the dictates of this sinister group and tremble when standing before its leaders.

The cabalist group I refer to is the Synagogue of Satan, an ancient, yet modern, elite so politically powerful and so fabulously wealthy that even past history has been twisted, reshaped, and revised to meet its preferred version of humanity's gloomy, totalitarian future.

Religious in nature, the Synagogue of Satan is, at its essence, a grotesque, satanic cult. It's high council is composed of High Priests of Lucifer; these are men who literally worship death while practicing sexual magick and occult rituals of the blackest nature.

The Synagogue of Satan

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by nOraKat

i don't know who they are but i know what they want and how they are going to achieve it. agenda 21.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   
Long ago I was told that the monarchy of the UK okay'd all laws before they went through their parliament, if the monarchy did not like the law (conflict of interests) it never saw the light of day, when the EU passed their human rights laws, it took the UK government two years to agree to the law.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:25 AM
link   
No one governs the world yet. But the cabal want to. Look no further than the bankers and the shareholders past and present of those banks.

Follow the real money and you will find the top. You can only become mega rich at the expense of others, the more rich you become the more others will suffer.

They operate in the shadows because they do not want people to know who they are. Check kennedys secret society speech. He tells you outright how they operate.

Just my opinion,

HTH.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 05:48 AM
link   
I'll bite...

A) SPIRITUAL BEINGS:
1) God
2) Other spiritual beings that serve God

B) SPIRITUAL BEINGS TRAPPED WITHIN THE EARTH AND NEARBY HEAVENLY REALMS:
1) Lucifer
2) His demons which are refered to in the bible as the fallen angels that followed him durring the battle in heaven

C) HUMANS
1) The antichrist which could be alive today potentially.
2) Grand councel (no not the UN. This is the REAL UN, not a puppet)
3) One guy in charge of the northern hemisphere of the planet and one of the southern
4) One guy in charge of the eastern and one of the western hemispheres (they cooperate with N & S on issues)
5) One guy appointed to each on of the continents
6) Same for each country (which isn't always the puppet president or dictator you find in power)
7) Each province, or state,

At some point this blends into the public figures we actually see who claim to be the one in office. Like a Governor or something like that. But I think that there's always more than one for each country, state, province.

I think families like the Royals, the roths, vatican, etc have a special place in the equation but more as just a public figure who has been given priviledge for work they once did in the past, but doesn't set any policy anymore only follows it.

Agencies like the see-eye-ah, army and similar groups are mandated to help carry out the big agenda but are told what to do by higher ups. (no not the pres either)

People like Oh-baaahh-mmm--a and other leaders are just spokes models. They're in place to give the masses a face to worship but have no power what so ever.

Then there's probably some quo-zzi groups that play different rolls in the picture. and have all kinds of different functions.

Groups like the freemasons, illuminatie, skull n bones, satanists etc are basically the religions of satan. So each is a denomination of basically the church of satan. They don't dictate world policy or anything but are a breading ground to raise up new leaders within.

Okay so there.... how did I do??? ha ha...

edit on 3-8-2012 by r2d246 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Our human struggle is not against human flesh but against the powers and principalities and the spirits of their dead hybrid offspring. Behind every human world ruler is a spiritual ruler and even if the human ruler does not realise it, they are controlled by that spirit prince or power.

The head of the Rothschild family is worshiped as a god by true witches because he is fully and knowingly in contact with these spirits and is playing out their agenda for the world. The council of thirteen is as far as the human power of this world goes. The capstone and it's all seeing eye is not of this flesh and bone world! The clues to this are in your face, everyday and everywhere. They are laughing at us because we refuse to believe they even exist, yet they control our everyday lives.

And if you believe the conspiracies I belong to one of the families that really rule the world! But I'm way to skint to have any real power, maybe I should call up a principality to get a piece of the action lol.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by nOraKat

The world is not governed. It is anarchic. States are governed, and there is a more-or-less (mostly less) effective system of international governance in the form of international laws, customs, and organizations, but there is no supranational government.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
reply to post by nOraKat

9/11 was caused by 19 islamic extremists bent on striking a blow to the great satan.

I love a good conspiracy. But I'd believe Nirubu tales before the elaborate 9/11, NWO, Buildabear-Buildenberg Family conspiracies.

