reply to post by nimbinned
Oh great now you did it... I watched the trailer then did a search number 23
■Julius Caesar was stabbed 23 times when he was killed.
■Olof Palme was shot around 23:23 local time (give or take 1.5 minutes).
■The Earth is inclined on it's orbital plane by 23.5 degrees. The "point-five" can be represented as 5 = 2 + 3.
■The Number 23, is the 23rd Movie directed by Joel Schumacher. It was also released in the United Stated on February 23, 2007.
■Serial killer Ted Bundy was allegedly executed on January 23, 1989. The records show that he was actually executed January 24, 1989 at 7:16 AM (7 +
16 = 23).
■The sum of the first 23 primes is 874, which is divisible by 23.
■There were 23 problems on David Hilbert's famous list of unsolved mathematical problems, presented to the International Congress of Mathematicians
in Paris in 1900
■The first message sent by telegraph was a quotation from the Book of Numbers, chapter 23, verse 23
■23 is the width of the Arecibo Message, sent into Space in search of Extraterrestrial Intelligence.
■23 is the TCP/IP port used for Telnet and is the default for the Telnet command.
■The 23rd president of the USA had 23 letters in his full name
■the letter W has 2 points down and 3 up = 23 and is also bellow the numbers 2 and 3 or 23 it is also the 23rd letter of the alphabet
In the movie Jeepers Creepers the creature gets to feed every 23 years for 23 days.
• There were 23 members in the music group The Beatles. They each had 23 letters in their names. They released 23 albums together, each containing
23 songs. They all died at the age of 23. Also, they would eat 23 meals a day.
• The date that the Titanic sank, 4/15/1912, 4+1+5+1+9+1+2=23.
• The date the Twin Towers were hit, 9/11/2001, 9+11+2+1=23.
• It takes 23 seconds for blood to circulate through the human body
• The tilt of Earth’s axis is roughly 23 degrees.
• A human baby receives 23 chromosomes from each parent.
• The 23rd letter of the English alphabet is W. On a QWERTY keyboard, W lies directly below the two and three.
• December 23, 2012 is the day the classic Mayans said the world would end.
• Five (2+3) is an immensely significant number in all ancient and some modern rites and rituals.
• The average head of human hair can support 23 tons of weight.
• 2/3=0.666 (The Devil’s number)
1. Each parent contributes 23 chromosomes to the DNA of a child.
2. It takes 23 seconds for blood to circulate throughout the entire body.
3. In humans, the 23rd chromosome determines gender.
4. There are 23 letters in the Latin alphabet.
5. Julius Caesar was stabbed 23 times when he was assassinated.
6. The Knights Templar had 23 Grand Masters.
7. William Shakespeare was born on April 23, 1564.
8. William Shakespeare died on April 23, 1616.
9. The Titanic sank on the morning of April 15, 1912 (all the figures add up to 23)
10. Kurt Cobain was born in 1967 and died in 1994 (the numbers of both years add up to 23)
2+0=2 1+2= 3... 23 oh noes! make it stop!
two ATS threads
I guess I know what Iam doing for the next 23 hours & 23 min. LOL
edit on 3-8-2012 by lunchmanstan because: oh noes again I was born Dec 11 12+11 = Nooooooo! 23