Sorry.

It's just how I roll.

Flame away!

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
We all know who runs the world, but few are bold enough to to call them out seeing as it could equate to trouble. There is actually laws in place around the world to prevent calling them out. We all know who.................

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
reply to post by nOraKat

9/11 was caused by 19 islamic extremists bent on striking a blow to the great satan.

I love a good conspiracy. But I'd believe Nirubu tales before the elaborate 9/11, NWO, Buildabear-Buildenberg Family conspiracies.

Sorry.

It's just how I roll.

Flame away!

Aww beeezz. Man I had you figured for a good theorist.
How can you not believe in the Bilderbergs?
If anything the Nibiru or Alien conspiracies are hard to believe.
That's only because we can prove the Bilderbergs actually exist and meet every year.

But to the OP:
Thankfully, no one group "governs" the world just yet.
Although there are many who try and if you watch TV, you would think the UN does.
Accordingly to the MSM, we should all bow down to the almighty UN.
That's not the case as long as we fight tooth and nail for our rights.
(even though we get distracted on mere tiny issues like the Chikfila crap daily)

Now, there are many very rich, and very powerful people who control the ideas and laws of nations...
But unless you are mentioning the Committee of 300...that group could be pinned as the control mechanism.
I definitely believe there is a force behind all things that are occuring.
I also believe there is an agenda, or plan, behind it all too.
But I've been witness to many odd occurances that otherwise would have no explanation.

If you look around, you start to see things for what they really are.
But first you must get off the programming and look around.
It is everywhere.

edit on 3-8-2012 by havok because: Spacing and clarity...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by nOraKat

They have one head. They are tagged in the Bible as the Builders (Masons), the Moneychangers and the High Priests. If you trace them back to before the flood, they have a genealogy that can be directly traced through the nations that dispersed after Nimrod. Before Nimrod, they are divided from Jacob and Esau and Cain before them. God said, "Jacob have I loved and Esau have I hated." Jacob leads to the nations that make the nation of Israel and arrives at Jesus by family tree. Esau traces his roots to Nimrod and the tower of Babel. Although Cain was the first Builder, Nimrod was the first tyrant king who gathered the people together against God. When Babel was destroyed, the languages were cut. The nations split and moved. Egypt is an example of the story of Nimrod being pasted over to a new myth called Osiris and Isis. Osiris is Nimrod being cut in pieces. Isis is Nimrod's wive Semiramis.

Why does this matter to your question?

Mystery Schools form the basis for seeking the fruit of knowledge for the purpose of immortality. The tree of life is the ultimate goal. When Satan told man that they could be like God and live forever, we believed him. Ever since then, the mystery school religion has spread in the form of Paganism. The symbols are the all seeing eye and so on. Each symbol tells a part of the original myth from before the flood when God put an end to the efforts of mankind to rise above him on earth. In reality, there is a fallen group of angels on earth that are lead by Satan. We read about them in the book of Enoch. When I stated that the Nimrod story was pasted into the various languages and myths around the world after the languages were cut, I make the connection to more people by comparing the stories and the different names.

For instance, Enoch becomes Hermes in Greek myth. He becomes Thoth in Egypt. Either way, there is only one scribe that outlined the events of the fallen watchers of mankind. He was Enoch. Hermes just happens to carry the same age, length of life and back story. They are the same person.

Enoch built the pillar of the Lord at the border of Egypt. In Isaiah 19:19, this is called the monument to the Lord. Who is the Lord? Well, there are two we can see. One is good and one is evil. They have been working on earth since the beginning. We know them by their fruit. One takes from God and the other is patient. The other waited for God to give him the throne. Satan is no the patient one. He took from God at the beginning in the Garden. YHWH was the LORD that was the WORD in John1 that rendered the image of Genesis 1 into the creation of Genesis 2. There are two creation stories because Genesis 1 is the image unrendered and Genesis 2 is the rendering by WORD. Energy is Word (Information). DNA is the material reflection.

God placed us here and them as well. God is the Lord YHWH and Satan is the other. Satan mirrors YHWH in every way possible because he wants to be God. The fallen Angels have worked influence on mankind since the beginning. So has God. We find this story outlined to this day in our literature of old and movies. Jimmy Neutron is even this same story. Compare.

Jimmy is after technology. He is always met with mishap at the hands of chance. At the end of each show, there is a third eye monkey that is surrounded by the tree of life (DNA), produced by DNA Productions Inc. He says, "I am Paul" or two of them say "We are Paul."

The significance of Paul is also found in the the song, "Who wrote the book of love."

Enter the lie of Satan. Paganism has mirrored the original story that leads to Jesus. By doing this, Satan can ask, "Who wrote the book of love?"

Masons are told the secret, which is a lie. They are told that the monkey wrote the book of love. Who is the monkey? What is a blinded third eye? Why is a monkey trapped on an island full of DNA trees? Who is Paul? Why are the on an island?

The island is Earth and we are here for a reason, locked as a soul in a body by God. Simply unravel the mystery. Paul is the one that wrote 1 Corinthians 13. He was a Roman. The full book of love is the NT. They are told that Jesus is really Lucifer, the true Lord of the Earth. The monkey with the third eye blinded is us, the man that has no clue. Once the eye is opened, they are told that they see that they are actually God. The lie is clever, but easily shown to be a lie.

Keep on thing in mind. I have used Jimmy Neutron because it's an easy one to see. You can do the same with any myth reflecting the Mason's symbols. The Bible states, "The Builders who reject the Chief Cornerstone" are condemned. Not all Masons reject Christ, but they ALL participate willingly in the Mystery Babylon religion. They just may not realize it.

This is the secret of the Masons. Who are the Masons, Moneychangers and High Priests? They are the "Experts of the Law" that were the Pharisees and Sadducees of old. Jesus said, "You must be born again." We are they, at least some of us. Others of us are elect by God. Salvation is offered to all of us, but we must repent while on the island. Baptism is our immersion into the water of reality to rise to new life. Many do not rise, except to try and rise against God. We are the fallen ones--the monkeys. John called us the Beast. The mark of mankind is 666. Carbon has 6 protons, 6 electrons and 6 neutrons. Who is the beast? Those who act accordingly.

Who are "THEY?" Could be any of us, but one verse outlines 3 sets of six identifiers. That's 18. 6 + 6 +6.

2 Timothy 3:2-4

“For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents (6), unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control (6), brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God” (6).

The Masons have inside jokes on mankind. The video is one of them.

edit on 3-8-2012 by EnochWasRight because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The ruler of the world is fear... just look at the traps we've all agreed to.
We're slaves! We ended slavery but all became bank slaves. We live to pay 20+% interest, and for what?!!?

It's time to wake up and start producing our own food, each person, locally, as much as possible.

When the SHTF, there's going to be mass starvation. Natural heating sources could be a big problem too. They are already 'practicing' with massive power outages.

Food and heat... and protection.... that's the ticket.

The S is about to hit the F.

edit on 3-8-2012 by DeReK DaRkLy because: ...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:14 AM
link   
No one person or group can control the world.
The random chaos factor prevents this.

Try hearding 6 billion bouncing tennis balls. You are limited by the reach of your arms. Hitler and his cronies tried to control Europe. But it was his cronies that tried to kill him. You can never get enough fully trustable cronies to extend your control far enough.

Many think the banks control the world.
But a large percentage of the worlds population never use a bank.
Think China.
Think Africa.
Think South America.
Think of those making less than 20K in the US.

You can't control these people. If you try you will likely be the victim of a random act of violence (killed).

Quit believing in minor gods when you can't even prove the existance of a major god.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by samkent

they can and do herd people. According to agenda 21 new Orleans needed to be emptied. Bam Katrina. Bp same thing with coast line of Florida. The Mississippi river . Bam floods. Check out the maps i posted in second to last post. Its called "agenda 21 disaster sand you".

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Rothschilds are the top

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Another_Nut

According to agenda 21 new Orleans needed to be emptied.

New Orleans is no where close to the entire world.

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:09 PM
link   
It's the people behind the banks.. you can bank on it.

Oh look, some S is hitting the F...

posted on Aug, 3 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Your question is relative to several other questions posted here at ATS.
And I have posted this information several times, the answers are there if you really want to know, but you need to read it.

NWO or Global Strategic Project?

www.uia.be...

www.laetusinpraesens.org...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join